If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE65Q95T

Options
  • 04-04-2021 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m interested in the Samsung QE65Q95T. I just have one concern about a tv like this and its light bleed or clouding. I used to have an lcd years ago with this issue and it really bothered me so I want to avoid this again. Is it still a problem with TVs like this? I know its not a problem with oled but I currently have an oled that’s ruined with screen burn so that’s why I’m looking for a replacement. I’d appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

zac8 wrote: »
    Hi,

I’m interested in the Samsung QE65Q95T. I just have one concern about a tv like this and its light bleed or clouding. I used to have an lcd years ago with this issue and it really bothered me so I want to avoid this again. Is it still a problem with TVs like this? I know its not a problem with oled but I currently have an oled that’s ruined with screen burn so that’s why I’m looking for a replacement. I’d appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
    Hi Zac8.

Thanks for the post.

The Q95T is a fantastic television and produces on heck of an image.
    AS this is QLED is does not suffer for the same issues as LED.

I don't think I have seen a QLED come back faulty with light bleed as this was really only an issue with edge lighting.
    The Q95T uses full array back lighting which is much better than edge lit.

Again on clouding this is not something that I've seen come up in QLED sets.
    I suppose they are like all products on the market where it is possible to get a bad one by they are far and few between.

The 65Q95T is currently priced at 1649 Euro delivered
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204601-samsung-qe65q95t-65-inch-4k-ultra-hdr-2000-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

Any questions please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.