Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to set up my device without registered phone number?

Options
  • 01-04-2021 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am not in Ireland and my registered phone number broken. 

I do not receive any message.

So I can't set up my device. I need to access my 365 online bank immediately. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

blg20 wrote: »

Hi blg20,

Thanks for reaching out to us today on Boards.ie.

If you link in with our colleagues on +35314606410, one of our colleagues will be happy to update your mobile number for you to allow to you access the app. We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

blg20 wrote: »

Hi blg20,

Thanks for reaching out to us today on Boards.ie.

If you link in with our colleagues on +35314606410, one of our colleagues will be happy to update your mobile number for you to allow to you access the app. We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    I have the same problem. Am in the UK at the moment.....just get left on hold perpetually. Is there another way to update the phone number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Avalon68,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

The team are available between 9am-5pm Monday Saturday (including today and Easter Monday). Please be assured one of my colleagues will be happy to help as soon as they become available.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement