Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,240 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Show me your breadcrumbs Liz
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Trish video, Trish gif and use of part of Trish theme line in pipe bomb promo on LeVar
    DVGmMJiP3BP7qALaA
    Clears throat, exsqueeze me, I don't need the mic, I will shout as loud as I can so where is my mate LeVar, the walrus tv kingpin, who expects full blown essay views, how about we settle this in the ring and we let the wrestling do the talking, you think I play the airhead dumb wolf well get in this ring my village and square off with me, we can go round in circles here talking but instead fcek Necro and Bounty Hunter and their rules lets just go damn unsanctioned where anything goes and you take a beating from the peep post whoring SOB that you will wish you were on board the USS Enterprise in space far away from me as never pi$$ off an angry diva so come on let's go it's time to rock and roll and watch me take control
    The WWE's all time top diva female, sex up the thread a little

As I didn't get a chance to proof my Trish's breadcrumbs

Wolves yez should have used Christian as one of the fakes, imagine what I would have done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

As I didn't get a chance to proof my Trish's breadcrumbs

Wolves yez should have used Christian as one of the fakes, imagine what I would have done :D

well who's fault is it you never got the chance?

and thats all i'll say on this topic as we all make mistakes from time to time

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sorry to see you go Hello 2D, thank you very much for the kind words.

But like everyone else, you'll be back for

3cab5a24f4edb55a9947980d89ed3d42695be360_hq.gif

Because you'll see a sign up thread and think

giphy.gif

I'll give my thoughts on running the game shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I hate to see anyone leave so I'll hope you find your way back H2D.

Was great to be playing against some old familiar faces in this one too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

i knew my plan with ewan would work. hell, i nearly fooled myself and started to believe i actually messed up.

As if! :pac:

Thats some plan hahaha

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Thats some plan hahaha

apologies. and a huge fan getting such a good role ruined by me :o

Hello 2D .... no, you cant leave.... who the fcuk will be just as confrontational as me.... i need you for balance.

Why are you leaving? Just burnt out?

Conor McGregor will always be the highlight if my Saw game... for that I thank you

i owe him some beer

Ill drink to that

apologies. and a huge fan getting such a good role ruined by me :o

Ah we made it work. Sorry Im such a mistrusting michael

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This game was actually very easy to run. One of the smoothest I've done in all my time running WW games - all 23 of them now :eek:

I really wanted to run this theme for years, but wanted to leave enough time between the fabulous effort beaker and Lord put on allllllllllllllllll the way back in November 2017. Seems like an age ago really, that game I struggled with time in the later days as I was starting my local acting career :D

But really, this theme was so easy to develop a game for, and really - it was all Bounty Hunter. You will see in the modroom that he put everything together for this, absolutely everything. I added the finisher mechanic and gave a hand in balancing, set up the backrooms but everything else was his.

The Roles.
    The Flavour.
    The Threads in the Backrooms.

I hope I did the game credit for him because he couldn't run it himself due to time difference issues, but honestly - the credit should be all his for the creation of the game. It was amazing, really innovative in the way he used the usual apprentice model of seers, priests etc and changed it to odd/even.

The Task Collector role for the wolves was one that never got to shine (mainly cos the wolves killed the person tasking :pac: ) but it's actually ingenious when you think about it, let the village do all the work and the wolf gets some benefits from it as well without having to risk revealing themselves.

Anyways, thank you all for playing. I'm glad you all seemed to enjoy it so much, but mostly I'm delighted to see so many old faces come back for

tumblr_mxljtu7Fio1sbzhteo1_400.gifv

Hopefully you will all stick around now you've gotten another taste because this forum genuinely is the best place on the internet to have fun.

I've made friends for life (I think) from this forum, had beers with many others and murdered so many more.

My final thanks go to Bounty, who was an excellent co mod and more organised than I could ever, ever have dreamed of. Was great fun being your Enforcer.

tumblr_mrw5im5M041s83ffjo1_400.gif

• Advertisement

so i guess the question now is...is roman reigns' title going to be forfeited?

Hello 2D .... no, you cant leave.... who the fcuk will be just as confrontational as me.... i need you for balance.

Why are you leaving? Just burnt out?

Conor McGregor will always be the highlight if my Saw game... for that I thank you

I thought you might be Ewan...then I heard you were being cagey and paranoid in the love shack and, well, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Feel it was appropriate we died within minutes of each other :pac:

Mods asked if they should blow it up earlier in the day, I said as long as I outlive Vernon :D

cee_jay wrote: »
    Mods asked if they should blow it up earlier in the day, I said as long as I outlive Vernon :D

One day we'll be on the same side :pac:

It was a nice surprise...I was pretty sure that's what was going to happen but I wasn't certain whether it'd happen if you got lynched. Always good to know you've provoked some VENGEANCE! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm just reading the backroom, and my claim for Sheamus being linked to Bret Hart... I know nothing about wrestling at all, and the first line of Sheamus' wikipedia page says he was advised by Bret Hart! I knew Desmond was an NRV and just jumped on that.

Bret Hart I remember from my brothers watching it in the 90s, and I knew he was "the Hitman", so I was gonna try wrangle if I passed my apprentice task, then I got my finisher as I was trained as a wrestler, and he got a bullet.

Unfortunately, real life got in the way, and I had to go to college for a few hours. I was really looking forward to seeing how far I could get with my fictionalized wrestling story.

Necro, Im shocked that was an easy game to run, so many moving parts. If the game was so easy its only because of your effort, dedication and damn right skill of modding these games.

You and BH did a wonderful job. Very impressed.

Man was our game 2017.... it doesnt seem that long ago. WWaE is perfect for WW. So many characters, so many stories that can adapt to powers, maybe theres so many characters its hard to choose for fear of leaving someone out.

I had great fun and seeing your powers has given me plenty of ideas for the May game.

Thank you.... this place may wind me up, may make me an ultra competitive pain in the ass.....but I love it. I just cant help but find joy in playing and modding. And thats down to you guys..... from old returning faces, to newbies or lifers like me. This place is great because of the people

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I'm just reading the backroom, and my claim for Sheamus being linked to Bret Hart... I know nothing about wrestling at all, and the first line of Sheamus' wikipedia page says he was advised by Bret Hart! I knew Desmond was an NRV and just jumped on that.

Bret Hart I remember from my brothers watching it in the 90s, and I knew he was "the Hitman", so I was gonna try wrangle if I passed my apprentice task, then I got my finisher as I was trained as a wrestler, and he got a bullet.

Unfortunately, real life got in the way, and I had to go to college for a few hours. I was really looking forward to seeing how far I could get with my fictionalized wrestling story.

When you came up with Sheamus I was thinking if I was in your shoes I would have said I was Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart,. And that I was now only an NRV but I did have a tag team finisher mechanic with Bret but he's gone now. We had to choose the same target unbeknownst to eachother or some BS like that :D Great wolfing from you.

The hardest part tbh was the Finisher mechanic (my own fault I know :D )

I really wanted to try and find the gifs for stuff like the Canadian Destroyer and Pedigree but tbh, it would have slowed me down searching for them so went with standard flavour ones for each phase which were easy to pluck from the backroom.

Everything else was easy enough, and of course BH posting the updates at 3am left me to just look after the munch or any finishers in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Stunner!

tenor.gif?itemid=11267932

Necro has received a Stone Cold Stunner!

This finishing maneuver is so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Federation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

You guys made an excellent distraction from the essay I should have been doing this week.

So when's the next? :D

Fairest of f*cks, Bounty and Necro, that game was a credit to ye. Serious effort and creativity.

It's not often when I'm eliminated that I hang around and keep abreast of what is going on in thread, but I followed this one to the end.

THIS WAS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clap-clap, clap* THIS WAS AWESOME!**

**ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᴵ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵍʳᵒᵗᵉˢᵠᵘᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵗ

Every man’s heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe a final breath, and his keyboard registers its last keystroke.

I'm hanging up me Werewolf keyboard. I enjoy Forum Games in general but Werewolf has been me favourite place on Boards since I came back to the site a couple of years ago.

I appreciate all the time and effort all the various moderators have put in to concocting such a wide variety of games, I've had immeasurable fun.

And to all the players that I've locked horns with, go **** yerselves xoxo.

Mind yerselves, and go easy on Lizzy :P

tenor.gif?itemid=10661695

My WW Nemesis :(

tenor.gif?itemid=7755460

Was a fantastic game and I'm gutted I went out so early as I believe I would have been in my element in this one. I did have great fun in the backroom though, mainly giving a running commentary for a couple of days on my own :D

Thanks to the Mods for some unbelievably thorough work that was put into this..

I actually think I have learned more in this one than all the other games combined when it comes to playing this game..

Ecto/CJ would be my players of the game, hard to separate them.

Post of the game was by Liz, but I'm not searching through her posts to find it:D

Thanks folks, I'm out!

wrestling-gif-1.gif

Trigger wrote: »
    Post of the game was by Liz, but I'm not searching through her posts to find it:D

Found it :D
    Ewan I think I could come out strangling Vince, riding The Rock, having a beer with Stone Cold and standing on HHH but you would still think me a wolf

Ewan I think I could come out strangling Vince, riding The Rock, having a beer with Stone Cold and standing on HHH but you would still think me a wolf
    Trigger wrote: »
    Was a fantastic game and I'm gutted I went out so early as I believe I would have been in my element in this one. I did have great fun in the backroom though, mainly giving a running commentary for a couple of days on my own :D
    Thanks to the Mods for some unbelievably thorough work that was put into this..
    I actually think I have learned more in this one than all the other games combined when it comes to playing this game..
    Ecto/CJ would be my players of the game, hard to separate them.
    Thanks folks, I'm out!
    ShaneU wrote: »
    Found it :D

I do think true with Ewan (BJ) ;):P:D:pac:

Fairest of f*cks, Bounty and Necro, that game was a credit to ye. Serious effort and creativity.
    It's not often when I'm eliminated that I hang around and keep abreast of what is going on in thread, but I followed this one to the end.

THIS WAS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clap-clap, clap* THIS WAS AWESOME!**

**ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᴵ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵍʳᵒᵗᵉˢᵠᵘᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵗ

Every man’s heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe a final breath, and his keyboard registers its last keystroke.
    I'm hanging up me Werewolf keyboard. I enjoy Forum Games in general but Werewolf has been me favourite place on Boards since I came back to the site a couple of years ago.
    I appreciate all the time and effort all the various moderators have put in to concocting such a wide variety of games, I've had immeasurable fun.
    And to all the players that I've locked horns with, go **** yerselves xoxo.
    Mind yerselves, and go easy on Lizzy :P

Stay playing Aron Numerous Bicyclist as these games need you, you play as me next time ;)

Despite my fcek up, sulks and tantrums, great game Necro and Bounty Hunter and fellow players, peep post whore hat tipped

Necro wrote: »
    The hardest part tbh was the Finisher mechanic (my own fault I know :D )

I really wanted to try and find the gifs for stuff like the Canadian Destroyer and Pedigree but tbh, it would have slowed me down searching for them so went with standard flavour ones for each phase which were easy to pluck from the backroom.

Everything else was easy enough, and of course BH posting the updates at 3am left me to just look after the munch or any finishers in the morning.

Surely a gif of my finisher would be easy to find? Lol

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    You guys made an excellent distraction from the essay I should have been doing this week.

So when's the next? :D

The next game shall be inevitable....

The second week of May.

The next game shall be inevitable....

The second week of May.

Oh are you running it? Please don't lock me in a room with you again :D

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Oh are you running it? Please don't lock me in a room with you again :D