Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Rikard can you explain the double lynch thing please?

Unless you have already but it seems like wolf porkies

How about you forget about that for a minute, lets focus on you?

Gimme 3 people right now who you believe we should vote for and why?

Because youve done sweet fcuk all Eva and its time to become useful.

Dont worry Rikand, Im not done with you either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    How about you forget about that for a minute, lets focus on you?

Gimme 3 people right now who you believe we should vote for and why?

Because youve done sweet fcuk all Eva and its time to become useful.

Dont worry Rikand, Im not done with you either.

I'll quite happily answer any questions you have when you use your manners

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Looking back at who said they were voting for who (only including explicit declarations when players said "vote going in for X").

Rikand: Gabby, kitten, patrick seems like a solid ffa to start for me @ 1628
    Katie: Kitten K and Patrick @ 1632
    Senan: Patrick WW, Kitten_k, Conor WW, Whiplashy @ 1634; votes Patrick @ 2039
    cee_jay: Whiplashy, Conor, Gabriel @ 1706
    Holly: JP Liz, Mitsuko, Oisin @ 1713
    Lord TSC: I've a very soft vote in for LeVar Burton @ 1731
    Mitsuko: Gabriel, Óisin, Liz @ 1744; votes for Gabs @ 2050
    Vernon: Des @ 1800
    kitten_k: Vote on Gabs @ 1805 (extra vote not placed yet)
    LeVar: Liz, Angus, Conor; voting for Liz @ 1808
    ShaneU: Angus WW. Patrick WW. Vernon WW. Gabriel WW @1808; changes to Senan @ 2036 after Angus' reveal; changes it again to Gabs @ 2057
    Oisin: Vote on Angus @ 1833 but seems like this wasn't a real vote based on post @ 1843.
    Yossar: Jake @ 1947 (doesn't appear to explain why though)

Necro @ 2000 - 9 players haven't voted yet which means 15 (?) had. Very few declarations on thread though

JP Liz: Lord TSC, Stu, Patrick @ 2021
    Stu: Liz @ 2026
    Nigel WW: Senan @ 2059

Which leaves the following players as not having declared their votes on thread:

Voted for Gabs:
    Rikand: Can't see where they declared but vote is consistent with their FFA
    Stu: can only see him calling out Liz @ 2026, was there something I missed after that? If not, this looks suss
    One hidden vote on Gabs

Voted for ShaneU:
    Angus: can't see where he explicitly declared his vote but his vote is consistent with his view that ShaneU had slipped re Trigger
    Conor WW: Can't see where he declared this vote
    Vernon WW: Did I miss when he changed from Des to ShaneU?
    Oisin WW: Can't see where he declared this vote

Voted for JP Liz:
    Emily WW: Can't see where she declared this vote

Voted for Kitten_k:
    Katie WW: Can't see where she declared but vote is consistent with her FFA
    Patrick WW: Can't see where he declared this vote

Voted for Stu:
    Des WW: Can't see where he declared this vote
    Eva WW: Can't see where she declared this vote

Voted for Whippy:
    cee_jay: Can't see where they declared but vote is consistent with their FFA

Voted for Lord TSC:
    JP Liz: Can't see where they declared but vote is consistent with their FFA

Disclaimer: I only went back as far as 4pm yesterday so I've missed anyone who declared before that and I may also have inadvertently missed some people declaring so if I have, feel free to correct me and post a link to where you declared.

Pending corrections to the above, that leaves me looking at:
    Stu
    Conor WW
    Vernon WW
    Emily WW
    Patrick WW
    Des WW
    Eva WW
    Oisin WW (although his comments yesterday about using a finisher on Trigger look good for him - unless as a wolf he threw this out there in the knowledge that it'd look good afterwards)

Again, looking back at who said they were voting for who.

Ewan WW: "Im probably gonna vote Jake later" @ 1551, FFA @ 1725, Jake, rikand & JP Liz
    Senan WW: Voted Patrick as per FFA @ 1556
    cee_jay: @1653 - suspects Stu & Conor; FFA @ 1858 Stu, mitsuko, Conor; @ 1910 "leaning Stu"
    Lord TSC: @1731, "I've a soft vote in for Liz currently" - almost the exact same phrase as they used for their vote the previous day. @1947 moves towards Stu
    Vernon WW: @1853 FFAs Mitsuko & Patrick; also includes Senan WW and a brief mentioned of Conor WW & Jake WW; votes Patrick @ 2056
    Rikand: @1913 votes Senan WW "off wagon vote yesterday combined with the reads lists that are just a list of names and having me as a villager on them when I have no right to be there make me suspicious"
    Katie @ 1942 "Kitten, Patrick and Stu for lynch"; @1956 "between Stu & Patrick"
    Yossy: @1943 "think i might vote kitten k" - she's killed shortly afterwards
    Emily WW: @2000, votes Senan WW for "not posting substance and goes missing when mentioned. nigel thing aswell.Liz is #2" @2046, changes to Liz, apparently because of her reveal
    JP Liz: @2030, Patrick, Emily, Ewan
    Mitsuko: @2045, votes Liz, gives plenty of details why
    ShaneU: @2050, votes Conor, "lowest poster in the game" @2058
    Eva WW: @2056, "What's the village consensus on lynch tonight? Seems quiet so no wolf up anyways", @2059 "I'm going to throw a random vote since I'm not going with a wagon that's likely wagon"
    Angus WW: @2056, votes Senan WW
    Stu: @2059, "changed to Lord Wolf"

Which leaves the following players as not having declared (or at least strongly hinted at) their votes on thread:

Voted for Stu:
    Conor WW: Dead
    Jake WW: Can't see where he declared this vote

Voted for Lord TSC:
    Yossy: Can't see where he declared this vote

Disclaimer: I only went back as far as 1547 yesterday so I've missed anyone who declared before that and I may also have inadvertently missed some people declaring so if I have, feel free to correct me and post a link to where you declared.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'll quite happily answer any questions you have when you use your manners

So dont help us, deflect instead. Noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Nice work Vig!

Just looking back, I forgot how many freaking kills we had yesterday

Also Starring LeVar Burton - Finishers [D2]
    Angus WW - All wolf munch [D3]
    cee_jay
    Conor WW - Finishers [D2]
    Desmond WW - Finishers [D2]
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Gabriel WW - Lynched [D1]
    Holly WW - Wrestlemania Elimination [D1]
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Katie WW - Speared and Eliminated [D2]
    khalessi Replaced by Nigel WW - AEW Munch [D2]
    kitten_k - Lass Kicking Elimination [D2]
    LadySkunk Replaced by Senan WW
    Lord TSC - Vig killed [D3]
    mitsuko045
    MrKingsley - WCW Munch [D1]
    Oisin WW - Finishers [D2]
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    ShaneU
    Deleted User - Lynched [D2]
    Trigger - "Stunned" [D1]
    Vernon WW
    Whiplashy Replaced by Ewan WW
    y0ssar1an22

So I think this is latest player count (lemme know if you spot errors.)
    So by my count we've 12 active players left...

• Advertisement

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    So by my count we've 12 active players left...

I can't count.

We have 13 players left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

1. ShaneU
    2. cee_jay
    3. Emily WW
    4. Eva WW
    5. Jake WW
    6. JP Liz V1
    7. Senan WW
    8. mitsuko045
    9. Patrick WW
    10. Rikand
    11. Ewan WW
    12. y0ssar1an22
    13. Vernon WW

I was just in the middle of doing the same. My count is 13

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

So you didn't have to use your double vote yesterday, you had the choice to use it or not?

Correct. But I was planning to use mine on nights 1 and 2 I just forgot to use it last night. Hence the mixup

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Senan my top suspicion for a wolf now that Lord is gone. Jumped at the opportunity to take out LeVar (who I now think is village (Sorry!) because a wolf (Lord) was scheming to get him out). Senan posted that it was him who used the finisher. Why put yourself at risk like that....unless you're a wolf pretending to help out the village.

Lynch Senan tonight.

Worst case scenario, we may be at LYLO. The maximum possible number of wolves left is six so. We know Trigger and Lordy were wolves. Assuming that we didn't hit a wolf yesterday that would mean 8 wolves, including a conversion to begin with, which sounds plausible. If we did hit a wolf, then that would mean 9 originally. I'm not great with balancing so I'm not sure, but would 9 be too many?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Again, looking back at who said they were voting for who.

Ewan WW: "Im probably gonna vote Jake later" @ 1551, FFA @ 1725, Jake, rikand & JP Liz
    Senan WW: Voted Patrick as per FFA @ 1556
    cee_jay: @1653 - suspects Stu & Conor; FFA @ 1858 Stu, mitsuko, Conor; @ 1910 "leaning Stu"
    Lord TSC: @1731, "I've a soft vote in for Liz currently" - almost the exact same phrase as they used for their vote the previous day. @1947 moves towards Stu
    Vernon WW: @1853 FFAs Mitsuko & Patrick; also includes Senan WW and a brief mentioned of Conor WW & Jake WW; votes Patrick @ 2056
    Rikand: @1913 votes Senan WW "off wagon vote yesterday combined with the reads lists that are just a list of names and having me as a villager on them when I have no right to be there make me suspicious"
    Katie @ 1942 "Kitten, Patrick and Stu for lynch"; @1956 "between Stu & Patrick"
    Yossy: @1943 "think i might vote kitten k" - she's killed shortly afterwards
    Emily WW: @2000, votes Senan WW for "not posting substance and goes missing when mentioned. nigel thing aswell.Liz is #2" @2046, changes to Liz, apparently because of her reveal
    JP Liz: @2030, Patrick, Emily, Ewan
    Mitsuko: @2045, votes Liz, gives plenty of details why
    ShaneU: @2050, votes Conor, "lowest poster in the game" @2058
    Eva WW: @2056, "What's the village consensus on lynch tonight? Seems quiet so no wolf up anyways", @2059 "I'm going to throw a random vote since I'm not going with a wagon that's likely wagon"
    Angus WW: @2056, votes Senan WW
    Stu: @2059, "changed to Lord Wolf"

Which leaves the following players as not having declared (or at least strongly hinted at) their votes on thread:

Voted for Stu:
    Conor WW: Dead
    Jake WW: Can't see where he declared this vote

Voted for Lord TSC:
    Yossy: Can't see where he declared this vote

Disclaimer: I only went back as far as 1547 yesterday so I've missed anyone who declared before that and I may also have inadvertently missed some people declaring so if I have, feel free to correct me and post a link to where you declared.

his quick defence of patrick (i think) yesterday piqued my interest. when kitten k was killed, he became default in 2nd position

Rikand wrote: »
    Correct. But I was planning to use mine on nights 1 and 2 I just forgot to use it last night. Hence the mixup

So you had a double vote on night 1 and night 2, and you only used it on night 1, correct? Is that what you are saying?

Looking at Rikand and his voting:
    • Yesterday, Rikand revealed his double vote on D1 and said that he had another double vote last night (says he'll be n NRV after that)
    • When no double vote happened last night, he said that he forgot to PM the mods to double the vote
    • Then says that he wasn't mandated when he can use his power and has a double vote tonight
    • The obvious question is - what prompted him to double vote for Jake on N1 when it seems like he could have held back that vote. Here's his reasoning @1628 on D1 for voting Gabs:
    Rikand wrote: »
    Gabriel gets my opening vote.

I like the idea of exploring the kitten_k wolf angle too on the competition voting. 1 wolf could give us 3 wolves.

Also fancy Patrick's overreaction to the mr Kingsley push.

Gabby, kitten, patrick seems like a solid ffa to start for me

So if you're a villager with the power of a double vote that you can use on any two lynches, do you use one of those on D1 based on the post above? I don't think so.

What I'd like to know is what prompted Rikand to use the double vote on D1, who did he think was in trouble?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Senan my top suspicion for a wolf now that Lord is gone. Jumped at the opportunity to take out LeVar (who I now think is village (Sorry!) because a wolf (Lord) was scheming to get him out). Senan posted that it was him who used the finisher. Why put yourself at risk like that....unless you're a wolf pretending to help out the village.

Lynch Senan tonight.

I'm an NRV so I don't have much to lose. I admit though that using the finisher on LeVar was probably a bit reckless but his unmasking of you without consulting anyone (you could have been the BG, vig, etc.) was not a villagery thing to do so that along with LeVar genieing for the comp the previous night were the reasons I hit them

Ill tell you one thing Rikand, if I had a double vote and had the choice not to use it, I wouldnt be using a double vote on night 1. Not a villager move.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    1. ShaneU
    2. cee_jay
    3. Emily WW
    4. Eva WW
    5. Jake WW
    6. JP Liz V1
    7. Senan WW
    8. mitsuko045
    9. Patrick WW
    10. Rikand
    11. Ewan WW
    12. y0ssar1an22
    13. Vernon WW

I was just in the middle of doing the same. My count is 13

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Prize Vote, ShaneU, Deleted User 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Stu Redm Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

Blocked Vote: Jake WW
    Did Not Vote: Whiplashy

Necro wrote: »
    Day 2 Lynch Results

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Deleted User cee_jay, Lord TSC, Patrick WW, Katie WW, Conor WW, Jake WW 6
    Patrick WW Senan WW, Vernon WW, JP Liz V1 3
    Senan WW Rikand, Angus WW 2
    Lord TSC y0ssar1an22, Deleted User 2
    JP Liz V1 Emily WW, mitsuko045 2
    Jake WW Ewan WW 1
    Conor WW ShaneU 1
    Vernon WW Eva WW 1

So we reckoned there was a wolf or two hiding in Gabe's votes on D1.

Votes for Gabe... Stu was lynched so there's one likely wolf. Kitten, I honestly didn't and still don't have a lean on her. That leaves Rikand, Shane and myself with potentially another wolf in here. Obvs, I don't suspect myself. Rikand and his double vote wouldn be who I'm looking at there. Rikand's been keeping his head down. Also would a double vote potentially be a wolf tool to help send a lynch in a certain direction?

It was also reckoned that there was a wolf in the Patrick voters and only Vernon is still alive.

Votes for Stu... We only have CeeJay, Jake and Patrick still alive. Lord Wolf himself is dead. Connor was Village. Katie, no clue. Patrick's had some evidence thown out against him while Jake has been keeping his head down.

Votes for Patrick... Senan, Vernon, and Liz all still alive. Vernon'ssecond time to vote for the #2 lynch candidate. Senan's second time to vote for Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm an NRV so I don't have much to lose. I admit though that using the finisher on LeVar was probably a bit reckless but his unmasking of you without consulting anyone (you could have been the BG, vig, etc.) was not a villagery thing to do so that along with LeVar genieing for the comp the previous night were the reasons I hit them

I was pushing too for LeVar to be taken out unless we find out we still don't know what wrestler role alignment he was

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wrestling Anagrams

stephanie-mcmahonve-is-an-anagram-for-the-macho-man-penis-36515178.png

You might think all wrestling fans are big muscle bound athletes themselves but as hard as it is to believe that is not always the case :pac: but that's okay because today's challenge does not test how fast you can do squat thrusts but instead will determine who is the best at... unscrambling anagrams!

Below is a list of 15 anagrams. Each one is a Wrestlers name. Whoever can unscramble and submit the most correct names to NECRO before 2pm will win a prize. If two players submit the same number of names the fastest will win. G'luck all.

Threatening Ad
    Mountain Rob Mars
    Ouzo Yank
    Herb Tart
    Snoring Mare
    Uses Ham
    Final Born
    Venon Chic Man
    The rolls sin
    A sandy grave
    Fil my Coke
    Honk Laugh
    Born Slacker
    Agent Lurk
    A Drunk Tree

That leaves Rikand, Shane and myself with potentially another wolf in here. Obvs, I don't suspect myself. Rikand and his double vote wouldn be who I'm looking at there. Rikand's been keeping his head down. Also would a double vote potentially be a wolf tool to help send a lynch in a certain direction?

I can't remember if Conor got a peek or was a seer but if he was seer, he voted to lynch ShaneU on the first day. Vernon is the only still alive Shane voter and Shane is still here too.

OK since Lord isnt biting,

My claim of a gun this morning was a bluff. I was trying to draw the munch. Didnt work.

I dont have a gun basically.

What was your prize?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

My reads are - Ewan, after his slip last night, I dont think it can be overlooked unless it was explained today - im open to correction - just skimmed the thread so far.
    Senan - Been bothering me for a while, maybe because someone called me out for changing my vote yesterday, not sure but stuck in my head.
    Anyone after that. need a re-read through of the day

A Drunk Tree = Undertaker

RE : Rikand and his double vote.

A villager on day 1 usually has no real aim on the game to make one vote let alone double vote.

Rikand has very few posts and basically added very little on day 1. He votes for Gab and lets be honest, Gab is a soft target. Easy to lay a vote on, ...... why vote twice here if you dont have to.

Id save it until its useful. Its a waste on day 1. And Rikand, a seasoned vet, would know better.

Im hella suss of Rikand. I was yesterday as he had posted 17 times and added basically zero until I put him on my FFA.

Hes better than that.

Ill tell you one thing Rikand, if I had a double vote and had the choice not to use it, I wouldnt be using a double vote on night 1. Not a villager move.

I have the opposite mindset. I feel if I have powers I should use them. Better them used than them dying with me unused.

Fil My Coke = Mick Foley

Crap, I've no hope of winning. I like anagrams but know SFA about wrestling :(

Born Slacker - Brock Lesnar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Crap, I've no hope of winning. I like anagrams but know SFA about wrestling :(

Same

RE : Rikand and his double vote.

A villager on day 1 usually has no real aim on the game to make one vote let alone double vote.

Rikand has very few posts and basically added very little on day 1. He votes for Gab and lets be honest, Gab is a soft target. Easy to lay a vote on, ...... why vote twice here if you dont have to.

Id save it until its useful. Its a waste on day 1. And Rikand, a seasoned vet, would know better.

Im hella suss of Rikand. I was yesterday as he had posted 17 times and added basically zero until I put him on my FFA.

Hes better than that.

I'm just busy in real life. Dont have as much time to commit this week as I had hoped I would. I'm working a lot of overtime. Almost all of my very few posts have been phone posts so it's not so easy to go back and research

• Advertisement

I can't remember if Conor got a peek or was a seer but if he was seer, he voted to lynch ShaneU on the first day. Vernon is the only still alive Shane voter and Shane is still here too.

Conor was HHH, the seer yesterday

Has Shane been revealed as CM Punk, the village charlatan

Ouzo Yank - Yokozuma

Advertisement