Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, ShaneU, Deleted User 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Deleted User Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Ewan WW cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

trigger
    mr kingsley

Blocked Vote: Jake WW (said they voted gabs but blocked by Kitten - cover???)
    Did Not Vote: Ewan WW

Day 2 Lynch Results

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Deleted User cee_jay, Lord TSC, Patrick WW, Katie WW, Conor WW, Jake WW 6
    Patrick WW Senan WW, Vernon WW, JP Liz V1 3
    Senan WW Rikand, Angus WW 2
    Lord TSC y0ssar1an22, Deleted User 2
    JP Liz V1 Emily WW, mitsuko045 2
    Jake WW Ewan WW 1
    Conor WW ShaneU 1
    Vernon WW Eva WW 1

Kitten didnt vote for a known wolf day 1, neither did Lord......

Would the AEW wolves be aware of who the other wolves are ?

Like would WCW know who AEW are on day 1, would WWE know who AEW are etc?

This may make wagonomics hard.

2 WWE are dead at least.

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Absence of a counter claim isn't evidence enough of a legit claim. Especially when the numbers are so low.

Why aren't you looking for holes in someone's story? You saying I shouldn't question anything I don't think tracks with we already know/have been told?

Because its easily resolved by the real Bray Wyatt revealing unless thats you. Is it you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lord could communicate with everyone before merger, so I guess it depends on how the game was set up for wolves.

Need to scrutinise everyone. Liz might not be a bad shout for convert. Sorry if you feel picked on Liz, but you're style of play would actually make you a brilliant candidate for it.

Start with me. Im an open book.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    AdolescentPlainCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

The Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gradunza has been reversed!!

Did anyone claim this shot btw ?

• Advertisement

Liz said she used her finisher on Lordie on Day 1. So LordTSC either won an extra finisher in a comp OR the finisher this morning was NOT used on him. Or Liz lied.

Jake WW wrote: »
    He is bull****ting

Jake you said this about Conor. Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Because its easily resolved by the real Bray Wyatt revealing unless thats you. Is it you?

And as you continue to ignore not all 13 live players have posted since Vernon revealed. Why are you insisting that a CC must happen the instant a reveal does? Can it not take a few hours? We know there are folks playing who aren't able to monitor the thread every waking second.

And I'm not counter claiming. I'm asking legit questions and trying to see if Vernon's stroy tracks. He's not taking umbridge with it. Why are you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I said i had logged out of my Jake account to get my password for the lynch form and stupidly voted from
    that account. I think that's why it was blocked.

@Jake, yesterday, you claimed that this is why your vote was blocked. We now know (assuming Vern is legit) that it was Kitten_k who blocked your vote. Care to comment on this?

Is it because you and kitten_k were in different wolf factions and she didn't know that she was blocking a wolf vote?

Shot this morning had to be someone who knew about wrestling.

• Advertisement

And as you continue to ignore not all 13 live players have posted since Vernon revealed. Why are you insisting that a CC must happen the instant a reveal does? Can it not take a few hours? We know there are folks playing who aren't able to monitor the thread every waking second.

And I'm not counter claiming. I'm asking legit questions and trying to see if Vernon's stroy tracks. He's not taking umbridge with it. Why are you?

Im not saying it should be instant, but until one presents itself we should believe Vern. If one does present itself, then we go from there.

its time wasting poking holes at things we all assume.

Its fair to assume Sting is a wolf BG, its fair to assume Goldberg is a wolf vig, yet you want to poke holes in Verns reveal over trivial things we all assumed.

I presume whoever was shot at, wouldn't want to out it because then it would become knowledge that they are open to be killed in 2 shots ?

How so?

Its fair to assume Sting is a wolf BG, its fair to assume Goldberg is a wolf vig, yet you want to poke holes in Verns reveal over trivial things we all assumed.

You're the one who made the Sting assumption. Your explanation came after somone else said it was Sting in the gif. From what I see wrestler specific gifs have been used when it's clear in the flavour that that specific wrestler is involved. There was nothing else suggesting Sting is bg except that gif and it took you long enough to come out with your explanation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake you said this about Conor. Why?

Because he said he got a peek for lasting to day two. I thought it was a joke. Why would someone get a peek for lasting till day 2.?

Billy or Barry or Brian shot @Lordy I think.

Prize was won last night and this morning with no claims.

Wolves going for Angus when Ewan said he had a gun suggests either a) wolves won prize so knew it was nonsense or b) Ewan is a wolf so they knew it was nonsense. Lordy knew that he couldn't be protected this morning, hence the tapdancing.

ShaneU - confirmed good *after* conversion announcement (I think).

Rikand's powers and the lack of desire to shoot Lordy makes me suspicious and thus very unlikely to trust his wagonomics.

cee-jay has had a pretty easy ride, no real scrutiny there and is a very convincing wolf.

yoss I have been leaning good on but I need to take a much closer look.

Jake - could've been blocked by kitten as cover or because different faction, or just for the sake of it. Would a wolf be so blatant about calling out Conor - maybe if they thought that I was dead and knew Angus was the target.

mitsuko - I've been suspicious of so at least that is fewer posts to look at.

JP Liz - I think possible convert here

Patrick - ducks in and out. Still that little alarm bell around Kingsley's death

Emily - Fluff to begin with and then very little that stands out to me. Crowbarred herself out of a Senan vote to go for Liz.

Ewan - Sharp player. Made some village-like moves today. Hasn't been to noticable to me before now.

Eva - Non existent. Barely making post counts. If low-lying wolf won't be shocked but disappointed.

Senan - looked villagery only since Lord in danger. Not sure here. If Patrick-wolf then unlikely wolf.

Basically, you are all possible wolves, except ShaneU, but actually even them. I've reached Day 3 Paranoia. Yay.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    @Jake, yesterday, you claimed that this is why your vote was blocked. We now know (assuming Vern is legit) that it was Kitten_k who blocked your vote. Care to comment on this?

Is it because you and kitten_k were in different wolf factions and she didn't know that she was blocking a wolf vote?

I couldn't figure why my vote was blocked and thiught it was because of this. I didn't know any player could block votes so I wondered had I done it myself going from the wrong account

Because he said he got a peek for lasting to day two. I thought it was a joke. Why would someone get a peek for lasting till day 2.?

Mostly because it's a game full of all sorts of prizes and roles and Bounty Hunter and Necro are modding BUT he could've been the seer trying to cover his role yet you instantly dismissed it.

You're the one who made the Sting assumption. Your explanation came after somone else said it was Sting in the gif. From what I see wrestler specific gifs have been used when it's clear in the flavour that that specific wrestler is involved. There was nothing else suggesting Sting is bg except that gif and it took you long enough to come out with your explanation.

Oh my god.

Its obvious to see by looking at the gif it was Sting. Its no assumption. Its a fact.

When Austin kills someone its Austin killing someone

when Becky kills someone its Becky killing someone

when Goldberg spears someone its Goldberg using his power

When sting protects, its sting who used the power.

I shouldnt need to explain the obvious.

Billy or Barry or Brian shot @Lordy I think.

Wolves going for Angus when Ewan said he had a gun suggests either a) wolves won prize so knew it was nonsense or b) Ewan is a wolf so they knew it was nonsense. Lordy knew that he couldn't be protected this morning, hence the tapdancing.

Hes not.

His role was announced. In my view, he was originally the village charlatan , he could still be that role just now under wolf allegiance.

im uneasy about clearing him

• Advertisement

So if I'm right and it is 9 v 4 where are we.

Mislynch, munch and bonus kill (vig/prize/finishers) for wolves would leave it at

6 v 4 in the morning.

Lynch a wolf + 2 wolf kills would mean

7 v 3 - not bad.

Village is in better shape than I thought. Seer peek could be crucial. Everyone should be doing an FFA today.

Ewan claimed prize this morning

Hes not.

His role was announced. In my view, he was originally the village charlatan , he could still be that role just now under wolf allegiance.

Vernon's right. Ewan was revealed as village charletan AFTER the mod announcement re: a heel turn

Hes not.

I suppose that's true but I think it would be very unfair on LeVar. :pac:

Imagine he manages to unmask the convert and rather than current role of wolf, original role is given.

13 players,

Roles in play
    1. Sting (wolf BG)
    2. Cody Rhodes (AEW Wolf)
    3. Goldberg (Wolf Vig)
    4. Becky (former vig)
    5. Austin (current vig)
    6. Dude Love (matchmaker presumably)
    7. Razor Ramon (good guy now that hes sobered up)
    8. Warrior (Previous BG)
    9. Heyman (previous Seer)
    10. CM pUNK - Village Charletan
    11. Bray Wyatt (current priest)
    12. Trish Stratus - Nrv allegedly.

Thats 12......how many players currently in play?

Ewan claimed prize this morning

Vernon's right. Ewan was revealed as village charletan AFTER the mod announcement re: a heel turn

Ewans right..... ShaneU WAS REVEALED

13 players,

Roles in play
    1. Sting (wolf BG)
    3. Goldberg (Wolf Vig)
    4. Becky (former vig)
    5. Austin (current vig)
    8. Warrior (Previous BG)

Vern is Bray
    Liz is Trish (alledgedly)
    Shane is CM Punk.

Anyone else claim a role.....

Ewans right..... ShaneU WAS REVEALED
    Sorry, meant to say Shane

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

13 players,

Roles in play
    1. Sting (wolf BG)
    3. Goldberg (Wolf Vig)
    4. Becky (former vig)
    5. Austin (current vig)
    8. Warrior (Previous BG)

13 were counted earlier, how do you know all those characters are still in play?

13 players,

Roles in play
    1. Sting (wolf BG)
    3. Goldberg (Wolf Vig)
    4. Becky (former vig)
    5. Austin (current vig)
    8. Warrior (Previous BG)

My character not listed

• Advertisement

And realistically we cant trust anyone.

Even Vern. I believe he is Priest Bray Wyatt, but he could have been turned.

as Necro said in the OP, DTA, dont trust anybody.
    This federation has most of your usual roles whether that is prognosticators who claim to be able to forsee the next big thing, be that from developmental in NXT or signees from the UFC and whether they will turn out good or bad for the promotion.

As in the past with the likes of Diesel backing up Shawn Michaels or the APA (acolyte protection agency) there has always been bodyguards in the WWF and this game will be no different. Similarly there will of course be people with such devastating finishing maneuvers that they can take people out of their game with just one strike.

There will be other roles that appear in most federations but also some other slightly tweaked ones to specifically fit pro wrestling, an industry where backstage politicking is a role in itself and many people have had substance abuse issue in order to cope with the pressure that comes with having a potentially important part to play in a promotion. It is also an industry where people do not always start of as the finished product ready to main event, some will have to take some time to develop more as performers before earning their role in the new WWF whether that is someone who could make a real bang or someone who used to go Bang Bang performing under another gimmick!

The roles are hinted here in the OP too... Heyman foressing the next big thing (aka being seer).

Mick Foley lasting long enough to become Dude Love...... will he turn into someone else soon?

The backstage politicking sentence could allude to Jericho perhaps in the sense he can talk to all evil factions. Could be another power we have yet to discover?

Advertisement