Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Friday? The Late Late Show - Friday 2nd April 2021.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Missed that with Dunbar- was there any questions about his connection to ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The elusive 'H' from 'Line of Duty' has been revealed :eek:
    Here he is, on the far left...
    Steps are on with Graham tonight :D

I think you’ll find that most of the damage was done long before he was Taoiseach and it’s not really the Taoiseach’s rule to “punish” people for their crimes; the judiciary is separate from the political apparatus in order to prevent politicians being able to send their enemies to jail on trumped up charges.

These are basic tenets of democracy, dude. Just saying. :cool:

This gomb and his government made sure that the taxpayer paid for all of the mistakes of the past.

Great show so far. Dunbar was an interesting guest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭wetlandsboy

I don't follow any party. Did you read my last post at all???? Why does not liking FFG suddenly make you a Sinn Fein supporter??? One are a shower of Thatcherite w@nkers and the other are Marxist Scum. They can all blow up for all I care.
    Great then, I look forward to you stepping up and running the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

I don't follow any party. Did you read my last post at all???? Why does not liking FFG suddenly make you a Sinn Fein supporter??? One are a shower of Thatcherite w@nkers and the other are Marxist Scum. They can all blow up for all I care.

Right. What happens then?

Would you like a right/left wing dictatorship?

No government and a bankrupt country. It's either a democratic government or those options?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

The last year has felt so long I've forgotten a lot of stuff that happened pre-2019, Reeling in the Years will be a good refresher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

The line up today is much better than an awful lot we've seen in the past.

At least most of these people have done something or are doing something of some substance.

No just people who have recently been to hospital or a funeral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

This gomb and his government made sure that the taxpayer paid for all of the mistakes of the past.

Yeah, sure they did pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

There's a terrible whiff of complaining about everything but offering no alternative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

Oh god. In a series of low point shows this is pretty much scraping the bottom. I think Adrian Dunbar thought he was still having the pre-interview casual chat and was shocked when it ended. This is just dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

That Covid ad is absolute ****e

Right. What happens then?

Would you like a right/left wing dictatorship?

No government and a bankrupt country. It's either a democratic government or those options?

The dude lives in a country ranked 2nd in the world in the UN Human Development Index, and wants some sort of revolution. Too much time on their hands, and not enough exposure to the world.

Well that's no solution TippGunner. You have anarchy. Which would really give you something to complain about.

Churchill said democracy was a terrible form of government, but it was by far the best.

What's your own solution so??? Do you think it's fair for taxpayers to foot the bill of property speculators???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

The amount of COVID propaganda at this stage is just ridiculous.

I think it's a hugely dangerous dynamic when you have the national broadcaster getting so much advertising money from the HSE, and then maintaining their objectivity in reporting the actual dangers of COVID.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I am very embarrassed that I get that joke.

it's better best forgotten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

There are many people in this country who have nobody left to vote for

Very poor interview with Enda Kenny. He should have directly asked if there was an issue with people like Brian Hayes leaving Government, becoming a lobbyist for the banks, and then showing up at the Golfgate meeting.

Adrian Dunbar would get to the bottom of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭SeedySam22

Very poor interview with Enda Kenny. He should have directly asked if there was an issue with people like Brian Hayes leaving Government, becoming a lobbyist for the banks, and then showing up at the Golfgate meeting.

You should know by now LLS does not do political or any probing questions

The amount of COVID propaganda at this stage is just ridiculous.

I think it's a hugely dangerous dynamic when you have the national broadcaster getting so much advertising money from the HSE, and then maintaining their objectivity in reporting the actual dangers of COVID.

What covid propaganda are you talking about? Asking Adrian Dunbarr if he had the covid vaccine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Wishox

I think a couple of posters here need to **** off and chat about politics in another section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,070 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Steps are on with Graham tonight :D

Sticking with the LLS is the real Tragedy :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Ends Kenny and then some nobody so far. Not great so far is it?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The last time I wore formal shoes was week before Paddy's Day last year.

I don't really like Paul Howard, but I am always appreciative of the fact that he is always able to at least smile the whole time.

And being able to smile through an interview with Tubridy is a fair achievement as well.

AMKC wrote: »
    Ends Kenny and then some nobody so far. Not great so far is it?

Paul Howard is the funniest writer in Ireland.

But the dole payments have been wired to you since then :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Paul Howard on now. Gives the same interview every time.

I haven't ironed a shirt in over a year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,070 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Fake laughter in 5...4...

Oh, too late.

Advertisement