Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    Bray wyatt most likely a wolf character. Wouldn't be the smartest idea for them to reveal on thread. Probably sharing it in a backroom.

Are we saying the village roles (what would be in a normal) are being rotated among everyone including wolves? That a bit s$itty.
    I would be under the impression they are only rotated among the village. Would the mods be that cruel?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,261 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Reads like a slight defence of Kitten and Paddy and a push towards Stu

Hang on...that doesn't make sense. If Kitten is good and Stu is bad, then why would Lordy defending Kitten and pushing towards Stu not be a good look for him?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hang on...that doesn't make sense. If Kitten is good and Stu is bad, then why would Lordy defending Kitten and pushing towards Stu not be a good look for him?

Was going to say :pac:

I've outlined my concerns about Stu, and his late vote. I've also moved my vote over to him as well, for now. An 8:55 vote worries me. I'd like to see what way he bounces :pac:

Emily WW wrote: »
    Why do you assume that? (i might have missed something)

You don't think Kitty a wolf, we really need some divine inspiration reveals, paging priest Bray :p

Has Brian's pistol been used or going to be used?

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    This is 2 nights in a row the village seems to be in complete chaos. The lack of priest reveals of all those hit today isn't helping, I've never played a game without the role reveal and it's horrible.

Either the priest is dead or they have reasons for staying quiet. It's up to us to figure things out either way. I agree though, it's a pain in the hoop not having autopriest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I posted the names the wrong way around, if Kitten is bad and and Stu good was what I meant to say

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You don't think Kitty a wolf, we really need some divine inspiration reveals, paging priest Bray :p

Has Brian's pistol been used or going to be used?

I presumed Brian's pistol is what has taken out kitten_k.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

This is 2 nights in a row the village seems to be in complete chaos. The lack of priest reveals of all those hit today isn't helping, I've never played a game without the role reveal and it's horrible.

Yeah, the lack of information means we haven't been able to make connections between those who have died and those still in the game so I'm fairly lost I must admit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Either the priest is dead or they have reasons for staying quiet. It's up to us to figure things out either way. I agree though, it's a pain in the hoop not having autopriest.

There is no priest tonight. Angus said this and mod post said this. Village has no priest tonight.

• Advertisement

I'm still torn on where to vote. If Kitten was a wolf then the first prize was orchestrated, which brings me back to the Gabriel voters.

Becky took out KK did she not and she must be the vig.

kitten_k has received a Lass Kicking from Becky Lynch so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Entertainment

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Stu, if you're reading. Going over your post, you explain your reasons for hitting Oisin, but not for voting for Gabriel late last night?

I've already explained them Lordy. Why are you not looking back over the posts of those you suspect?

Two evenings in a row now, there's a concerted effort to put heat on me out of nowhere in the build-up to lynch. Both of them involve Katie, and you seem eager to hop on this evening with your thanks of Katie's posts and your interactions.

I voted late on D1...holy frickin shít, call the village police, we clearly have a killer wolf here!

I honestly don't care if you vote for me guys, the village surely still have a sh1t ton of players, and more active ones than me.

In my prosecution though...

Already I have voted to lynch a villager (Gabriel) and it remains to be seen if I contributed to the death of another (Oisin). Not sure I'm much benefit to the village here. Me swinging as a villager tonight won't be any real loss apart from the fact that yet again it won't be a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Are we saying the village roles (what would be in a normal) are being rotated among everyone including wolves? That a bit s$itty.
    I would be under the impression they are only rotated among the village. Would the mods be that cruel?

Priest went from Undertaker (good?) to Bray Wyatt (bad)
    Seer went from Paul Heyman (bad) to Triple H (bad)
    Stunner went from Austin (good) to Becky Lynch (good)
    Ultimate Warrior lost bodyguard but no else got it?

The standout there is the priest role moving from good to bad....The others stay were they are. Does this mean the Undertaker is actually a bad character and Angus is a wolf? Probably....

Jake WW wrote: »
    There is no priest tonight. Angus said this and mod post said this. Village has no priest tonight.

Bray is the priest so a goner or on the heel wolves side

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

kitten_k has received a Lass Kicking from Becky Lynch so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Entertainment

I need to go back and read the mod announcements.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I've already explained them Lordy. Why are you not looking back over the posts of those you suspect?

Two evenings in a row now, there's a concerted effort to put heat on me out of nowhere in the build-up to lynch. Both of them involve Katie, and you seem eager to hop on this evening with your thanks of Katie's posts and your interactions.

I voted late on D1...holy frickin shít, call the village police, we clearly have a killer wolf here!

I honestly don't care if you vote for me guys, the village surely still have a sh1t ton of players, and more active ones than me.

In my prosecution though...

Already I have voted to lynch a villager (Gabriel) and it remains to be seen if I contributed to the death of another (Oisin). Not sure I'm much benefit to the village here. Me swinging as a villager tonight won't be any real loss apart from the fact that yet again it won't be a wolf.

Concerted effort orchestrated by me? Have you read the thread today?

The standout there is the priest role moving from good to bad....The others stay were they are. Does this mean the Undertaker is actually a bad character and Angus is a wolf? Probably....

I'm not sure face/heel means you are vil/wolf in this game?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I'm not sure face/heel means you are vil/wolf in this game?
    Well it has so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just over 30 mins to the lynch

VOTE!!!

Can Undertaker confirm his apprentice, wrestler name only?

Necro wrote: »
    Eater of Roles

giphy.gif

Bray Wyatt has gained some fantastic new (Priest) powers for today after a gimmick change.

There is a priest jake

Voted for Kitten to win prize:

Also Starring LeVar Burton,
    Conor WW,
    Jake WW,
    JP Liz V1
    Lord TSC
    Whiplashy now Ewan

If kitten wolf and prize was orchestrated, max 2 wolves maybe? Conor made a 'this is the winner' statement - too obvious or tasky? I'm going down the rabbit hole...:o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can Undertaker confirm his apprentice, wrestler name only?

We know it's Bray, don't we? :confused:

Rikand wrote: »
    It could be kitten. She was being wolfread yesterday because of potential strategic competition vote placements. Wolves could have thought she was closer to the chop than she was. Either that or liz's claim is not genuine.

What claim? I am Trish NRV

#FFA2

Patrick
    Emily
    Ewan

Well it has so far.

Well in that case it makes things a lot more complicated. Seems we will not get any priest reveals this turn.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Was going to say :pac:

I've outlined my concerns about Stu, and his late vote. I've also moved my vote over to him as well, for now. An 8:55 vote worries me. I'd like to see what way he bounces :pac:

Ah, so you did rand wolf yet again, well holy shíte :D

Guys...

Lynch me. DO IT!!!

I am merely AJ Styles, NRV as yet not converted.

Priest will get this info in a half an hour and hopefully the rest of you will get it by tomorrow.

Then look at how Goatwolf slipped into the seat of the Stu wagon tonight with little investigation and complete fabrications about me not giving reasons for voting Gabriel.

VOTE IN FOR STU.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I wasn't overtly nice to anyone I think. I have played the last few werewolf games and I always seem to get it wrong with my posting. I post too much, not eniough, I am trying to stay under the radar, I am asking too many questions. This time I tried to play it neutral and I still can't get it right. But me being suspect cos i liked a song beats all. Next time i play I won't like a single post except something posted by a mod.

I sometimes post on my phone, sometimes on the laptop. I realised an hour ago that i logged out of the Jake account last night and into my normal boards account on one device to access my password for the lynch and forgot to use the other device to vote. I voted from my normal account so i'd say that's why it was blocked.

How do you vote from another account on google forms?

Advertisement