Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    Unfortunately yes which is why I am highly suspect of Senan working together with Lord TSC to get rid of him

Eh, it was you who put the first finisher on him and instigated his kill!!

And secondly, how can you be sure that LeVar wasn't a wolf when you were so certain yesterday - what has happened to change your mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Nope. Just given you all the dead wolves. The others were all team village but I'm not giving more details.

but you know the roles of all dead?

i just wanna know if you are priest or not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    What's your role and why come out now?

Was sure I'd answered this. My role is priest and because I didn't win the prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If anyone won a protect, protect me asap!

The good news:
    Angus was priest and Trigger was indeed Shane McMahon.
    Lordy was Chris Jericho - Floating Wolf - could access AEW, WCW and McMahon backrooms from the beginning of the game before companies merged due to his connections with all three companies.

Kitten_K was Vince McMahon - ALPHA WOLF - he could also block a player's vote at lynch, and force a player to cut a promo on thread AND peeked as Hornswoggle, NRV

The bad news:
    Wolves have a vig, Goldberg, who we saw last night and they have a BG. I expect they're going to kill me asap but hopefully you can work with the info. If anyone won a protect, protect me asap!

I expect to be dead shortly, but there should be a decent core available. We still have seer, BG, and Shane confirmed. Lovers potentially 2 more. I had reasons for waiting and I would have stalled further if I'd won but there you have it.

Warrior protect Bray please

Who was LeVar?

but you know the roles of all dead?

i just wanna know if you are priest or not

Yeah. I can tell you that one of the dead was an NRV+. They had an extra ability.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately yes which is why I am highly suspect of Senan working together with Lord TSC to get rid of him

Sorry LeVar, I pushed for him gone too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Eh, it was you who put the first finisher on him and instigated his kill!!

And secondly, how can you be sure that LeVar wasn't a wolf when you were so certain yesterday - what has happened to change your mind?

Lord TSC being confirmed as a wolf, by both Conor and now Vernon.

Was sure I'd answered this. My role is priest and because I didn't win the prize.

In the absence of a counter claim, I'm happy to believe Vern

I knew Conor was telling the truth because I knew Conor was good. It's why I was pushing for Lordy to be shot this morning.

i think so to. after work i will add some color to the votes and see if we can spot anything.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vern, do you find out the names of the dead instantly upon their death?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

If anyone won a protect, protect me asap!

The good news:
    Angus was priest and Trigger was indeed Shane McMahon.
    Lordy was Chris Jericho - Floating Wolf - could access AEW, WCW and McMahon backrooms from the beginning of the game before companies merged due to his connections with all three companies.

Kitten_K was Vince McMahon - ALPHA WOLF - he could also block a player's vote at lynch, and force a player to cut a promo on thread AND peeked as Hornswoggle, NRV

The bad news:
    Wolves have a vig, Goldberg, who we saw last night and they have a BG. I expect they're going to kill me asap but hopefully you can work with the info. If anyone won a protect, protect me asap!

I expect to be dead shortly, but there should be a decent core available. We still have seer, BG, and Shane confirmed. Lovers potentially 2 more. I had reasons for waiting and I would have stalled further if I'd won but there you have it.

So from this we lynched a villager yesterday in lynching Stu?

How you know the name of the wolf BG btw? If your priest I dunno why you're giving us the name of a living wolf.

Bar Kitten, you haven't actually given us any new info here. And giving us kitten could be a wolf ploy to engratiate yourself with the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nope. Just given you all the dead wolves. The others were all team village but I'm not giving more details.

or could be a wolf who knows which wolves are dead but doesn't know which villagers are, not giving character names in case they are still in the game and expose him.

Though I would take his reveal at face value for now, with no priest counter claim.

Pretty much. It's not quite instant but a few minutes after.

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I'm wondering this too. Todays update specifically said "village priest". It would be odd to specifically state village if he wasn't. Especially when the rest of the flavour didn't give a lean.

I corrected my error after Shane's update as I only glanced the announcement and after no reveals yesterday I did assume as still alive Bray was a wolf heel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

How you know the name of the wolf BG btw? If your priest I dunno why you're giving us the name of a living wolf.

Bar Kitten, you haven't actually given us any new info here. And giving us kitten could be a wolf ploy to engratiate yourself with the village.

This is my current worry with the claim. How does the priest know about a wolf BG/vig (able to name them) if they are still alive?

I don't know the name of the wolf BG. I know that the wolves have Goldberg who can throw a spear. You guys know this too really, I'm only confirming what's on thread.

cee_jay wrote: »
    This is my current worry with the claim. How does the priest know about a wolf BG/vig (able to name them) if they are still alive?

It's tied to my role. I thought I might provoke a spearing but I'm wondering now if Goldberg has limits.

Lord TSC being confirmed as a wolf, by both Conor and now Vernon.

But you said earlier you were sure that LeVar wasn't a wolf - what changed your mind?
    Senan my top suspicion for a wolf now that Lord is gone. Jumped at the opportunity to take out LeVar (who I now think is village (Sorry!) because a wolf (Lord) was scheming to get him out).

If it's because TSC was pushing for it - can you point me to where these pushing posts were? I've read back and can't see it except for him pointing out that it was wolfy to just unmask someone without consulting - the fact that LeVar wasn't a wolf doesn't change that fact that his actions in unmasking like that were wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well at least that does prove we were right to suspect kitten for the competition winning. I cant find the competition on the phone. How many other people voted kitten to win the prize.

The 3 people who voted kitten on day1 for lynch should also be off the table. Kitten was definitely one wolf the wolves tried to save. But hard to know where the votes might have went.

So that means Stu was a villager too ?

• Advertisement

I don't know the name of the wolf BG. I know that the wolves have Goldberg who can throw a spear. You guys know this too really, I'm only confirming what's on thread.

Okay, I won't argue that Goldberg was probably the one to throw a spear but you've confirmed them as a vig. For all we know Goldberg could have had to complete a task to get his spear, it could have been a one spear one shot kinda thing. I dunno how you've decided from the info that means spear.

And while we suspected a BG, you've confirmed one. Again, how would you be able to confirm that?

Vern, I presume Stu was village, this right?

Rikand wrote: »
    Well at least that does prove we were right to suspect kitten for the competition winning. I cant find the competition on the phone. How many other people voted kitten to win the prize.

The 3 people who voted kitten on day1 for lynch should also be off the table. Kitten was definitely one wolf the wolves tried to save. But hard to know where the votes might have went.

So that means Stu was a villager too ?

Everyone bar Trigger, Kitten and Lordy were villagers.

I dunno how you've decided from the info that means spear.

*Correction - from the info that means vig

I've voted on Patrick twice and I'd like someone else to take a look at my reasoning for it. On Monday morning @ 0925, MrK posted this about one of Patrick's posts:

Patrick then replied with this (bolding by me):

So the obvious question is what wolfier posts are you referring to Patrick? Patrick replies @ 0941 but avoids the direct question he's been asked:

MrK then gets munched for one of three reasons:

1. This interaction with Patrick the wolf
    2. This interaction with Patrick the villager (spotted by wolves 20 minutes before munch)
    3. Something completely unrelated

For my money, it's 1 or even 3 rather than 2 - I don't think the wolves spot this fairly minor interaction between two villagers so late on the first morning that they use it as a basis for lynching. That's why I think Patrick's a wolf

And as I was looking back to Patrick's posts from yesterday, he seems to think that there's a chance MrK (first munch victim) may have been a wolf:

Pull the other one Patrick

Anyone else have any thoughts on Patrick? I've voted him the last two nights - am I tunnelling here or are these legitimate concerns?

Okay, I won't argue that Goldberg was probably the one to throw a spear but you've confirmed them as a vig. For all we know Goldberg could have had to complete a task to get his spear, it could have been a one spear one shot kinda thing. I dunno how you've decided from the info that means spear.

And while we suspected a BG, you've confirmed one. Again, how would you be able to confirm that?

Because I know things. I don't want to give the wolves all the information I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Hmm, stu villager does upset the late vote on gabriel.

I'm raging I wont be on a PC till after lynch tonight to try work some wagonomics

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

No counter claim will help - but there are players who are currently not online so I wouldn't be so quick to say there is no counter claim. I'm still catching up for example, so there are others who won't have seen any of this yet.

I have no fricking clue what's happening. Why would the wolves kill Triple H.
    Only one reason I can think
    Wonder did Ewan win an extra finisher?
    Really need to go back and look at the announcements. JP Liz claimed that she used hers on D1 and Stu said he used his on Oisin. Shane used his on LeVar along with Senan I think.

They're the only admitted ones.
    Angus WW
    ShaneU
    cee_jay
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Senan WW
    Lord TSC
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    Ewan WW
    y0ssar1an22
    Vernon WW

Think this is everyone left alive. 15 total with no clue how many wolves.
    On mobile...can someone pull up mod announcements. Didn't somebody get a gun this morning?
    Can't see colours in the posts you're quoting but yeah if Lord is a wolf then I'd say Stu was village.
    Simplest explanation is that Brian shot Lord who was protected by Wolf BG. Am praying this is the case as it would confirm Lord as wolf and the presence of a wolf BG.

A selection of Verns posts from last night after Conor died....

He appears to signal that Lord was a wolf and Stu was village.

In the absence of a counter claim, Im happy to believe him at the minute.

• Advertisement

Anyone else have any thoughts on Patrick? I've voted him the last two nights - am I tunnelling here or are these legitimate concerns?

patrick said something yesterday that i was sus of.

when lord jumped to his defense i also got sus of lord and voted him. so them being on the same team would make sense to me

Advertisement