Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin golf course intermediate membership without proposer/seconder requirement?

Options
  • 02-04-2021 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Anyone know of any gold courses around Dublin (preferably North Dublin) that have reasonable rates and no requirement for you to know any members to get in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

11521323 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any gold courses around Dublin (preferably North Dublin) that have reasonable rates and no requirement for you to know any members to get in?

I’m not recommending these club but I know they are willing to take in members.

St Margaret’s
    Black Bush
    Donabate
    Hollywood lakes
    Balcarrick
    Luttlestown

I would also imagine Ashbourne, Elm and Castleknock.

Most clubs at this stage have finalize there membership numbers. I know we had 92% renewal and not looking for new members as need to give loyal members as much access as possible.

Most clubs have waiting lists.

Advertisement