Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

what gives you any inkling that wolves may be able to replenish moves?

This is where I get that y0ss
    Necro wrote: »

There may or may not be opportunities for superstars to gain/replenish their finisher throughout the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Rikand there isn't an awful lot to go on.
    A couple of mentions of Vince McMahon
    Rikand wrote: »
    Vince is always in control. Especially when he isn't
    It was just more of a wrestling is fake post and that Vince is pulling the strings in everything. But the athleticism is amazing. It's why I watch it.

The family reference is a definite reach on your part lol

Wasn't on much before the lynch last night, but did post on the thread just afterwards:
    (B) The Female Locker room

Mentioning a seer peek of Angus - but not much since except the following post back to ShaneU accusing him of being Vince:
    Often times there is a backup. But unless angus role flips at some point, we'll never know. A seer peek of angus would be nice but might be wasted if he dies soon
    Et tu, shaneu

Hasn't entered any of the competitions that I can see apart from the entrance music. Gave excuse of weekends being family time, but still hasn't posted much yesterday or today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

cee_jay wrote: »

Wasn't on much before the lynch last night, but did post on the thread just afterwards:

Mentioning a seer peek of Angus - but not much since except the following post back to ShaneU accusing him of being Vince:

Hasn't entered any of the competitions that I can see apart from the entrance music. Gave excuse of weekends being family time, but still hasn't posted much yesterday or today.

Rikand says he has family stuff and thats fairly acceptable. He cant post as often as he may like.

My issue is that i expect more from him in the 17 posts he has submitted.

Id imagine him not posting at all rather than post 17 times with little substance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The post detailing finisher mechanics says there may be a chance to replenish them.
    my bad so :o
    i will note your quick defense of conor though if one of you flips bad
    Ok. I wasn't really "defending" him though :o

Hmm, quick defence yoss? It says it in the second post of the game. Hardly a big accusation that I'd have a hard time rebuffing.

kitten_k won the entrance music competition. Voting for her were:
    LeVar, Conor WW, Jake WW, JP Liz, TSC, Whippy

Very mid table in their posts.

Seemingly the first to place their vote on Gabriel:
    kitten_k wrote: »
    I won’t be on much this evening as I have something on.

My vote is currently on Gabriel - mainly because the ‘is he really dead’ posts which struck me as someone trying to reach the minimum post count.

I haven’t placed my extra vote yet as I cannot change that so will check in again before lynch.
    Placed the extra vote later on by the vote order. Has a good read of the game and what is happening when they are around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm NRV actual my character is Trish Stratus

If I go tonight look at my voters

Ewan I am suss on you for not stepping up to take LeVar out earlier

Lordie had you on my list yesterday but given you were against LeVar I am thinking of changing despite you on me

Emily you voted me last night for no reason and also LeVar never called you out on no FFA etc., so thinking both wolves

I will do a proper #FFA later

Also was suss on Patrick and Stu, there is a few players quiet today

Katie WW wrote: »
    I counted, you were 16-1 to the next nearest person mentioned names in the first two days

And? It's not the grand national, I was getting into a wrestling werewolf game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Lordie had you on my list yesterday but given you were against LeVar I am thinking of changing despite you on me

Emily you voted me last night for no reason and also LeVar never called you out on no FFA etc., so thinking both wolves

who says I have a finisher?

Who says i was certain Levar is a wolf? (its a theory, not certain).

Who says I want to leave my sell open to a finisher attack by using my own move?

Is anyone that didnt shoot LEVAR supsect?

Interesting comment from Rikand who also mentioned family in another post, McMahon family perhaps, just more rambling thoughts from me
    cee_jay wrote: »

I was a bit suss too on Rikand but been quite today

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Have to say ewan that rhyme was pretty good. Busy day in work. Had hoped it would be quieter. I've been skimming the thread throughout the day. It was mentioned a few pages back that a priest should out themselves. I don't think they should unless they've got clear wolf info that we can start working on wagonomics.

I have info. The reason Gabriel's count was 7 instead of 6 was down to me. I had a double vote last night and i have another tonight. Then I'm just a plain jane single voter for the remainder of the game. I see no reason to hide this anymore and I think confusion on the counter is negative for the village so the info should be out there.

No advance on my reads at the moment. I'm doing overtime in work so I can only phone post sparingly

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Have to say ewan that rhyme was pretty good. Busy day in work. Had hoped it would be quieter. I've been skimming the thread throughout the day. It was mentioned a few pages back that a priest should out themselves. I don't think they should unless they've got clear wolf info that we can start working on wagonomics.

I have info. The reason Gabriel's count was 7 instead of 6 was down to me. I had a double vote last night and i have another tonight. Then I'm just a plain jane single voter for the remainder of the game. I see no reason to hide this anymore and I think confusion on the counter is negative for the village so the info should be out there.

No advance on my reads at the moment. I'm doing overtime in work so I can only phone post sparingly

You suggested to peek Angus last night, I'm unsure as to what your thought process was in suggesting him. Could you explain

You suggested to peek Angus last night, I'm unsure as to what your thought process was in suggesting him. Could you explain

To be sure we could trust his information. But I backtracked on peeking him because if he was the priest peeking him would be pointless and the wolves would just eat him. I figured in the end he was self resolving

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Not sure why you have revealed here.
    If you are pass any power, you can expect the wolves will kill you now before you get to use them. :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

yes it was day one and I had no read on anyone - there was a lot of fluff being posted so I picked you probably because I saw your name pop up most. this also explains my no ffa also, I had no read.

You have to cast a vote every night and you made yourself the most visible.

You shouldnt have come out either but I believe you, so you wont be on my ffa tonight. if your a nrv as I think you should be safe from munch aswell.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Shane may be good, but he needs to sell me on LeVar. What if hes wrong about LeVar?
    I'm just a little worried that Oisin implies he's used his finisher to put Ewan on the ropes, and then gets double tapped. And then Ewan is saying he hasn't been hit. Why did Oisin imply he'd hit Ewan, and then get promptly killed?

(Oisin, for the non-wrestling fans, said "Ewan is currently doing his Kofi Kingston Royal Rumble spot..."

The Kofi Rumble spot is when Kofi is in a Royal Rumble match, where if his feet touch the ground, he's elimiated, pulls out an amazing survival move, and barely surives by the skin of his teeth....)
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    who says I have a finisher?

Who says i was certain Levar is a wolf? (its a theory, not certain).

Who says I want to leave my sell open to a finisher attack by using my own move?

Is anyone that didnt shoot LEVAR supsect?

You wanted to be sold on LeVar, Oisin's last interactions were with you and LeVar, combined finishers to end Oisin?

Angus WW wrote: »
    If you are pass any power, you can expect the wolves will kill you now before you get to use them. :confused:

She was up for lynch - coming out probably saves her the lynch and also saves her from munch is wolves are looking for roled villagers - Well, thats my opinion!

To be sure we could trust his information. But I backtracked on peeking him because if he was the priest peeking him would be pointless and the wolves would just eat him. I figured in the end he was self resolving

Not sure I see a backtrack tbh
    Often times there is a backup. But unless angus role flips at some point, we'll never know. A seer peek of angus would be nice but might be wasted if he dies soon

Unless there is another post I missed.

Emily WW wrote: »
    She was up for lynch - coming out probably saves her the lynch and also saves her from munch is wolves are looking for roled villagers - Well, thats my opinion!

It's an idiotic reveal, narrows the pool of potential roled villagers for the wolves!

Then we come to JP Liz, the Christian werido,
    Shes as useful as a maripan dildo,

Everyone is wolfy, in her eyes at least,
    we may need to lynch her to stop this wolfy beast.

:D :pac:

I have heard marzipan dildo before in another werewolf game or bb house, I hope you don't mass produce for dragon's den, I don't think a top notch invention

Ewan are a very witty wolfy poet but you know it ;)

oh, didn't feel there was a push on liz.

anyhow, i remembered wrong, the power change up happened after 10am so they wont see that trish have been given powers before munch, but they could still organize finishers, but thats less of an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Is there anyone Liz hasnt called a wolf in this game :D

Not sure I see a backtrack tbh

Unless there is another post I missed.

The backtrack was " might be wasted if he dies soon"

Angus WW wrote: »

If me lynched or munched saves a RV that helps the village

It's an idiotic reveal, narrows the pool of potential roled villagers for the wolves!

Actually the more I think of it, it could be very clever wolf work! You would have to know stratus was not in play with anyone else - I am not sure if this can be deduced form the thread, however wolves may know.

mitsuko this one I left until last because of the whole back and forth crap with Holly yesterday which did my head in, and really should have faced this first as it is painful to read.

This was in defense of Trigger.
    mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Very early in the day to start throwing out names, no?
    Well seeing as there was a lot of questioning the mechanics going on from a lot of players, I thought it strange to single out Trigger...

I refer you back to your own point

I'm just wandering around here blindly looking for straws to grasp.

Totally missed out on the Saturday competition, my first post wasn't until yesterday. Frankly forgot there was a competition on Sunday. I've entered today though.

This I like, he was early with his FFA, and gave his reasons clearly for same:
    So my #FFA1 is as follows:

1. Gabriel
    2. Óisin
    3. Liz

Gabriel because his first 5 posts were gifs and the rest of his contributions have been asking "But is he rrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallly dead?". Feels very tasky to me and absolutely nothing has been contributed to the game.

Oisin, because I'm still waiting for him to say why he's glad Trigger is gone and has ignored multiple people asking him to explain what he meant.

Liz, purely because as someone pointed out they're the top poster but I feel like they really haven't contributed much if anything. (Granted I admit it's hard to contribute when Holly and I are playing a very loud game of NO U).

Not the strongest basis for votes but it's D1 so whatchagunnado?

It should be a given at this stage that I've a lean on Holly but I don't see any point in voting him tonight when there's a chance I'll get to personally see to his exit.

He was a Gabe voter, agrees there is a wolf among them. Interested to see how Oisin flips based on this post:
    Oh and I agree with the consensus that there's a wolf voter in the Gabe votes. I would also agree with Shane that there's a good chance of a wolf vote in there against him too. My eyes are on Oisin in particular for changing his vote. Also interesting that Connor and Vernon jumped on the Shane train without mentioning it.

However, then there is this change of heart:
    My read of that too.

And at risk of appearing to do a volte face, despite having him in my FFA and saying I still had my suspicions about him this morning, I do actually think he was villager and rolled villager at that. My hunch is we lost our seer. I say this purely because of what he said about Trigger, (which could be him dropping hints), his subsequent evaiseness around that comment. He did clarify in the end but it was very close to lynch time when he did, which in my eyes would be a safer time to get into that more. People have already voted, there was no heavy sus on him so any sudden jump to vote Óisín would look odd.

Then again, there's a possibility this was done by the lovers but I'm not inclined to think that as they'd have to be sure he'd already lost his own finisher if they wanted to get him out.

Think that is all the posters - and am I any wiser? No!

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Is there anyone Liz hasnt called a wolf in this game :D

Can you go through her posts and find out. Maybe make a table of who see has called wolf.

I don't think its as wide a spread as you infer here.

The backtrack was " might be wasted if he dies soon"

Just strange, cause its self resolving no matter what. He's the priest, he gets munched or there's a counter claim. It's a waste of a peek regardless IMO. I found it a leading suggestion on reading back

How, game prize win?

Actually the more I think of it, it could be very clever wolf work! You would have to know stratus was not in play with anyone else - I am not sure if this can be deduced form the thread, however wolves may know.

They could be given a list of characters they can use to protect them from a mass claim

• Advertisement

If me lynched or munched saves a RV that helps the village

You coming out reduced your chances of both - clever for a wolf, silly for a villager, im not sure what to do now!

Advertisement