Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Covid Divide

Options
12346»

Comments

I worked throughout the whole thing, putting myself at risk of serious illness every day to keep a roof over our heads. I'll be ****ed if I'm going to fund someone sitting at home any more than I already do.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

I worked throughout the whole thing, putting myself at risk of serious illness every day to keep a roof over our heads. I'll be ****ed if I'm going to fund someone sitting at home any more than I already do.

It doesn't sound like you're grateful you weren't one of those who had to stay at home!

And I guess in the future, if different circumstances cause you to have to stay at home,
    you won't be expecting, or accepting, goodwill from others!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,359 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

not your choice

lawred2 wrote: »
    not your choice

It is when it gets to the stage where you're betting off joining them. Only so much they can take before it's not worthwhile.

Advertisement