Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Also it is quite possible Jake is the seer but is converted. Handy that he peeked the wolf bg who was self protecting and then wasted a finisher on them too.

As did you Vernon. I am not converted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I kind of don't think so...even about Jake. It is rare that powers transfer with conversions but in this game, I wouldn't be as surprised. Still focusing on the unknown has to be the plan.

Jake gave us a known wolf.... didnt have to.

I trust him more than others

My estimates see 4 wolves left.

1 cody
    1 sting
    1 Bill goldberg
    1 convert

Now its possible a convert was chosen from another wolf pack.... ie AEW converted a WCW guy..... less likely though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

i've put in an order on eva
    Necro wrote: »
    Someone has been protected

SoupySnappyCub-size_restricted.gif
    Someone has been protected from a Kick It Up The Arsenal

Jake WW wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a Gunners fan. What else would I call it?
    Someone has been protected

Went back and checked. yoss and Jake used theirs on Eva and acknowledged it. Then a third one was used unacknowledged. Trying one was a good plan, the other 2 could possibly have killed a wolf though if people worked together.

Ewan WW wrote: »

1 cody
    1 sting
    1 Bill goldberg
    1 convert

Now its possible a convert was chosen from another wolf pack.... ie AEW converted a WCW guy..... less likely though

Hadn't considered that!

• Advertisement

So whos it gonna be Wolves,

Jake who wont be our seer today (he will lose his powers)

Vern who is our priest and a safe bet.

Or A 2 FOR 1 deal with me and ShaneU..... Im not the vig today (thats Becky), but its a 2 for 1 deal. Tempting right?

Will you guess different from the BG Warrior or will you miss and waste a munch?

And will my prize come into play? You dont even know what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Morning all? How do we know Jake is losing his powers? I thought he had them full time now?

And you know ****s ****ed when the mods lay off announcements....

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Morning all?

Good lord I need more coffee

Morning all? How do we know Jake is losing his powers? I thought he had them full time now?

And you know ****s ****ed when the mods lay off announcements....

i know things... its a fact

i know things... its a fact

Do you drink too?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Don't suppose you have your finisher left?

Nope, wasted it on LeVar unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Morning - I am still trying to process everything that has happened! I have even had one cup of coffee, I think more is definitely needed. Why 3 finishers were used on Eva I don't know - was the third one definitely used on her, or was that something else?
    I hope all this confusion has the wolves tied up in knots. I will just say I am not a wolf. I am a face villager. I made a mistake early in the game, and it cost the village badly as it meant me, and the player I was tied to, did not get a special ability.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

All Elite Assault

hmm that's not what I was expecting said the WWF wrestler that got caught up in the invasion angle this munch time. This wasn't a strike from the classic Monday night war rivals, nope. Looks like it's the new wolves on the block who were feeding on villagers tonight.

2141040-1567014753196-f4b9b4b9ae7b2.jpg

Nigel WW was the one who was in the ring when they attacked and damn! so brutal an attack it was. This was pre-concussion protocol levels of violence and after several chair shots to the head only one line could sum up the state Nigel WW found themselves in...

Nigel WW has been munched by AEW, who have made their presence known

tenor.gif?itemid=14625263

1 cody
    1 sting
    1 Bill goldberg
    1 convert

What about this guy, thats Dean Ambrose isn't it? There was no mention of him dead yet.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Will be away for the guts of an hour but my + is a shot.

Not fully accurate so 50/50 chance of getting a shot off. And even if I do get it off, there's a chance that I won't hit my intended target........

I haven't taken it up until now for obvious reasons but with parity potentially looming, do we take the chance? As I said, Patrick is the one I'd hit

Any point in taking this shot?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Morning - I am still trying to process everything that has happened! I have even had one cup of coffee, I think more is definitely needed. Why 3 finishers were used on Eva I don't know - was the third one definitely used on her, or was that something else?
    I hope all this confusion has the wolves tied up in knots. I will just say I am not a wolf. I am a face villager. I made a mistake early in the game, and it cost the village badly as it meant me, and the player I was tied to, did not get a special ability.

Have you your finisher left?

Any point in taking this shot?

Any shot needs to be aimed at a definite wolf. Who are we most definite on?

Nope, already wasted it on LeVar

No I never got one - I was an apprentice, and when I failed my task, I never got my finisher.

Any shot needs to be aimed at a definite wolf. Who are we most definite on?

Patrick for me (after Eva but any shot there needs to wait until after munch)

Emily 3rd after those 2 imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

what was the mistake?

I'm not fully familiar with the mechanics of when a bg protect wears off, I assume after munch?

My instinct would be to shoot Eva and get rid of the wolf bg once possible.

No I never got one - I was an apprentice, and when I failed my task, I never got my finisher.

Whose apprentice were you?

I'd shoot at Patrick personally.

I'm not fully familiar with the mechanics of when a bg protect wears off, I assume after munch?

Absolutely, but that can only happen after munch. If my numbers from earlier were correct, then the wolves could be at parity by then and villages loses

Protect goes after munch. Does the ahot need to be taken before munch before she can throw the protect on someone else?

Will be away for the guts of an hour but my + is a shot.

Not fully accurate so 50/50 chance of getting a shot off. And even if I do get it off, there's a chance that I won't hit my intended target........

I haven't taken it up until now for obvious reasons but with parity potentially looming, do we take the chance? As I said, Patrick is the one I'd hit

@Ewan, do you think I should take this shot?

Day 1, I had to post stuff on the thread in support of another player. Real life got in the way, I wasn't able to post - if you look back, I was missing from around half 5 Monday evening until Tuesday morning. They were to get a bullet, I was to get my finisher.

Whose apprentice were you?

Desmond WW

• Advertisement

Protect goes after munch. Does the ahot need to be taken before munch before she can throw the protect on someone else?

If she was protected last night after lynch, she will be protected until after the munch - these things change after a different phase of the game.

Advertisement