Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think just shoot him and see what happens. he could be vince and has a few lives or something.

we do have a priest so they have till about 8pm tonight to decide what to do with the info

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ooooh, a competition!

cee_jay wrote: »
    Give us the exact wording of your role please as outlined by the mods.

I have. I’m Kane. I cannot be killed by anything other than a lynch. Bullets and finishers are ineffective. The joys of being the Big Red Machine :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    A village player who can only die by the lynch, waits until after he is shot at and protected to share this gem :pac:

I find that strange too. Why not share it if you are not a wolf because wolves cannot hurt you if this is true.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Shoot Lord. We know he is a wolf. I can be lynched later if players think i am a wolf.

oh I missed this after I didn;t read much. I trust the village on this then.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Explain please? How could it result in a ton of wasted attacks?

As I said, he could have some sort of day angel used on him by the wolf team. Something that gives them protection from in thread attacks. If someone attempts a shot on him today and it bounces he can go :: "SEE,, I TOLD YA. IM OBVIOUSLY AS I CLAIM".

He wants us to waste shots on him to prove his point. If he was really Kane the person who can only be lynched he would have told us this last night. Telling us at 9:59 does exactly nothing as he wouldnt be killed anyway. Why would the wolves waste night kills on a guy that nobody else can kill either. Far better to have him left alive where he can be confusing.

Hes not kane. Hes jericho and I was going to use a code breaker on him just for the lulz this morning as Jericho being hit by his own move is funny to me but it seems his role reveal might have a grain of truth in it. Hes probably protected from in thread attacks in some way via a wolf power

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I find that strange too. Why not share it if you are not a wolf because wolves cannot hurt you if this is true.

Because he is lying. He has to be. That's a ridiculously overpowered role.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ooooh, a competition!

I have. I’m Kane. I cannot be killed by anything other than a lynch. Bullets and finishers are ineffective. The joys of being the Big Red Machine :)

If you can only be lynched, why wait till 9:59 to reveal that ?

Rikand wrote: »
    As I said, he could have some sort of day angel used on him by the wolf team. Something that gives them protection from in thread attacks. If someone attempts a shot on him today and it bounces he can go :: "SEE,, I TOLD YA. IM OBVIOUSLY AS I CLAIM".

He wants us to waste shots on him to prove his point. If he was really Kane the person who can only be lynched he would have told us this last night. Telling us at 9:59 does exactly nothing as he wouldnt be killed anyway. Why would the wolves waste night kills on a guy that nobody else can kill either. Far better to have him left alive where he can be confusing.

Hes not kane. Hes jericho and I was going to use a code breaker on him just for the lulz this morning as Jericho being hit by his own move is funny to me but it seems his role reveal might have a grain of truth in it. Hes probably protected from in thread attacks in some way via a wolf power

I'm not suggesting people try to use their finishers, just that he gets shot at.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Interesting. So Angus is gone. Flavour confirms we have a village priest. And Lord can't keep his story straight.

I'm confused Lord how you could "misread the situation" and think it was a wolf protect when you apparently already knew that you couldn't be shot. So I dunno why you'd jumpt ot the conclusion a wolf bg had protected you instead of assuming your own powers were in play.

i think just shoot him and see what happens. he could be vince and has a few lives or something.

we do have a priest so they have till about 8pm tonight to decide what to do with the info

I didnot think about extra lives. That could be possible too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

We have a vig and a claimed gun. I think we use one of those shots on Lord. Worst case scenario, we are down one gun for today only, and still have to lynch him. Best case scenario, bullet works and we can actually get some info from tonight's lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Bullets on its way Lord, entertain me with your evil plan.

He is lying about Kane, that is a ridiculous role, so different scenarios:

Lord was protected by wolf BG and is invincible until the lynch, we shoot at him and bullet bounces again. - Waste of bullet but no villagers lost.
    Lord was protected by some kind of multi-life mechanic - we shoot at him, he doesn't die but he has lost a life - bonus.
    Lord was protected by wolf BG but is no longer protected, we shoot at him and he dies. Wolf dead.

I can't see a major downside to shooting Lord. If we had another outed wolf, fair enough but we don't. I suspect that wolves have used a lot of their finishers and are hoping to win prizes today to help them out.

Ewan WW wrote: »

I
    Am
    Kane.

The wording of the mod post said protected. That's why I am wondering about his role - protect always seems to be used as an action on a player - bodyguard/ firefighter/jailkeeper are the only ones to have this as an action from the glossary.

I
    Am
    Kane.

Ughhhh, you suck at entertaining me.....

I want an evil laugh, an accusation, a few last words like "ooooh the village is screwed".

Your lies bore me.

I
    Am
    Kane.

I think you are giving beakerjoe a run for his money right now.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I think you are giving beakerjoe a run for his money right now.

BJ is at least somewhat believable..... this though.

Lord also lacks BJs showmanship.

BJ also knows when the jig is up. Lord and this schtick though....

Jig isn’t up till lynch.

I am Kane.

BJ is at least somewhat believable..... this though.

Lord also lacks BJs showmanship.

BJ also knows when the jig is up. Lord and this schtick though....

BJ is definitely more entertaining with his beakering :pac:

• Advertisement

Jig isn’t up till lynch.

I am Kane.

At least you acknowledge you're jigging :pac:

Any breadcrumbs that lead me to believe you are Kane?

Didn't think so Lord.

You are better than this Kane business. Its made how the one guy we are sure is a wolf is suddenly indestructible.

At least you acknowledge you're jigging :pac:

Always be dancing!

LJkT5d2.jpg

You've me listed as 2 which I knew was too little. I thanked 4.
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Hi All

Just subbed in for LadySkunk and did a quick catch up. Had a detailed look at the 2nd Comp to see if the wolves may have made an concerted effort to win it:

Posted by Thanked by
    ShaneU Jake WW
    LVar cee_jay, TSC, Trig, Vernon WW
    TSC cee_jay, JP Liz
    Trig LeVar, Jake WW, JP Liz, Stu, Yossar
    Patrick WW LeVar, ShaneU
    cee_jay JP Liz, TSC
    Khalessi LeVar, Jake WW, Vernon WW, Yossar
    Kitten_k LeVar, Conor WW, Jake WW, JP Liz, TSC, Whippy
    Vernon WW cee_jay, Jake WW, TSC, ShaneU
    JP Liz LeVar, cee_jay, Patrick WW, ShaneU
    Conor WW cee_jay, JP Liz
    LadySkunk Yossar
    Stu LeVar, Holly WW, Jake WW
    Jake WW Angus WW, Trigger
    Angus WW Jake WW, JP Liz, ShaneU

And a count of thanks given from/to:

Thanks given Count
    ShaneU 4
    cee_jay 5
    TSC 2
    Trig 2
    Vernon WW 2
    JP Liz 6
    LeVar 6
    Jake WW 7
    Stu 1
    Yossar 3
    Conor WW 1
    Whippy 1
    Holly WW 1

The main thing I noted is that both Conor WW and Whippy voted only for kitten_k's song. Not suspicious in itself but it might be worth revisiting this table later in the game if any of those three flip red.

Just leaving this here for ref.

Could wolves have converted our Vig?

Just leaving this here for ref.

Lord thanks Levar, Ceejay, kitten K and Vern in the entrance music challenge.

OK since Lord isnt biting,

My claim of a gun this morning was a bluff. I was trying to draw the munch. Didnt work.

I dont have a gun basically.

*checks watch*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Rikand wrote: »
    My own fault. I got busy in work and didnt activate my double vote. I had to send in that I wanted to double vote and I forgot to

@Rikand, can you explain how your double vote was supposed to work? Do you PM the mods saying you want a double vote?

• Advertisement

OK since Lord isnt biting,

My claim of a gun this morning was a bluff. I was trying to draw the munch. Didnt work.

I dont have a gun basically.

If we still have the vig, I think we need to use it before the lunchtime competition, because Lord could win that.

Advertisement