Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card paymnet

Options
  • 01-04-2021 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]I only found out that the credit card care ceased. I need to make a payment to my card. I rang both numbers customer care and the 251 number and was on the phone for over 40 min for both numbers. I work so this is disappointing as I cant stay on the phone for over two hours to make a payment and still got no reply.  It is very annoying to stay on the phone and get nowhere to make a payment on a card i sent back months ago and I dont use, so perhaps someone can contact me as I will not try to call again. [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Lumi77 wrote: »
    [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]I only found out that the credit card care ceased. I need to make a payment to my card. I rang both numbers customer care and the 251 number and was on the phone for over 40 min for both numbers. I work so this is disappointing as I cant stay on the phone for over two hours to make a payment and still got no reply.  It is very annoying to stay on the phone and get nowhere to make a payment on a card i sent back months ago and I dont use, so perhaps someone can contact me as I will not try to call again. [/font]
    Hi Lumi77,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty making a payment to your card. We have been experiencing higher call volumes recently leading to longer wait times. Rest assured our colleagues are working through the queue and will be with you as soon as possible if you call again at a later time.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Lumi77

Hi Richard, 

I will not call later. I just said it that I am in work and I do not have 3 hours to hand on the phone for nothing. Please make sure someone calls me as I will not call again and I will also make a complaint. 
    Thank you 

Hi Lumi77,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty making a payment to your card. We have been experiencing higher call volumes recently leading to longer wait times. Rest assured our colleagues are working through the queue and will be with you as soon as possible if you call again at a later time.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard, 

I will not call later. I just said it that I am in work and I do not have 3 hours to hand on the phone for nothing. Please make sure someone calls me as I will not call again and I will also make a complaint. 
    Thank you 

Hi Lumi77,

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard, 
    So as advised I tried to call again in my break. I was on the phone for 45 min and no answer, I will say no more but do know I am putting in all the necessary complaints because this is an absolute disgrace. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

We're sorry to hear that you are still holding. We're afraid our team are experiencing high call volumes. You can certainly lodge your dissatisfaction formally here.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Advertisement
Advertisement