Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Friday? The Late Late Show - Friday 2nd April 2021.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

But the dole payments have been wired to you since then :pac:

I thought it was for a court appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

What's your own solution so??? Do you think it's fair for taxpayers to foot the bill of property speculators???

I'm happy overall with how were doing. Far better than any time in our history.

I don't want to go back to Dublin having the highest infant mortality rates in Europe in 1910. I don't want to be evicted from a mud cabin in the 1880s. I don't want to starve in the 1840s, I don't want to be pitch capped in 1798.

We're pretty much at the top end of the scale for lifestyle, education, average mortality, take home pay in the world.

We have problems with housing etc, but no one ever said life was going to be perfect.

Be happy the time you're living in. You definitely wouldn't be able to watch Arsenal in Tipp 60 years ago. The BBC didn't reach that far inland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ryan mining for misery.....Is your dad ill?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

The Ross books are still consistently funny after all these years and a lot of the social commentary is on the nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I fooking hate huggers, only time for it is a funeral or when Ireland qualify for something.

• Advertisement

That’s not normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

So he's not really close to his dad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Are you a hugging family or is that an odd question?

What a Pro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

Fake laughter in 5...4...

Oh, too late.

Definitely not fake laughter, Tubridy clearly thinks Howard is the bee’s knees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

This is so boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

With sport back it was great, gave me a real lift.

There's a terrible whiff of complaining about everything but offering no alternative.

I think I've explained this to you already. It's called disillusionment. I don't see this country being reformed any time soon. All pigs in the trough. All gave themselves raises during this pandemic while ordinary people lost their jobs.

Any new movement will be crushed by a mixture of the bias media and the electorate willing to vote in any new movements. We're goosed. Only a moron with their head in the sand could think this country will ever change... or a sycophant who is being well looked after by the same political movement. We're goosed.

Very condescending type of body language from Enda this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Very condescending type of body language from Enda this evening.

Sitting?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

CH3OH wrote: »

That man has a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

When you have guests on and you're asking them how their dad is or how their granny is, you know they've been on too often.

I think I've explained this to you already. It's called disillusionment. I don't see this country being reformed any time soon. All pigs in the trough. All gave themselves raises during this pandemic while ordinary people lost their jobs.

Any new movement will be crushed by a mixture of the bias media and the electorate willing to vote in any new movements. We're goosed. Only a moron with their head in the sand could think this country will ever change... or a sycophant who is being well looked after by the same political movement. We're goosed.

What are you doing about it? Apart from moaning on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

I’ve a dose of hunger on me that would knock a Connemara pony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Erm, no, arguing about sport is not what sport is all about, it might be what it's all about for soccer though.

Lads, will ye let up with the politics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hate banana bread but I bloody love hot cross buns
    I love the Ross O CK books v funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Bernard the clown o Shea has already been on and done the banana bread jokes.
    It’s old now

Banana bread is an acquired taste that I have yet to...acquire, I 'spose.

CH3OH wrote: »

Mining for a funny story about his dad, more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Wishox

Definitely not fake laughter, Tubridy clearly thinks Howard is the bee’s knees.

Ryan wetting his front pants talking to him, no doubt will be bragging he spoke to him on monday

Sitting?

all in the hand movements ;)

I'm happy overall with how were doing. Far better than any time in our history.

I don't want to go back to Dublin having the highest infant mortality rates in Europe in 1910. I don't want to be evicted from a mud cabin in the 1880s. I don't want to starve in the 1840s, I don't want to be pitch capped in 1798.

We're pretty much at the top end of the scale for lifestyle, education, average mortality, take home pay in the world.

We have problems with housing etc, but no one ever said life was going to be perfect.

Be happy the time you're living in. You definitely wouldn't be able to watch Arsenal in Tipp 60 years ago. The BBC didn't reach that far inland.

Christ above, so our politicians today are above criticism because we don't live in mud huts??? Mind-boggling logic :rolleyes:

Im done with your trolling. Go away.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

The country is no different than any other in terms of corruption.

If you have a bit of go about you, a positive attitude and put in the work you'll do alright.

I presume you're not starving, have internet connection etc. Not a whole lot to complain about.

The very people he lampooned is what he has turned into

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

There’s a fair few “chips” still on shoulders around these parts too.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Advertisement