Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Help guys, I won a gun last night, I get it at 10am.... shoot Jake or Lord?

I wanna shoot Jake personally, but I think I should go for Lord

Jake WW wrote: »
    We had no vig yesterday The vig can take him down after munch maybe.

We did and we get a new one today.

becky was our Tuesday Vig

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Jake WW wrote: »
    So Conor was the seer then, he didn't win the peek as a prize? The seer gets told who the player is as well as whether he/she is a wolf?

Conor wasn't the seer - we didn't have a seer in play yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ewan WW wrote: »

Find a wolf, kill a wolf.
    Not shooting Lord today means everyone just votes for him in the lynch this evening, and gain no further knowledge from votes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    Conor wasn't the seer - we didn't have a seer in play yesterday.

Oh right i forgot. Sorry

• Advertisement

Shoot Lord. We know he is a wolf. I can be lynched later if players think i am a wolf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

maybe everyone is like me and hoping the Vig takes you down.

I’d imagine it would suit the wolves to have another bullet wasted on me, sure. :P my wonders are though, what does the narrative become once I come back good after the lynch tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’d imagine it would suit the wolves to have another bullet wasted on me, sure. :P my wonders are though, what does the narrative become once I come back good after the lynch tonight?

how do you know there is a priest?

how do you know there is a priest?

Why would you think we don’t? Especially when Angus is still in play?

Why would you think we don’t? Especially when Angus is still in play?

Angus handed over though. It was one day only. Our priest could be dead with all the killings yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Are you saying you can't be shot?

Senan WW wrote: »
    Are you saying you can't be shot?

Did we not already prove that last night?

Nobody claimed the shot although I presume it was at you. Can you explain why it didn't kill you?

not really. it appeared someone protected you rather than you sponging a bullet

Flavour be flavour.

Same way Sheamus brogue kick is being used on all the final finishers. I’d guess all protects are using non-exposing gifs too, unrelated to characters involved.

Nobody claimed the shot although I presume it was at you. Can you explain why it didn't kill you?

I will either close to munch or shortly after.

I see no reason why I’d give wolves any more information than they’ve got right now.

That was my take on it also. The question is. Is it likely that a protect like that would just be protection from one shot, i.e. 2nd shot kills? Or does it last until next munch/lynch? Or does it last 24h

I will either close to munch or shortly after.

I see no reason why I’d give wolves any more information than they’ve got right now.

Fair enough although Ewan's reveal has put himself in the spotlight for a munch now :( Is this you trying to stall?

Actually, the more I think about it Ewan, you've put yourself right in the frame for munch so I think you should use your bullet now. And if I were you, it'd be going to Lord TSC. There's a chance that he's not a wolf but the path to that conclusion is too convoluted imo

Fair enough although Ewan's reveal has put himself in the spotlight for a munch now :( Is this you trying to stall?

Im counting on the BG. I have no risk announcing now.

Lord or jake....help me out

• Advertisement

Actually, the more I think about it Ewan, you've put yourself right in the frame for munch so I think you should use your bullet now. And if I were you, it'd be going to Lord TSC. There's a chance that he's not a wolf but the path to that conclusion is too convoluted imo

I dont get my shot until 10am.

Jake.

I've voted on Patrick twice and I'd like someone else to take a look at my reasoning for it. On Monday morning @ 0925, MrK posted this about one of Patrick's posts:
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Morning all.

This post stuck out as being a nice and hairy one.

Other than that the only thing I cam say is that It is an odd start to a WW. In so far as we've had 2 days of fluff to begin with

Patrick then replied with this (bolding by me):
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    If that is the hairiest post you have found, I doubt very much you have read the whole tread.

Nice to have you here though, welcome.

So the obvious question is what wolfier posts are you referring to Patrick? Patrick replies @ 0941 but avoids the direct question he's been asked:
    See my post above.

You haven't missed much in terms of what has happened in the game. There were 2 contests, 2 players have won a prize. There was quite a lot of chat about WrestleMania and pro wrestling in general. a lot of chat about the OP and roles, how many wolves, number of wolf teams. A lot of gifs and fluff as you say.

Just interested why you picked out my take on the OP as the hairiest.

MrK then gets munched for one of three reasons:

1. This interaction with Patrick the wolf
    2. This interaction with Patrick the villager (spotted by wolves 20 minutes before munch)
    3. Something completely unrelated

For my money, it's 1 or even 3 rather than 2 - I don't think the wolves spot this fairly minor interaction between two villagers so late on the first morning that they use it as a basis for lynching. That's why I think Patrick's a wolf

And as I was looking back to Patrick's posts from yesterday, he seems to think that there's a chance MrK (first munch victim) may have been a wolf:
    Let's put this bit in bold into context. This was immediately after the munch and WCW had been introduced. So suggesting there might be more wolf teams after saying I think there is just 1, is not a far stretch. Also, since I suggested there might be more wolf teams, say Mr. K could be bad is not a far stretch either.

Pull the other one Patrick

Im counting on the BG. I have no risk announcing now.

Lord or jake....help me out

100% Lord for me. No need to rush into it though if you only get it at 10am - let's see what happens with the mod announcements at 10am.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I still don't understand the heel/face stuff. I read quite a bit last night and I'm none the wiser really.

The Lordie thing seemed like a set up
    I don't understand why Ewan knows who sting is - but then he might from the OP or other things posted in the thread I have not seem.

It seems like a lot of finishers have been used already, do we have an idea how many are left?

if ewan dies, i suspect he is bad. that is if wolves can kill their own

I’m Kane.

Only lynches can kill me. Finishers, bullets, etc, bounce off me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Malicious McMahons

The match between Angus WW and the masked El Hijo Del Necro takes a sudden violent turn when the Luchadore grabs a kendo stick from under the ring and starts wailing on them. He gives him such a beating that Angus WW is left nearly unconcious, which allows the masked wrestler time to set him up in the corner before placing a trash can on top of him and then ascending to the top rope.

Wait this scene seems familiar, you don't think ElHijo Del... before the announcer could even finish that thought the mask is removed to show Cody Rhodes underneath... and then

d3ea4c1360e05cc1ef5a1026872c8d7ed62feef9_hq.gif

I'm sorry, the wolves didn't stop there as Cody was joined by other AEW and WCW superstars who insisted you post-humously join the ranks of "Mr. McMahon's kiss my ass club"

tumblr_phgeou8qjg1slhsuto1_500.gif?w=349

There is no coming back from that!

Angus WW has been munched

It is possible this flavor was pre-written and not entirely accurate to who is or isn’t still alive...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

His Name Is... Paul Heyman

The WWF (Werewolf Wrestling Federation) is bringing back one of their former men who filled this role except he does not consider it spotting talent, he... Paul Heyman considers it dishing out spoilers, that's right Paul Heyman has full village seer powers

quote-that-s-not-a-prediction-that-s-a-spoiler-paul-heyman-92-54-50.jpg

Where Is The Undertaker?

The search continues for the Demon of Death Valley however The Fiend continues to use his supernatural (Village Priest) powers!

giphy.gif

Ultimate Goals

200_d.gif

The Ultimate Warrior's powers have returned! Whether he is alive to use them is up for some serious debate however....

Return from Injury

017cb23015a9b1a2-600x338.gif

He's back! Stone Cold, Stone Cold! Austin is back with full vigilante powers and nobody is safe!

• Advertisement

think the WWF and WCW/AEW must be 2 separate wolf teams

Advertisement