Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Friday? The Late Late Show - Friday 2nd April 2021.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He obviously believes in moderation, hope, and democracy. Good for him.

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

Karlos77 wrote: »
    Sorry to add if the husband is not helping equally with the kids etc then kick him out and get a new partner and vice verca otherwise partners who stay with people who dont help out are fools

An unusual path to finding true love

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,070 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

CARK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

Biden Harris sticker, ffs.

I presume a guest having a Biden/Harris sticker in their home office is an indication of Tubridy’s much criticised “obsession” with American politics? Because I haven’t seen any other evidence of it so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Every Friday nowadays there seems to be a big long ad for a charity.

Its boring at this stage.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Happy Easter to ye all.take care

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,070 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till next week, folks!

HAPPY EASTER!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

It's not over folks. 10 mins of joy left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

What would they be investigating exactly? “Medical science refines ability to diagnose children with autism?” :rolleyes:

Well, unfortunately, given the way that the graph is going, it's not something that society is going to ignore or pass off as "over diagnosis" for much longer. But you are entitled to your right to live in denial. That is one of the few rights that we have left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Adam Harris is Simon's brother.

He is.

Great guy. You can clearly see how both brothers are great networkers.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

I've said this many times before, but 1 in 50 kids diagnosed as autistic in this country.
    1 in 10,000 in 1970s.

This is the subject that is need of the biggest investigation if there was actually a Prime Time in this country.

Yeh agreed

Till next week, folks!

HAPPY EASTER!

Nos da :)

Pasg Hapus!

Very enjoyable show tonight. Good guests. Would have been nice to have heard a little bit more from Enda, especially about what he feels his legacy might be. Modern historians say he will be looked upon as one of the finest taoisigh we have had.

It's a shame he isn't interested in becoming President. He'd be a natural at it. Would have been a great advocate for the Irish language as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Pasg Hapus!

Fluent in the aul klingon language

Well done well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Haha that Skyscraper looks good!
    Loved yer man's voiceover very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

Very enjoyable show tonight. Good guests. Would have been nice to have heard a little bit more from Enda, especially about what he feels his legacy might be. Modern historians say he will be looked upon as one of the finest taoisigh we have had.

It's a shame he isn't interested in becoming President. He'd be a natural at it. Would have been a great advocate for the Irish language as well.

Very enjoyable stuff. Ryan has a relaxed manner about him with all of the guests. One of the things I have always enjoyed about the Late Late was swinging from the frivolous to the serious. Very much a reflection of the tragedies and joys of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

This father seems very genuine, I feel for him. Must be very difficult for him and the poor kid

Sort of makes Sarah McInerney's perceived difficulties pale in to insignificance.

Agreed very genuine man ...

He obviously believes in moderation, hope, and democracy. Good for him.

Biden bombed Syria only weeks in office... Hope and democracy indeed. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Is that a young Paul Howard starring in LA Confidential?

Record homeless levels, Zero-hour contracts, The HSE as dysfunctional as ever......some legacy indeed.... But sure once he knows the few cupla focal, be grand :rolleyes:

People like you glorifying these w@nkers make me fcukin sick

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Isn't there a forum for this boring politics crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Isn't there a forum for this boring politics crap.

Don’t think it reaches the standard for the regular “Politics” forum but it’s got just the right level of derangement and, excess, anger that it would do well in the “Current Affairs” forum.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Don’t think it reaches the standard for the regular “Politics” forum but it’s got just the right level of derangement and, excess, anger that it would do well in the “Current Affairs” forum.

Some still haven't adapted to life since their hero Trump retired! Now there was a dangerous clown. Let's inject bleach to get rid of Covid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I hate when Tubridy milks the Ellen-esque “Be nice” stuff.

He does it all the time.

Be Kind

Mind each other

Get the messages

Read The Heddald

Act the maggot

Be bold

Fake as a 9 bob note

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Adam Harris is Simon's brother.

Did he get some grant a while ago

Anyways, moving on from the clown college (Enda fan club) that infiltrated the thread tonight, I see Ryan poaching guests from the canteen as per usual?? A dreadful lineup. Dunbar was probably the most famous of all the guests. a fine actor, but he talked absolute nonsense. Switched off halfway but I see some rugby writer and Sarah Mcinerney were roped in.

Anyways, moving on from the clown college (Enda fan club) that infiltrated the thread tonight, I see Ryan poaching guests from the canteen as per usual?? A dreadful lineup. Dunbar was probably the most famous of all the guests. a fine actor, but he talked absolute nonsense. Switched off halfway but I see some rugby writer and Sarah Mcinerney were roped in.

Who would you have liked to have seen on, and what human virtues would they display that would make you like the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Enda fan club who infiltrated the thread. In other words I have privilege over newer posters:rolleyes:

'Dreadful lineup' and 'some rugby writer':rolleyes:

You're one happy camper! Keep trying to have the last word too.

You're one naïve little man. You think this is the only country in the world with problems. You don't think people will feather their own nests in countries worldwide.

I have every bit as much right to post here as you. No fan boys, just realists.

Have a listen to this. You might learn something.

Enda fan club who infiltrated the thread. In other words I have privilege over newer posters:rolleyes:

'Dreadful lineup' and 'some rugby writer':rolleyes:

You're one happy camper! Keep trying to have the last word too.

You're one naïve little man. You think this is the only country in the world with problems. You don't think people will feather their own nests in countries worldwide.

I have every bit as much right to post here as you. No fan boys, just realists.

Have a listen to this. You might learn something.

You are no realist boy. You need a good dose of the real world. You'll hopefully get it soon

• Advertisement

Who would you have liked to have seen on, and what human virtues would they display that would make you like the show?

Someone a bit more famous that could talk about upcoming projects instead of insidious cronies from RTE spouting tedious waffle. Is it that much to ask for considering the host is being paid 500k a year by a broke tax-payer funded station??

Advertisement