Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

2 Wolve sin Liz , Ceejay and Emily.... Goldberg and Cody......

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yeah why are we accusing Emily over Liz and CeeJay

My guess is the super low post count.

Shane, Yos, Mitsuko, Senan, vern..... who you fancy for lynch?

As much as I've been gunning for Liz since day 1, I do think there's sense in lynching Emily tonight. Low post count. Not really much work done in terms of trying to find wolves. At this stage, if you're not actively helping you're a hinderance.

Liz claims she's dropped breadcrumbs. There's no way in hell am I going back through THAT many posts to look for them. Not that I know WHAT i'd been looking for. You wanna show us your evidence Liz?

Ceejay... I dunno about. My instinct would be to lynch Emily and at least with CeeJay and Liz there's a lot to go back on and analyse.

Ceejay

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm happy to be taken out by a finisher before lynch if any left as I am knock prone so if I'm correct another finisher takes me out tko and leave lynch for a wolf

^ Dunno how or why I signed off my last post and signed it off as CeeJay at that. Me and typing aren't getting along today.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm happy to be taken out by a finisher before lynch if any left as I am knock prone so if I'm correct another finisher takes me out tko and leave lynch for a wolf

Prone state finishes after lynch. We'd still need 2 finishers to take you out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vengeance

Ewan WW was cutting a promo on how the rest of the roster was afraid of him, running them down and very happy with her actions as of late....

When suddenly....

WCW's Goldberg marches to the ring, one thing on his mind - Revenge.

Ewan WW looked into his eyes and suddenly his knees got weak....

AdmirableUltimateGopher-size_restricted.gif

SPEAR

SPEAR

EWAN WW HAS BEEN SPEARED BY GOLDBERG!!!!!

As a result of his injuries Ewan WW has retired from Werewolf Wrestling Federation. We wish him the very best in her future endeavors

Necro wrote: »
    Vengeance

Ewan WW was cutting a promo on how the rest of the roster was afraid of him, running them down and very happy with her actions as of late....

When suddenly....

WCW's Goldberg marches to the ring, one thing on his mind - Revenge.

Ewan WW looked into his eyes and suddenly his knees got weak....

AdmirableUltimateGopher-size_restricted.gif

SPEAR

SPEAR

EWAN WW HAS BEEN SPEARED BY GOLDBERG!!!!!

As a result of his injuries Ewan WW has retired from Werewolf Wrestling Federation. We wish him the very best in her future endeavors

:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Love in professional wrestling always starts out so nice

ec85ea9e259e05dde8006396aa023506.gif

but it has a tendency to turn bad

MinorFlusteredImpala-size_restricted.gif

and The Werewolf Wrestling Federation is no different as unfortunately Ewan WW was one of our villages lovers and we all saw what happened to them and as a result their lover aka ShaneU has now had their contract terminated also

KjPh1.gif

2 Wolve sin Liz , Ceejay and Emily.... Goldberg and Cody......

Ewan do you not know who Becky is, it is not me so was Emily or Cee_Jay on line near Eva take out time or is Becky someone who has claimed another wrestler

Well those were some very unwelcome developments.

Stolen from Vern:

So here is who we have alive:

Vernon WW Priest
    y0ssar1an22 Dude Love
    JP Liz V1 NRV
    Senan WW NRV+ Razor
    mitsuko045 Brian Pillman
    cee_jay
    Emily WW - Wolf

And here are our dead wolves.
    Trigger Dead Wolf Shane McMahon Killed by vig Day 1
    kitten_k Vince McMahon - ALPHA WOLF
    Lord TSC - Dead wolf Killed by vig Day 3
    Patrick WW - Wolf Cub Killed by finishers N3
    Eva WW - Sting BG Wolf Killed by vig Day 4

• Advertisement

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Prone state finishes after lynch. We'd still need 2 finishers to take you out.

You are correct I did just check with mods but if I edit my posts I can be taken out by modkill so for the good of the village I will do this but I will find my breadcrumbs first and play today's game but I will be gone before lynch

You are correct I did just check with mods but if I edit my posts I can be taken out by modkill so for the good of the village I will do this but I will find my breadcrumbs first and play today's game but I will be gone before lynch

Are you saying your planning to get yourself modkilled?

The numbers are tight but still a village win is still possible from what I make so please DON'T.

Or at least not yet until more of the village weighs in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

of course don't edit any posts to instigate a mod kill, regardless of what team you're on!!

Are you saying your planning to get yourself modkilled?

The numbers are tight but still a village win is still possible from what I make so please DON'T.

Or at least not yet until more of the village weighs in.

I'll offer myself up to help the village

Game Mod: JP Liz V1 has been modkilled - forum mods can discuss this post game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I'll offer myself up to help the village

WTF are you at? How does this help the village??

giphy.gif

I'm very disappointed in that folks, the rules are clear. No cheating.

Very annoyed right now, gonna take a little bit of time to cool off.

Competition might be a little bit delayed.

Vernon WW Priest
    y0ssar1an22 Dude Love
    Senan WW NRV+ Razor
    mitsuko045 Brian Pillman

cee_jay
    Emily WW

Dead Wolves:
    Trigger Dead Wolf Shane McMahon Killed by vig Day 1
    kitten_k Vince McMahon - ALPHA WOLF
    Lord TSC - Dead wolf Killed by vig Day 3
    Patrick WW - Wolf Cub Killed by finishers N3
    Eva WW - Sting BG Wolf Killed by vig Day 4

So... How desperate are we all feeling now?

6 Remaining players:
    Senan WW
    Vernon WW
    Yossar
    Mitsuko
    cee_jay
    Emily WW

In order of most likely to least likely villager imo although I do have a very slight nagging feeling about Yossy's reveal last night

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    6 Remaining players:
    Senan WW
    Vernon WW
    Yossar
    Mitsuko
    cee_jay
    Emily WW

In order of most likely to least likely villager imo although I do have a very slight nagging feeling about Yossy's reveal last night

You may not like it but being confirmed as Dude Love means he's firmly village.
    Can Vernon confirm the alignment after a modkill? My guess would be no but I'll wait to hear from him.

With Emily and CeeJay beign our two most likely woves left, would it be worth the risk of using the gun on Emily, have Vern confirm her death (if it happens) and then lynch CeeJay?

I know the gun is a risky choice but I'd rather point it at the hairiest suspect first.

You may not like it but being confirmed as Dude Love means he's firmly village.
    Can Vernon confirm the alignment after a modkill? My guess would be no but I'll wait to hear from him.

With Emily and CeeJay beign our two most likely woves left, would it be worth the risk of using the gun on Emily, have Vern confirm her death (if it happens) and then lynch CeeJay?

I know the gun is a risky choice but I'd rather point it at the hairiest suspect first.

I don't think using the gun is wise unless we think there are 2 wolves left

Who is The King of The Ring ?

latest?cb=20090928151608

To find out who will be crowned as the on thread king of the ring and win a prize all you have to do is be judged by the mod team (with a little help from the deadroom perhaps) to have posted the best King related gif. You can enter as many times as you like. You all have until 2pm when the winner's prize will be announced on thread

Have fun :pac:

LimpGreedyBadger-small.gif

9eIJ.gif

giphy.gif

that'll do for me

Senan WW wrote: »
    I don't think using the gun is wise unless we think there are 2 wolves left

Well do we think the mods would start a game of 27 players with 5 wolves, +1 to come later, or would they start with 6 wolves + 1 later? My instinct is the latter.

What we know:

We have confirmed there were

• 2 McMahons - Kitten and Trigger.
    • Floating Wolf - Lord who went between WCW, AEW and McMahon's backrooms at the start of the game
    • AEW Convert - Patrick who joined AEW in D2
    • WCW - Eva as the bodyguard
    Also
    • We KNOW there's another WCW wolf called Goldburg in play
    • WCW carried out the D1 munch
    • AEW carried out D2 munch (After a gaining a convert in the middle of N1)
    • AEW/WCW/McMahon's carried out D3 munch

So we know for sure there are/have been six wolves in this game. (Five dead, one still alive). 2 McMahon's, 2 WCWs, 1 AEW and 1 Floating.

I don't see Patrick being converted to wolf and being the sole AEW wolf. My money is on there being AT LEAST one other AEW wolf. Then you've 2 McMahon's, 2 WCWs, 2 AEWs and 1 Floating.

Necro wrote: »
    Who is The King of The Ring ?

latest?cb=20090928151608

To find out who will be crowned as the on thread king of the ring and win a prize all you have to do is be judged by the mod team (with a little help from the deadroom perhaps) to have posted the best King related gif. You can enter as many times as you like. You all have until 2pm when the winner's prize will be announced on thread

Have fun :pac:

A gif competition!? Now this I can do!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

One for village morale

Advertisement