Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Your final match

0HspgjH.gif?noredirect

One of you has been chosen by today's competition winner to only get 1 more match (24 more hours of game time) in the Werewolf Wrestling Federation. Your Wrestling career will end 24 hours after that player made their choice (or as close to that time as a mod can be online)

Will the chosen player be notified before thread mod gone announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Senan WW wrote: »
    Was watching the football but have been following along. It looks like I'm possibly being lynched tonight esp with Rikand having a double vote so I'm going to out myself as Scott Hall - Villager who was in Rehab now an NRV+. Luckily I've left a breadcrumb which I'll post up in a minute
    For any villagers that are planning to vote for me (in particular ShaneU) - look at these posts from earlier in relation to Lordy:

And after lynch:

And contrast that with what Rikand was posting around this time (i.e. don't shoot Lordy) and bear in mind that we all thought the priest was dead at this point so identities/powers weren't going to be revealed
    whats the +
    I'd prefer not to reveal at this stage

When can you reveal about the + and can it help the village?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Werewolf Wrestling News Update... has been cancelled
    No More Morning News

A number of wrestlers such as The Fiend, Stone Cold & Paul Heyman have approached management and insisted we stop giving updates on what they are up to, so sorry folks no more early morning news updates.

Stone Cold in particular was very persuasive so we felt it in ourthe games best interest that we agreed
    AG6b.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Am I correct in saying this is the state of play:

12 players left
    5 wolves (assuming 3 groups of 2, 1 floating wolf and one convert = 8 less three dead)

If ShaneU & Ewan are village, munch will be aimed at one of them to take out 2 villagers in one go. If one is wolf, they'll be let live as it does nothing to achieve parity for the wolves.

Presumably our BG will be on one of Shane / Ewan so munch has a 50% chance of missing. If both get munched, it's 5 v 5 and village loses. If munch fails, we still have a chance.

Assuming this is correct, does anyone have a finisher or a shot that they can use before munch? Patrick would be my choice as the recipient

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Assuming this is correct, does anyone have a finisher or a shot that they can use before munch? Patrick would be my choice as the recipient

This was my plan before people started throwing them around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning folks. a new day, new possibilities. whats done is done so onwards and upwards.

till think (maybe hoping) ewan was lying about his reveal in a last ditch effort to bag real SCSA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

morning folks. a new day, new possibilities. whats done is done so onwards and upwards.

till think (maybe hoping) ewan was lying about his reveal in a last ditch effort to bag real SCSA

Well you think hope wrong

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well you think hope wrong

Ewan, there you are. Given how likely it is that we are in endgame I want you to tell me what you know about your counterpart.

The reality is we've had enough people outing themselves that if we can swing a miracle and the munch doesn't end it all, whoever is left needs to work together.

Right, this is the state of play.

We have a BG who can protect presumably.... Vern knows if they are alive or not. Dont reveal this.

So the wolves can either go for an easy lay up on Vern.

Or they can hit me or ShaneU for a 2 for 1 deal.

Will the wolves take the safe bet or go for a 2 for 2 vig and ShaneU .....

What the wolves dont know is my prize last night....

Is it a munch protect....

Is it a munch booby trap....

Is it a bullet......

I was the Day 1 and Day 3.... the odd day vig, meaning Becky is the day 2 and 4 vig, she can kill Eva same way I killed Triggs and Lord.... god speed Beckster

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The reality is we've had enough people outing themselves that if we can swing a miracle and the munch doesn't end it all, whoever is left needs to work together.

The wolves need to hit me , you or shane.... a 1 in 3 shot the BG can save us.

They wont thin the herd of unknowns this late in the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When can you reveal about the + and can it help the village?

Will be away for the guts of an hour but my + is a shot.

Not fully accurate so 50/50 chance of getting a shot off. And even if I do get it off, there's a chance that I won't hit my intended target........

I haven't taken it up until now for obvious reasons but with parity potentially looming, do we take the chance? As I said, Patrick is the one I'd hit

Ewan, there you are. Given how likely it is that we are in endgame I want you to tell me what you know about your counterpart.

As in Becky?

OK. So I'm confident Ewan is SCSA and I don't think a convert shoots Lord. I also think Ewan was clever and left some details out there ;) Nice one.

If anyone team village has a finisher, you need to use it before the munch. Eva can't protect anyone else unless wolves have an additional prize and at this point it is worth the risk. I'm also pretty sure that wolves had to use their finishers already, so it is possible just 2 finishers will take one of them out.

As in Becky?

It's OK, you gave me enough information already

OK. So I'm confident Ewan is SCSA and I don't think a convert shoots Lord. I also think Ewan was clever and left some details out there ;) Nice one.

If anyone team village has a finisher, you need to use it before the munch. Eva can't protect anyone else unless wolves have an additional prize and at this point it is worth the risk. I'm also pretty sure that wolves had to use their finishers already, so it is possible just 2 finishers will take one of them out.

How did she protect from 2 finishers then? Surely using more would be a waste

Will be away for the guts of an hour but my + is a shot.

Not fully accurate so 50/50 chance of getting a shot off. And even if I do get it off, there's a chance that I won't hit my intended target........

I haven't taken it up until now for obvious reasons but with parity potentially looming, do we take the chance? As I said, Patrick is the one I'd hit

Don't suppose you have your finisher left?

It's worse, she protected from 3. Nobody should have targeted her after the 1st one bounced but again, what is done is done.

Hit reply too quickly. I can't imagine that Eva is allowed protect more than 1 person. The person Eva is protecting is herself. If we target one of the other likely wolves, we could take one out.

Also it is quite possible Jake is the seer but is converted. Handy that he peeked the wolf bg who was self protecting and then wasted a finisher on them too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Patrick
    CeeJay
    Emily
    Eva

Care to share your roles?

Edge-Entrance-edge-15088200-204-153.gif

It's worse, she protected from 3. Nobody should have targeted her after the 1st one bounced but again, what is done is done.

I seen 2 not 3.

I think the presumption that once they protected once, they would be open to attack. Thats incoreect hindsight

I will say nothing about my role until after munch if I'm still here. You will understand why

Also it is quite possible Jake is the seer but is converted. Handy that he peeked the wolf bg who was self protecting and then wasted a finisher on them too.

Its possible, same way its possible you or I could be converted

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I will say nothing about my role until after munch if I'm still here. You will understand why

Is it because you are a wolf who is looking forward to snack time?

Well Jake could easily say I was converted or you, then we'd be hit with the finishers.... he didnt, he gave us a wolf in Eva and outed her...

Im leaning Jake as the only sure villager

Its possible, same way its possible you or I could be converted

I kind of don't think so...even about Jake. It is rare that powers transfer with conversions but in this game, I wouldn't be as surprised. Still focusing on the unknown has to be the plan.

Patrick WW wrote: »

I imagine I'll be dead post munch and not around to contradict anything that you say. Also that picture is meaningless to me. Who was it supposed to be?

Is it because you are a wolf who is looking forward to snack time?

If I was a wolf I wouldn't need to be worried about the munch and just go and make something up now

• Advertisement

Funny how you show up only after there is mention of a bullet and potentially using finishers on you. Have you your finisher left?

Advertisement