Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    13 were counted earlier, how do you know all those characters are still in play?

Well I havent heard that theyve died.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Rikand wrote: »
    My character not listed

Who's your character?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Hes not.

His role was announced. In my view, he was originally the village charlatan , he could still be that role just now under wolf allegiance.

im uneasy about clearing him

I have been village the entire game. Yes I've been terrible at it by accusing more villagers than wolves but it isn't easy and you're not making it any easier for the village with this paranoid stuff you're coming out with

Theres some characters unknown, like no mention of the Rock at all from what i can see. No claims, no hints..... Bar one suspicion.

No sign of another derp. Cena was a dueling derp, so you can assume he was competing with another derp.

ShaneU wrote: »
    I have been village the entire game. Yes I've been terrible at it by accusing more villagers than wolves but it isn't easy and you're not making it any easier for the village with this paranoid stuff you're coming out with

But ShaneU, lets be real, that may be true but with a convert in game how do we know you or anyone else wasnt converted.

Im certainly untrusting and why you may call it paranoia, I call it keeping an open mind to possibilities.

Have I said anything thats impossible?

• Advertisement

Theres some characters unknown, like no mention of the Rock at all from what i can see. No claims, no hints..... Bar one suspicion.

No sign of another derp. Cena was a dueling derp, so you can assume he was competing with another derp.
    Nigel claimed to be The Rock and was munched the next day

Nigel claimed to be The Rock and was munched the next day

That was my bar one suspicion. I dont remember him claiming, I just remember him using a few Rock phrases.

Anyway, ill do up my FFA in traditional battle rap in a few moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

And realistically we cant trust anyone.

Even Vern. I believe he is Priest Bray Wyatt, but he could have been turned.

as Necro said in the OP, DTA, dont trust anybody.

The roles are hinted here in the OP too... Heyman foressing the next big thing (aka being seer).

Mick Foley lasting long enough to become Dude Love...... will he turn into someone else soon?

The backstage politicking sentence could allude to Jericho perhaps in the sense he can talk to all evil factions. Could be another power we have yet to discover?

Backstage politicking is also me. My character apparently did a bit of that in his time and why my vote counts as double

Backstage politicking is also me. My character apparently did a bit of that in his time and why my vote counts as double

I assume its HBK

• Advertisement

I assume its HBK

If that assumption is correct, then there's a name on your list that shouldn't be because afaik, Brian Pillman should be on the list.

Also it's highly sus that all of the 13players left active all appear to be roled in someway....

Except Liz...

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    If that assumption is correct, then there's a name on your list that shouldn't be because afaik, Brian Pillman should be on the list.

Also it's highly sus that all of the 13players left active all appear to be roled in someway....

Except Liz...
    Senan claimed to be NRV earlier. It does appear that everyone has a role of some sort. Another reason to suspect him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I couldn't figure why my vote was blocked and thiught it was because of this. I didn't know any player could block votes so I wondered had I done it myself going from the wrong account

So your vote got blocked and you didn't know why. And you just happened to have voted under the incorrect account also? That seems a little coincidental to me - say if my vote had been blocked, I wouldn't have known why and I'd have had absolutely no story to explain it in any way. Did you just make up the story about voting under the incorrect account?

Senan claimed to be NRV earlier. It does appear that everyone has a role of some sort. Another reason to suspect him.

Can you explain these other reasons to me?

So if Ewan's right about the character's still active and his assumption re: HBk is correct, we have 2 people claiming NRV when the list doesn't allow for space.

Of course we may have lost some of the roles. Could vernon confirm whether Ewan's list is accurate? Doesn't need to go into specifics but if Vern knew a seer had died for example, they could just state there was an error in the list...

13 players,

Roles in play
    1. Sting (wolf BG) DEFO ALIVE
    2. Cody Rhodes (AEW Wolf) DEFO ALIVE
    3. Goldberg (Wolf Vig) DEFO ALIVE
    4. Becky (former vig) Not confirmed still with us
    5. Austin (current vig) Cinfimred still alive as per kill on Lord
    6. Dude Love (matchmaker presumably) unknown if alive or dead
    7. Razor Ramon (good guy now that hes sobered up) unknown if alive or dead
    8. Warrior (Previous BG) confirmed alive as per post this morning
    9. Heyman (previous Seer) confirmed alive as per post this morning
    10. CM pUNK - Village Charletan - ShaneU , still alive
    11. Bray Wyatt (current priest) - Alive, Vern
    12. Trish Stratus - Nrv allegedly. - Alive
    13. Brian Pillman - Alive as he shot at Lord last night

13 players

Updated

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    So if Ewan's right about the character's still active and his assumption re: HBk is correct, we have 2 people claiming NRV when the list doesn't allow for space.

Of course we may have lost some of the roles. Could vernon confirm whether Ewan's list is accurate? Doesn't need to go into specifics but if Vern knew a seer had died for example, they could just state there was an error in the list...

Id go as far as to say no one is NRV. IMO

This I would agree with you on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Not even Liz?

Not even Liz?

Why would I believe her when everyone else appears to be roled. Im sure Vern can confirm if any NRVs have died without providing role specifics.

Also vern, has anyone died like Dude Love, Scott Hall etc that you could tell us about.

Obviously if Becky died kept that to yourself, but is their any info you can give us to narrow down whos left

• Advertisement

Not even Liz?

I kn ow that was directed at Ewan but Liz's play to come out as NRV rubbed me totally the wrong way. I explained in my pre lynch post yesterday her reveal didn't make sensewith there were two wolf factions. NRV is an easy claim and... Now that we're down to the wire in terms of number of players left, how is it, with both wolf a vig and finisher moves in play, that a self declared villager is still alive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Why would I believe her when everyone else appears to be roled. Im sure Vern can confirm if any NRVs have died without providing role specifics.

Also vern, has anyone died like Dude Love, Scott Hall etc that you could tell us about.

Obviously if Becky died kept that to yourself, but is their any info you can give us to narrow down whos left

I'll have a think about it and figure out what I can and can't say. I did mention that one of the dead was NRV+.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I assume its HBK

No, hulk hogan.

I cant believe it took me so long to figure out that anagram of that one in the quiz earlier.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'll have a think about it and figure out what I can and can't say. I did mention that one of the dead was NRV+.

Indeed but there is a difference between NRV and NRV+. And in a WW game about wrestlers, all who have their own special moves, things they're known for etcit would fit with the game theme that even NRV's have a gimmick of some description.

Good point. Stu was telling the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

OK I have been on a webinar since 1430, and trying to keep track on this thread, but it just doesn't stop. Rikand, I have concerns. There just seems to be a lot of backtracking on what you say.

Vote Mechanic
    Have to say ewan that rhyme was pretty good. Busy day in work. Had hoped it would be quieter. I've been skimming the thread throughout the day. It was mentioned a few pages back that a priest should out themselves. I don't think they should unless they've got clear wolf info that we can start working on wagonomics.

I have info. The reason Gabriel's count was 7 instead of 6 was down to me. I had a double vote last night and i have another tonight. Then I'm just a plain jane single voter for the remainder of the game. I see no reason to hide this anymore and I think confusion on the counter is negative for the village so the info should be out there.

No advance on my reads at the moment. I'm doing overtime in work so I can only phone post sparingly

Liz asks how he has 2 votes, answer:
    It's part of my role
    I doubt theres much villager credit on offer to me when I used 2 votes to lynch gabriel who is a presumed villager
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Can you lay the invisible vote on another or does your vote weigh double.
    Vote weighs double
    I have a placeholder vote gone in on senan. The off wagon vote yesterday combined with the reads lists that are just a list of names and having me as a villager on them when I have no right to be there make me suspicious.

Vote may get changed to a genuine wagon by end of day though if senan is a non runner
    My own fault. I got busy in work and didnt activate my double vote. I had to send in that I wanted to double vote and I forgot to
    Yep, that's exactly it. I forgot to contact them last night to lock in the double vote and that's why it only appeared as a single.

I had fully intended to use my double votes on the first two nights so the power would be used before I was killed. The advantage of this is i still have a double vote on another night to come. I wont use it tonight if lord is going to be landslide lynched but it could become useful for subsequent nights where the voting might be tighter.
    Because I was planning to use it yesterday. In my own mind I had it locked in and I was never not locking it in. I just forgot to lock it.

I know it looks bad, but it is what it is
    Correct. But I was planning to use mine on nights 1 and 2 I just forgot to use it last night. Hence the mixup
    I have the opposite mindset. I feel if I have powers I should use them. Better them used than them dying with me unused.

On the vote mechanic, it "counts double", but needs to be locked in or double vote. There is a lot of changing language around the vote mechanism, which is causing the confusion for me on this.

On Kitten_K

It is quite easy for a wolf to say oh I feel they are a wolf, but not vote for them, but instead go for the wagon, and then turn around if exposed to use this as a defense.
    Also the "not opposed to a stu wagon" without giving any reasons themself for this wagon (note - Rikand voted Senan in the end).
    I feel like both holly and mitsu are villagers from this exchange. At the time, I was happy to see holly up for it, but I wish they had been paired with gabriel.

Gabriel gets my opening vote.

I like the idea of exploring the kitten_k wolf angle too on the competition voting. 1 wolf could give us 3 wolves.

Also fancy Patrick's overreaction to the mr Kingsley push.

Gabby, kitten, patrick seems like a solid ffa to start for me

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If you voted at 8.55, then Stu voted between 8.55 and 9.00.

Its handy in wagonomics to see who voted early, and who voted late. It shows who lumped on someone at the last second, rather than had a read (rightly or wrongly) early in the day.

Since you're basically the only bullet proof goody right now (although Angus is close), you're the most trustworthy to provide a clue as to the order of who voted when, as well as establish the fact Stu lumped on to Gabriel late too...
    I would not be opposed to a stu wagon
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Who were they protecting though? ShaneU was runner up and he's now confirmed good. Liz & Kitten next closest.
    It could be kitten. She was being wolfread yesterday because of potential strategic competition vote placements. Wolves could have thought she was closer to the chop than she was. Either that or liz's claim is not genuine.

Well at least that does prove we were right to suspect kitten for the competition winning. I cant find the competition on the phone. How many other people voted kitten to win the prize.

The 3 people who voted kitten on day1 for lynch should also be off the table. Kitten was definitely one wolf the wolves tried to save. But hard to know where the votes might have went.

So that means Stu was a villager too ?
    The 3 people who voted Kitten on Day 1 - Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW. Patrick, who was on his FFA on Day 1 - dunno why he would be getting a pass here to be honest.

Not using the gun:
    I don’t understand ITAs in this post – but Rikand is looking not to shoot Lord.
    Wolf team might have a role that protects against ITAs and the like. Simple enough, we all pile onto lord, get him lynched and we direct shots at other wolfy people. Lord if you want to continue posting lolcats for the day, it would be appreciated
    Yep, lord is definitely a wolf.
    Shooting at lord could result in a ton of wasted attacks and then we will have nothing.

I dont mind not shooting lord and not shooting anybody else if that's how we want to go. But lord should be the lynch.

Btw, all shots are blind in this game with no role reveals

I don’t understand the codebreaker bit here?
    As I said, he could have some sort of day angel used on him by the wolf team. Something that gives them protection from in thread attacks. If someone attempts a shot on him today and it bounces he can go :: "SEE,, I TOLD YA. IM OBVIOUSLY AS I CLAIM".

He wants us to waste shots on him to prove his point. If he was really Kane the person who can only be lynched he would have told us this last night. Telling us at 9:59 does exactly nothing as he wouldnt be killed anyway. Why would the wolves waste night kills on a guy that nobody else can kill either. Far better to have him left alive where he can be confusing.

Hes not kane. Hes jericho and I was going to use a code breaker on him just for the lulz this morning as Jericho being hit by his own move is funny to me but it seems his role reveal might have a grain of truth in it. Hes probably protected from in thread attacks in some way via a wolf power
    It is totally me. As a villager I always push that villagers take action. In games where lynch is first death, I always pushed that we should lynch someone ahead of doing no lynch. In games with in thread attacks, I have always pushed that we take shots rather than hold fire. I alway believe a village should use its powers rather than sit idly by and if gabriel had been a wolf and we won by a single vote I'd be considered a hero right now.

I always push villagers to use their actions. Always. I only hesitated this morning because I was worried the wolves might have protected him.

As a villager, he pushes that villagers take action, but he clearly did not want Lord to be shot at. I had pointed out that we had 2 guns (Ewan claimed one, and a vig back in action), but he did not want to take the shot. By not taking the shot, we would have gained nothing from tonight's lynch. Find a wolf, kill a wolf - except Rikand did not want that to happen. But then backtracks on this when he is called out on it.

He also backtracked on this on a peek on Angus:
    To be sure we could trust his information. But I backtracked on peeking him because if he was the priest peeking him would be pointless and the wolves would just eat him. I figured in the end he was self resolving
    The backtrack was " might be wasted if he dies soon"
    Yeah, I didnt think of the self resolving initially. I kinda worked my way around to that thought process as I typed out my post.

Why post it then? I don't understand - it is such a there was a post before this where he wants to peek Angus, and it would have been such a wasted peek for the village as highlighted by Katie.

There are just a couple of things with all this that isn't sitting right with me. Individually, they wouldn't really add up to much I guess, but the lack of an appetite to shoot Lord this morning really grated with me. The only reason I could see why he wouldn't want it is because he is a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

im so behind - in meetings all day.

Emily WW wrote: »
    im so behind - in meetings all day.

It's OK. You can catch up in the wolf den.

Senan WW wrote: »
    I'd love to know why Emily, fill me in once you've done your re-read please.

Just in case you've forgotten, the reason you voted for me yesterday was (bolding by me):

I asked you to explain the "Nigel thing" and you replied:

So if you can explain to me exactly what is bothering you about me, that'd be nice

Here's a question for you Emily in case you miss it during read back.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Advertisement