Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locke Burger

Options
  • 03-04-2021 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

The Locke Burger Van is serving outside the Locke Bar. I was walking past earlier and it's genuinely going to be the reason why case numbers will be high in Limerick soon. It's packed with People eating from Locke Burger and drinking cans.

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, it's a genuine concern. I have not reported it to the Gardai as I'd imagine they seen it passing many times.

Anybody else see it?

Had this posted in the Limerick forum, because it's a Limerick Business, but it was locked, no pun intended. And advised to post here. Don't know why because it's about a Limerick issue as well as Coronavirus. But anyway here it is.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement