Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Lodgement through external atm/lodge not showing up on account

Options
  • 03-04-2021 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I made a deposit at my local atm 12hours ago (2nd April, 3.18PM). Still not showing up on my online account .. I thought cash deposit was instant? I kept deposit receipt as proof. Will it not show up until Tuesday or is there an issue with banking atm!??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,536 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

With the public/bank holidays around this weekend I'd say Tuesday. Good Friday is a bank holiday across the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fravashi

Is there a bank who provides instant access to your money after ATM lodgement, during weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

fravashi wrote: »
    I made a deposit at my local atm 12hours ago (2nd April, 3.18PM). Still not showing up on my online account .. I thought cash deposit was instant? I kept deposit receipt as proof. Will it not show up until Tuesday or is there an issue with banking atm!??
    Hi Fravashi, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

If you make a cash lodgement at a branch outside of working hours the lodgement should credit your account the next working day. 

In this case, the lodgement should credit your account on Tuesday. 

I hope this helps. If you've any further queries please feel free to get back in touch with us here, we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement