Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic storage boxes

Options
  • 03-04-2021 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Has anyone a recommendation where I would get the best deal on some plastic storage box?

30L or bigger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Depending on what you want to store i bought 30 heavy duty ones second hand on facebook market place.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastor-Plastic-Storage-36-8cm-Attached/dp/B0749PC5XK

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Cheap storage boxes are from Ikea, 45l are €7 with a lid.

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/samla-box-with-lid-transparent-s09850874/

They are not designed for heavy handling, but stack well and you can see what's inside without taking everything out.

I ordered a range of these for work and they arrived pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Not available?

They had them reduced in Dunnes on Friday, around 6e I think but I'm not sure of the size.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ButtUcks

93Cab wrote: »
    Not available?

Yeah, just scrolled down there and saw that, bugger, they're defo gone...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Albertie

Yes, best to try in amazon or Ikea would be the best to try first else somewhere in the local market specifically wholesalers or who are in the transporting businesses as I noted few times they do arrange the boxes to transport some kind of fragile stuff to some far locations by shipping services.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭SVI40

Woodies do them, currently 3 for 2 offer on them. Home Store and more are also a good source, as are B&Q. Check all three, as they can have different offers on, and can lead to a significant savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

djdunny wrote: »
    Has anyone a recommendation where I would get the best deal on some plastic storage box?

30L or bigger.

Have you tried mr price?

Advertisement