Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2021

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,295 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Reports suggesting Wayne Player has been banned from future Masters. Hopefully its true.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/golfweek.usatoday.com/2021/04/11/masters-green-jacket-six-facts/amp/

Some facts about green jacket here.

Of course Gary player would have brought it home :rolleyes:

Interesting read that thanks Kew, getting buried in a masters winning jacket,
    that's the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Reports suggesting Wayne Player has been banned from future Masters. Hopefully its true.

The news came from his own brother I believe so I reckon it's true alright, thoroughly deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/golfweek.usatoday.com/2021/04/11/masters-green-jacket-six-facts/amp/

Some facts about green jacket here.

Of course Gary player would have brought it home :rolleyes:
    Pretty sure Seve nabbed one for himself too. Think there was a documentary about him made shortly before he died where he talked about swiping it.

Whatever about Player, I've no issue with Seve breaking the rules :D

Not sure the top brass at Augusta would be too happy seeing one of their sacred green jackets being thrown on a seat at the airport like that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Not sure the top brass at Augusta would be too happy seeing one of their sacred green jackets being thrown on a seat at the airport like that :pac:

I don’t suppose that Bay Hill have similar issues with the Red Cardigans?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Pretty sure Seve nabbed one for himself too. Think there was a documentary about him made shortly before he died where he talked about swiping it.

Whatever about Player, I've no issue with Seve breaking the rules :D

Funny enough there was a documentary on last night about Peter Allis and he was at Seve's house in one part and there was two Masters jackets in his trophy room which Peter questioned him about.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I don’t suppose that Bay Hill have similar issues with the Red Cardigans?

I'd say golfers would be safe bringing those anywhere, no danger anyone would want to steal them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭newport2

Funny enough there was a documentary on last night about Peter Allis and he was at Seve's house in one part and there was two Masters jackets in his trophy room which Peter questioned him about.

Ye, Player, Picard and Seve all kept them. Interesting that quite a few of them have gone on the market.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2020501-the-masters-green-jacket-is-as-historic-as-the-golfing-greats-who-wear-it

Advertisement