Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lads, we have to hope that Shane/Ewan was in the death match thing too. Otherwise it's already game over if 2 wolves left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

ke_vZk5BsWBH1L64A66QZDVuY129E42VrOoOKke9YEywRwdUh-P1g1YH29ZA_AJX410ity9xDQaCn_j-wpgBBv6L296NCMIIrx3WHpEnPyfkfmQwRfDnBuY87F8bSxVEbGvYupesm807Uw=s0-d-e1-ft

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

tumblr_pwth7hJzWj1uvyu9yo1_540.gifv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Lads, we have to hope that Shane/Ewan was in the death match thing too. Otherwise it's already game over if 2 wolves left.

Not quite - say 4 v 2 now, if we lynch a wolf, it's 4 v 1
    Death match kill, 3 v 1
    Munch, 2 v 1

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Necro wrote: »
    Your final match

0HspgjH.gif?noredirect

One of you has been chosen by today's competition winner to only get 1 more match (24 more hours of game time) in the Werewolf Wrestling Federation. Your Wrestling career will end 24 hours after that player made their choice (or as close to that time as a mod can be online)

Posted at 9pm. We have until lynch tonight. It would be great if it was Ewan but realistically i think you're the one that's gonna go Vernon. If Ewan was up for the deathmatch, the vig shot today would have been a total waste. And no reason to munch Jake either if he'd been nominated. My money is on you Vern.

As I see it, the gun is our only path to victory.

If we survive the lylo, the post lynch deathmatch will very likely take out a villager and village loses.

If we misfire the gun, wolves get parity and village loses.

If we fire the gun and hit a wolf, as long as we lynch correctly we can win.

This is all based o the assumption that Vernon is the chosen target of tonight's deathmatch and in my eyes the only reason Vernon wouldn't be munched or taken out with a vig shot is if his fate was already sealed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Posted here:

i thought it was ewan that used the gun on lord

Senan WW wrote: »
    Not quite - say 4 v 2 now, if we lynch a wolf, it's 4 v 1
    Death match kill, 3 v 1
    Munch, 2 v 1

Wait. Your math makes more sense. Disregard my earlier post.

Logic fail.

i thought it was ewan that used the gun on lord

Duuuuuude.

Senan has a gun with a 50/50 chance of going off and even then it's not guaranteed to hit its intended target. It's a very risky play.

Your Wrestling career will end 24 hours after that player made their choice

Just to highlight something in the announcement. I'm not sure we can be 100% sure that it is 9pm.

Just to highlight something in the announcement. I'm not sure we can be 100% sure that it is 9pm.

Good spot - I assumed it was 24h after the mod post had been made. Looks like whoever that is won't make it to lynch then

• Advertisement

the person was chosen at about 9pm last night. that was before my fiasco re ewan.

the fact that ewan/shane were killed today leads me to believe they were not chosen for the fight - why kill them now if the both die at 9pm tonight anyway.

so vernon, chances are its you.

What this game has felt like (and yeah I'm the dude on the ground)

giphy.gif

Good catch. I do think it's safest to assume that the choice was made close to lynch. Again, you being picked for a deathmatch would explain how you're still alive.

the person was chosen at about 9pm last night. that was before my fiasco re ewan.

the fact that ewan/shane were killed today leads me to believe they were not chosen for the fight - why kill them now if the both die at 9pm tonight anyway.

so vernon, chances are its you.

The sweet release of death.

Good spot - I assumed it was 24h after the mod post had been made. Looks like whoever that is won't make it to lynch then

The announcement was made after 9pm. So the choice was made after last night's lynch. Who ever was chosen will have the deathmatch after the lynch tonight.

Fine, I'm Brian Pillman, villager with a gimmick. A gun to be precise. Got it on day 2 and tried to use it on Lord.

I'll readily admit my crumbs are weak but I'm pulling the newbie card and saying this is the first game (out of a two game total) where I've left breadcrumbs and also all I know about Brian Pillman was he had some story line involving a gun, his nickname was Flying Brian and that he was known as a loose cannon.

your proof that you are brian pillman is that you shot lord.

ewan also used a bullet on lord. if there was only 1 bullet directed at him, i will believe the dead SCSA and say you are lying

The announcement was made after 9pm. So the choice was made after last night's lynch. Who ever was chosen will have the deathmatch after the lynch tonight.

The mod post (@2102 I think) says "24 hours after that player made their choice" rather than "24 hours after this mod post" so the choice could have been made before lynch

@ 9:02:

One of you has been chosen by today's competition winner to only get 1 more match (24 more hours of game time) in the Werewolf Wrestling Federation. Your Wrestling career will end 24 hours after that player made their choice (or as close to that time as a mod can be online)

i think the choice was made prior to the lynch, if necro knew the pick at 9.02

One of you has been chosen: the choice has already been made at 9.02

your proof that you are brian pillman is that you shot lord.

ewan also used a bullet on lord. if there was only 1 bullet directed at him, i will believe the dead SCSA and say you are lying

Seriously Yoss would it kill ya to read stuff properly?

Actually go back to the original post and see what else I offered.

The mod post (@2102 I think) says "24 hours after that player made their choice" rather than "24 hours after this mod post" so the choice could have been made before lynch

I see what both you and the post are saying now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwrestlingwithtext.com%2Ftop%2FOPfWW1s&psig=AOvVaw3mxJ5OFO6_IXbYX-StQHx4&ust=1618577859432000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCOD3rcemgPACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

tumblr_nnjmolk1RC1saykaxo1_400.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A King Has Been Crowned

PotableMixedGrub-size_restricted.gif

Having won the King of The Ring Tournament one superstar has gained a power and become an even bigger threat to other members in the WWE universe. They have earned a peek which must be used by 9pm.

So, just in case the prize doesn't go our way here is why I think cee-jay might be Goldberg.
    Desmond WW was Bret Hart - NRV+ (could survive one spear from Goldberg unbeknownst to themselves).
    Cee-jay claimed she was Des's apprentice but apprentice what exactly?
    I said this morning that Des was connected to another player but didn't say who deliberately. I was hoping that if Ewan had a vig shot that it would be used on Eva because if Eva was BG, Goldberg is who I'd have protected for sure.
    Maybe I played this wrong, I'm sorry if I did. At this stage, given the competition, wanted to mention it.

Wolves:
    Trigger Dead Wolf Shane McMahon Killed by vig Day 1
    kitten_k Vince McMahon - ALPHA WOLF - he could also block a player's vote at lynch, and force a player to cut a promo on thread, peeked as Hornswoggle, NRV Killed by vig Day 2
    Lord TSC - Chris Jericho - Floating Wolf - could access AEW, WCW and McMahon backrooms from the beginning of the game before companies merged due to his connections with all three companies Dead wolf Killed by vig Day 3
    Patrick WW - Dean Ambrose initially, WWF Wolf Cub but became Jon Moxley AEW Wolf - could survive one vigilante shotWolf Cub Killed by finishers N3
    Eva WW was Sting - WCW Wolf Bodyguard Killed by Vig D4

Necro wrote: »

A King Has Been Crowned

PotableMixedGrub-size_restricted.gif

Having won the King of The Ring Tournament one superstar has gained a power and become an even bigger threat to other members in the WWE universe. They have earned a peek which must be used by 9pm.

Nothing here anyway

nothing here

So how much does everyone love me right now? :D

Crap. I should have held off on that post.

you won?

• Advertisement

Who are you going to peek?

Advertisement