Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Friday? The Late Late Show - Friday 2nd April 2021.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Enda effortlessly swerves the conversation towards Ryan's favourite topics, US Politics and The Clintons.

Q. Is there anything you regret or wish you done differently Enda?

A. Well, I visited President Biden in Washington and we listened to the Chieftains in Matt Molloy's pub in Westport and it was real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

Yeah, whatever your political “leanings” he always comes across as a sound lad.

A real man of the people.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭SeedySam22

You may complain about Enda but you will find history will be good to him. Especially compared to that shyster Charlie Haughey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Made a balls of the line of duty interview thing. The beep is only at the beginning and end of the interview, not after they identify who is in the room

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Oh Lord, that intro to Adrian Dunbar was fair embarrassing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Adrian Dunbar made a great Wolfe Tone in a bicentenary programme back in 1998.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

What on earth are they talking about? Was he John the shopkeeper from Father Ted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

It's the bloke from those couple of Death In Paradise episodes!

Evening all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

SeedySam22 wrote: »
    You may complain about Enda but you will find history will be good to him. Especially compared to that shyster Charlie Haughey

It won’t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ffs, he has to side track everything in to misery dredging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ryan shaking his head in disbelief at the viewing numbers.

It seems Tommy Tiernan has had more viewers than Ryan on a couple of occasions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭enricoh

As a Castlebar man i can honestly say that man ruined this country. a gob****e.

Thought he did well actually, when he got in loads we bailing out to oz n canada. By the time he wrapped up they were coming home again.
    Bertie bankrupted us and leo turned us into a welfare state as soon as we got a few quid again!

An unrepentant chancer never gives a straight answer. Meanwhile, the FG troupe are working overtime tonight spinning him into humble demigod status.

No. I'm no political party, family would be Fianna Fail. As far as Irish Taoisigh go he was middling. He didn't make any terrible mistake as he had the cop to know his limitations.

You don't have to belong to a political party to think a man is basically decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Macdarack wrote: »
    What on earth are they talking about? Was he John the shopkeeper from Father Ted?

Tom-Mary-Crunchies.jpg

Let Enda Kenny enjoy his retirement, he's not a criminal or crook. Fcuk you'd swear he was Hitler.

Are you for real???

So he has to commit mass genocide before we can grumble about him???? :rolleyes:

Not one banker or politician was given proper punishment for their recklessness under his government. He created what is essentially a gig economy. if he wants to enjoy his retirement he should gain some self-awareness and piss off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Who is this chap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Ends was painful.

Dunbar is no better.

'The Establishment' right. What revolution do you support?

None. I'm totally disillusioned with how this country is run and knowing that there are misfits and losers who are willing to defend these self-serving w@nkers is even more depressing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,070 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

The elusive 'H' from 'Line of Duty' has been revealed :eek:

Here he is, on the far left...

steps.jpg

Are you for real???

So he has to commit mass genocide before we can grumble about him???? :rolleyes:

Not one banker or politician was given proper punishment for their recklessness under his government. He created what is essentially a gig economy. if he wants to enjoy his retirement he should gain some self-awareness and piss off.

What would you do with 'the establishment'? Put in Sinn Fein and bankrupt us entirely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Adrian Dunbar has a bit of Martin O' Neill about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Evening all.

I think it's a great show tonight, probably one of the best Late Late Shows since the franchise has first started.

Ah feck, a day late again.

The elusive 'H' from 'Line of Duty' has been revealed :eek: Here he is, on the far left...

I am very embarrassed that I get that joke.

Are you for real???

I think you’ll find that most of the damage was done long before he was Taoiseach and it’s not really the Taoiseach’s rule to “punish” people for their crimes; the judiciary is separate from the political apparatus in order to prevent politicians being able to send their enemies to jail on trumped up charges.

These are basic tenets of democracy, dude. Just saying. :cool:

What would you do with 'the establishment'? Put in Sinn Fein and bankrupt us entirely?

I don't follow any party. Did you read my last post at all???? Why does not liking FFG suddenly make you a Sinn Fein supporter??? One are a shower of Thatcherite w@nkers and the other are Marxist Scum. They can all blow up for all I care.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I love Adrian Dunbar but that was some sh1te :(

Very poor interview with Enda Kenny. He should have directly asked if there was an issue with people like Brian Hayes leaving Government, becoming a lobbyist for the banks, and then showing up at the Golfgate meeting.

None. I'm totally disillusioned with how this country is run and knowing that there are misfits and losers who are willing to defend these self-serving w@nkers is even more depressing.

Well that's no solution TippGunner. You have anarchy. Which would really give you something to complain about.

Churchill said democracy was a terrible form of government, but it was by far the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Loves a good rattle of pints as well.

I’d say he’s a bit of a raconteur, when he gets going.
    SeedySam22 wrote: »

Not to mention Bertie!

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Oh, Paul Howard. Wonderful.

Advertisement