Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost/Stolen surfboard - Killiney Beach Dublin

• 04-04-2021 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

My Glenn D'Arcy longboard (blue/purple) was taken from Killiney beach in Dublin this Thursday evening April 1st. Possibly taken by someone for safekeeping or else it was stolen. If anyone knows of it's whereabouts or comes across it either online or otherwise could you please let me know?

I can't post a photo right now as I need to make 5 posts on boards before that is possible. Will update here with a photo later.

Thanks, Mark
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,124 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Pm me a link and I can post the photo for you if you like. Hope you get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Walked up the main entrance - down to the dart and up by the bayview river and nothing I’m afraid ( checking around the dart line )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Missing longboard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mwidger

Thanks Rodento and Mickeroo.

Someone told me they noticed there were some "undesirable types" hanging around the beach that evening as they got out of the water, they had left when I got out as I walked up and down the beach looking for the board and nobody was around. So it seems likely this group took the board :(.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,124 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sorry to hear it didn't show up, that is sickening :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement