Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Senan WW wrote: »
    But you said earlier you were sure that LeVar wasn't a wolf - what changed your mind?

If it's because TSC was pushing for it - can you point me to where these pushing posts were? I've read back and can't see it except for him pointing out that it was wolfy to just unmask someone without consulting - the fact that LeVar wasn't a wolf doesn't change that fact that his actions in unmasking like that were wolfy

Lordie was pushing for LeVar gone, I think he also voted him for Lynch

I am inclined to ask Paulie the Seer to pick mitsuko045 or Senan WW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Because I know things. I don't want to give the wolves all the information I have.

OK based on the information you have, who would your lean be towards for the rest of the wolves? There are 2 left according to your post?
    If this is true, and we only have 2 left, then we are in a great position for winning this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Okay, I won't argue that Goldberg was probably the one to throw a spear but you've confirmed them as a vig. For all we know Goldberg could have had to complete a task to get his spear, it could have been a one spear one shot kinda thing. I dunno how you've decided from the info that means spear.

And while we suspected a BG, you've confirmed one. Again, how would you be able to confirm that?

Are you trying to discredit Senan? It reads that way

patrick said something yesterday that i was sus of.

when lord jumped to his defense i also got sus of lord and voted him. so them being on the same team would make sense to me

Can you show us this conversation between Lord and Pat

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    OK based on the information you have, who would your lean be towards for the rest of the wolves? There are 2 left according to your post?
    If this is true, and we only have 2 left, then we are in a great position for winning this.

Nah...there is more than 2 left I'd say. I don't know anything about the numbers.

Honestly thought I'd be speared by now. I'm having a look at numbers. My guess is that we started with 7. 2 in each den and Lordy who floated. Then we had a convert. So 8?
    Down 3 total so 5 left

13 players alive
    8 v 5

Kill me, mislynch and munch would make it parity, so I'm thinking there is probably 4 left or I'd be deaded by now.

• Advertisement

Nah...there is more than 2 left I'd say. I don't know anything about the numbers.

Honestly thought I'd be speared by now. I'm having a look at numbers. My guess is that we started with 7. 2 in each den and Lordy who floated. Then we had a convert. So 8?
    Down 3 total so 5 left

13 players alive
    8 v 5

Kill me, mislynch and munch would make it parity, so I'm thinking there is probably 4 left or I'd be deaded by now.

Sorry, this is me thinking as I type. Based on numbers max of 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm a tad concerned that the whole push for rolled goodies to come out right now is panicing wolves trying to grab back some level of control.

Ideally, the priest doesn't need to reveal at all, but can gently lead if nessecary. You can be a leader without screaming that you're the priest....
    this is why i am beginning to suspect you. you seem to know whats going on, and only wolves will know that.

i am clueless like i would guess all villagers are
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I'd like more information rather than the sort of fumbling around we're doing, killing people and hoping we're on the right track. I'd hazard a guess that a decent amount of the wolves finishers have been used today and yesterday (although they may be able to replenish) so I suppose the priest (if still alive) has to weigh up the likelihood of them being killed without giving any information.
    what gives you any inkling that wolves may be able to replenish moves?
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    The post detailing finisher mechanics says there may be a chance to replenish them.
    my bad so :o
    i will note your quick defense of conor though if one of you flips bad

conor, not patrick

Down 3 total so 5 left
    13 players alive
    8 v 5

Warrior protect Vernon/Bray please

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Warrior protect Vernon/Bray please

Liz... I thought you were sure Bray was a heel?

Also folks, the reason I stayed silent yesterday was that I wanted them to think I was already dead.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    No prize today

Did you win anything from last night's win?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

She was assuming that because he is a bad guy in real life. So was I.

The way I see the came is this.

Shane plus Vince are WWE Wolves , Sting and Goldberg are WCW wolves and AEW wolves are Jericho and Cody Rhodes.

Are their more ? Potentially but I think 6 wolves, esp with high powers are plenty.

Shane vince and Jericho are gone, that leaves Goldberg (Presumably wolf vig) , Sting, (presumably wolf BG) and Cody (unknown role)

I believe the likes of HHH, Bray and CM Punk all to be good.

So we have at least 3 wolves left.

I was as no reveal yesterday but as Shane pointed today's mod announcement said village priest and now Vernon/Bray has come out and I believe him so I was wrong

Liz has been spewing her thoughts all game, more out of confusion I imagine than anything.

Is it deliberate?

Very likely she is just confused Liz.

However, if I was a wolf and Liz was on my team Id encourage her behavior, its consistent with her play in previous games where she was nrv. She coasted by until endgame in all her previous games I think.

If Im a wolf with Liz, Im telling her to keep it up.

In short I cannot read Liz. I presume shes a confused villager, but Im not sure.

The way I see the came is this.

Shane plus Vince are WWE Wolves , Sting and Goldberg are WCW wolves and AEW wolves are Jericho and Cody Rhodes.

Are their more ? Potentially but I think 6 wolves, esp with high powers are plenty.

Shane vince and Jericho are gone, that leaves Goldberg (Presumably wolf vig) , Sting, (presumably wolf BG) and Cody (unknown role)

I believe the likes of HHH, Bray and CM Punk all to be good.

So we have at least 3 wolves left.

Could Steph be in play as a wolf heel McMahon also?

Was Conor yesterday's HHH seer who peaked Lordie as a wolf?

conor, not patrick

That doesnt give us much as its Conor, not Patrick.

Liz has been spewing her thoughts all game, more out of confusion I imagine than anything.

Is it deliberate?

However, if I was a wolf and Liz was on my team Id encourage her behavior, its consistent with her play in previous games where she was nrv. She coasted by until endgame in all her previous games I think.

In short I cannot read Liz. I presume shes a confused villager, but Im not sure.

Maybe someone should have a look at her so

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Could Steph be in play as a wolf heel McMahon also?

Was Conor yesterday's HHH seer who peaked Lordie as a wolf?

Possibly.

I havent seen a mention of her all game though in terms of munches etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Final thing to note...

Lordy was Chris Jericho - Floating Wolf - could access AEW, WCW and McMahon backrooms from the beginning of the game before companies merged due to his connections with all three companies.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Lord is Chris Jericho, AEW wolf

Angus WW wrote: »
    no role other than AEW wolf.

Connor gave no other role than AEW wolf. While Angus was the one to make the no role comment, Connor didn't correct him or offer any further info as to whether he'd know roles.

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Well at least that does prove we were right to suspect kitten for the competition winning. I cant find the competition on the phone. How many other people voted kitten to win the prize.

The 3 people who voted kitten on day1 for lynch should also be off the table. Kitten was definitely one wolf the wolves tried to save. But hard to know where the votes might have went.

So that means Stu was a villager too ?

I am plagiarizing Senan's work here. Bolded bits are the known wolves. I hadn't noticed it before, but kitten hadn't thanked anyone else's post.

Posted by Thanked by
    ShaneU Jake WW
    LVar cee_jay, TSC, Trig, Vernon WW
    TSC cee_jay, JP Liz
    Trig LeVar, Jake WW, JP Liz, Stu, Yossar
    Patrick WW LeVar, ShaneU
    cee_jay JP Liz, TSC
    Khalessi LeVar, Jake WW, Vernon WW, Yossar
    Kitten_k LeVar, Conor WW, Jake WW, JP Liz, TSC, Ewan
    Vernon WW cee_jay, Jake WW, TSC, ShaneU
    JP Liz LeVar, cee_jay, Patrick WW, ShaneU
    Conor WW cee_jay, JP Liz
    Senan Yossar
    Stu LeVar, Holly WW, Jake WW
    Jake WW Angus WW, Trigger
    Angus WW Jake WW, JP Liz, ShaneU

And a count of thanks given from/to:

Thanks given Count
    ShaneU 4
    cee_jay 5
    TSC 4
    Trig 2
    Vernon WW 2
    JP Liz 6
    LeVar 6
    Jake WW 7
    Stu 1
    Yossar 3
    Conor WW 1
    Ewan 1
    Holly WW 1

I may have missed some of the confirmed villager highlighting, but I really need to get to a meeting now.

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, ShaneU, Deleted User 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Deleted User Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Ewan WW cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

trigger
    mr kingsley

Blocked Vote: Jake WW (said they voted gabs but blocked by Kitten - cover???)
    Did Not Vote: Ewan WW

Day 2 Lynch Results

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Deleted User cee_jay, Lord TSC, Patrick WW, Katie WW, Conor WW, Jake WW 6
    Patrick WW Senan WW, Vernon WW, JP Liz V1 3
    Senan WW Rikand, Angus WW 2
    Lord TSC y0ssar1an22, Deleted User 2
    JP Liz V1 Emily WW, mitsuko045 2
    Jake WW Ewan WW 1
    Conor WW ShaneU 1
    Vernon WW Eva WW 1

Are you trying to discredit Senan? It reads that way

You mean Vernon?

Jeez you're having an awful hard time with names this game Ewan...

I'm pointing out potential holes in Vernon's story. Sure we don't have a counter claim to the role yet but we don't have 13 players actively posting on the board right now. Who's to say there won't be a CC later? Absence of a counter claim isn't evidence enough of a legit claim. Especially when the numbers are so low.

Maybe someone should have a look at her so

Whats to look at beyond her votes?

Shes added no reads with any strong reasons. Shes added confusion and accusation ar people based off her knowledge of wrestling rather than the game itself (her certainty that HH was bad , Bray was bad based on their real life characters.)

Shes either genuinely trying to figure things out and is confused, or shes deliberately sewing confusion.

Is she a wolf? Honestly its hard to tell. Its possible. Her play is consistent with her actions in previous games where she was a goodie, its just ampliphied.

My issue is, when it gets to end game do we want confused villager Liz having a crucial vote?

You mean Vernon?

Jeez you're having an awful hard time with names this game Ewan...

I'm pointing out potential holes in Vernon's story. Sure we don't have a counter claim to the role yet but we don't have 13 players actively posting on the board right now. Who's to say there won't be a CC later? Absence of a counter claim isn't evidence enough of a legit claim. Especially when the numbers are so low.

I dont see many holes to be honest.

If hes lying and a wolf trying to pretend to be a villager, then surely the real priest would reveal now. Right? We know they are alive today as per announcement at 10am and we know only Lord died, who wasnt priest.

So why you looking for holes?

Is it deliberate?

I am beginning to feel a bit too picked on :( FFS I thought Bray heel wolf as no reveal yesterday and he is a heel wrestler, Shane thought the same but no questioning of him, I had enough of interrogation of my picks late last night by Angus and then LeVar wanting essays on my picks but not from others

I am NRV so lynch me tonight if it helps the village save a RV at this stage I think I would prefer to be gone

I think our seer needs to peek to help the village

I was posting knowledge on wrestlers that might help the game's unknowledgeable wrestling fans

I was suss on Lordie and voted Lynch Day 1, I also used my finisher on Lordie

Rant over now I am going off to sulk

Peep Post Whore Out!

Whats to look at beyond her votes?

Shes added no reads with any strong reasons. Shes added confusion and accusation ar people based off her knowledge of wrestling rather than the game itself (her certainty that HH was bad , Bray was bad based on their real life characters.)

Shes either genuinely trying to figure things out and is confused, or shes deliberately sewing confusion.

Is she a wolf? Honestly its hard to tell. Its possible. Her play is consistent with her actions in previous games where she was a goodie, its just ampliphied.

My issue is, when it gets to end game do we want confused villager Liz having a crucial vote?

i mean the seer

If hes lying and a wolf trying to pretend to be a villager, then surely the real priest would reveal now. Right?

Sure we don't have a counter claim to the role yet but we don't have 13 players actively posting on the board right now. Who's to say there won't be a CC later?

So why you looking for holes?

Absence of a counter claim isn't evidence enough of a legit claim. Especially when the numbers are so low.

Why aren't you looking for holes in someone's story? You saying I shouldn't question anything I don't think tracks with we already know/have been told?

Need to scrutinise everyone. Liz might not be a bad shout for convert. Sorry if you feel picked on Liz, but you're style of play would actually make you a brilliant candidate for it.

• Advertisement

TBF I've no issue with anyone asking me questions. If I get lynched because of a counter-claim you should policy lynch whoever cc'd. No villager would do it, so you've a known wolf. I think we REALLY need to hit a wolf later today so I'm going to be looking at everyone.

Advertisement