Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardens4you.ie

Options
  • 02-04-2021 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,842 ✭✭✭

I've ordered a Camellia from them over a week ago and have now seen online bad reviews. Has anyone used them before and if so have you had any success with delivery and where the plants in good condition. If not did you chase them for a replacement or refund and how did that go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

billyhead wrote: »
    I've ordered a Camellia from them over a week ago and have now seen online bad reviews. Has anyone used them before and if so have you had any success with delivery and where the plants in good condition. If not did you chase them for a replacement or refund and how did that go?

I used them twice around March last year at the start of the first lockdown. No problems at all

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭SnowyMuckish

Had a problem with them, plants infested with aphids. One shrub was in very bad condition and died.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,842 ✭✭✭billyhead

Had a problem with them, plants infested with aphids. One shrub was in very bad condition and died.

Did you look for a refund or replacement and if so how did you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭SnowyMuckish

In hindsight I should have but was so busy with work at the time I just didn’t have the time, but I haven’t ordered from them since. If you only ordered a week ago I wouldn’t worry yet, lots of online garden centers have huge delays due to the pandemic. Some places are taking up to 21 days to deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Got a fairly decent size Camellia in Lidl for twelve euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

No issue with my order. Impressed with the safe delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

They're Dutch and we get the local version of the website. I used them once and not again. Took too long to get here for comfort.

Trustpilot reviews

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.gardens4you.co.uk

Advertisement