Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taoiseach attends event during Level Three restrictions

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Who is living in fear?

The people who think we need to stay lockdown until Covid is eradicated. Have a near panic attack at the sight of someone not wearing a mask 24/7. And that's just on the streets.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Have a near panic attack at the sight of someone not wearing a mask 24/7. And that's just on the streets.

Which is noone. I think you are watching too many youtube videos from the US

• Registered Users Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Go for a jog and see the reactions you get from some head cases. So terrified they think you’re about to murder them as you breeze past them in a split second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Clearly you haven't left your home throughout all of this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Go for a jog and see the reactions you get from some head cases. So terrified they think you’re about to murder them as you breeze past them in a split second.

I jog all the time. Most people don't wear masks when out and about. The people who do are more often than not elderly so presumably are taking extra precautions.

I have yet to hear anyone mention masks in an out door setting*.

*or indoor but I don't frequent those too often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

Been thinking about this awhile and I am now seeing another thing that I cant agree with... If I was Taoiseach during a pandemic I wouldnt have time to present trophies etc in my diary...I would be working every moment when not excercising or or sleeping or eating etc on how to get the country back up and working and I would expect the public to understand and accept that.

Advertisement