Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    If we still have the vig, I think we need to use it before the lunchtime competition, because Lord could win that.

SCSA is alive according to the mod announcement but there is a chance they got converted in which case I think we are in trouble.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

The Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gradunza has been reversed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

anyone wanna own up?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Necro wrote: »
    AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

The Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gradunza has been reversed!!
    Haha someone watched Jericho's interview with Austin :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    Haha someone watched Jericho's interview with Austin :D

Can you explain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can you explain?

Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gradunza was a joke name of a move that Chris Jericho made up years ago. Now who is Chris Jericho... oh yeah it's Lord TSC

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

anyone wanna own up?

I imagine someone attacked the good (actually bad) Lord

ShaneU wrote: »
    Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gradunza was a joke name of a move that Chris Jericho made up years ago. Now who is Chris Jericho... oh yeah it's Lord TSC

But we name our own moves, so its someone trying to make it look like Lord pulled the move.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I imagine someone attacked the good (actually bad) Lord

Nope.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Nope.

You would say that though wouldnt you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Senan WW wrote: »
    @Rikand, can you explain how your double vote was supposed to work? Do you PM the mods saying you want a double vote?

Yep, that's exactly it. I forgot to contact them last night to lock in the double vote and that's why it only appeared as a single.

I had fully intended to use my double votes on the first two nights so the power would be used before I was killed. The advantage of this is i still have a double vote on another night to come. I wont use it tonight if lord is going to be landslide lynched but it could become useful for subsequent nights where the voting might be tighter.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

The timeframe for today's contest will be slightly extended to allow more entries, so will run from 12.30pm to 2pm.

That is all. See you in just over an hour...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You would say that though wouldnt you

I would.

But if you read back over day one a bit, you’d see I was not the hitter nor hittee.

The frame job continues.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I would.

But if you read back over day one a bit, you’d see I was not the hitter nor hittee.

The frame job continues.

But again, you would say that.

But we name our own moves, so its someone trying to make it look like Lord pulled the move.

The lulz of using jerichos own moves against him. I still have mine holstered

Glass Smash

Many fans would call it their favorite theme of all time but I'd wager Lord TSC wasn't a fan of hearing the Iconic glass shattering before none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin hit the ring and yup you guessed it, hit a Stunner so hard that they were put on the injured shelf.

K5I6tVt.gif?noredirect

Lord TSC has been eliminated from the game

Rikand wrote: »
    The lulz of using jerichos own moves against him. I still have mine holstered

Then use it on Lord

I have work to do now in work. I'll keep an eye on the thread throughout the day when I can

Kane my ass! Well done Steve Austin.

Gg Steve!

• Advertisement

Ok If Bray Wyatt is out there,, he needs to come out and direct us because we have had plenty of deaths, hopefully plenty of info.

We need direction for the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Yep, that's exactly it. I forgot to contact them last night to lock in the double vote and that's why it only appeared as a single.

I had fully intended to use my double votes on the first two nights so the power would be used before I was killed. The advantage of this is i still have a double vote on another night to come. I wont use it tonight if lord is going to be landslide lynched but it could become useful for subsequent nights where the voting might be tighter.

And yet, that directly contradicts what you said yesterday:
    I have info. The reason Gabriel's count was 7 instead of 6 was down to me. I had a double vote last night and i have another tonight. Then I'm just a plain jane single voter for the remainder of the game. I see no reason to hide this anymore and I think confusion on the counter is negative for the village so the info should be out there.

Care to explain?

Ok If Bray Wyatt is out there,, he needs to come out and direct us because we have had plenty of deaths, hopefully plenty of info.

We need direction for the lynch.

Depends on how much information they have - if they have all of yesterday's information then it might be worth coming out rather than risk getting killed. If all they have is that Lord TSC was a wolf, then stay put imo

Depends on how much information they have - if they have all of yesterday's information then it might be worth coming out rather than risk getting killed. If all they have is that Lord TSC was a wolf, then stay put imo

True but you would imagine they have all yesterdays info as Bray was announced as a priest yesterday and today.

And yet, that directly contradicts what you said yesterday:

Care to explain?

Because I was planning to use it yesterday. In my own mind I had it locked in and I was never not locking it in. I just forgot to lock it.

I know it looks bad, but it is what it is

Because I was planning to use it yesterday. In my own mind I had it locked in and I was never not locking it in. I just forgot to lock it.

So you didn't have to use your double vote yesterday, you had the choice to use it or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at least we know lord was lying about only dying from lynching. makes me confident he was a wolf and conor was correct

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I have work to do now in work. I'll keep an eye on the thread throughout the day when I can

Rikard can you explain the double lynch thing please?

Unless you have already but it seems like wolf porkies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

ah okay - thanks

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Unless Lord was a RV and didn't want to reveal, most likely he was a wolf though.

Did we find out who used the gun last night? If the target was Lord and he was protected by Sting, who I take it is a wolf, then that answers that.

Advertisement