Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    See - there she is!

You really aren't one to talk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Eva WW wrote: »
    The **** is seagull posting? Swooping in like?

Every post you make is another question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You really aren't one to talk :pac:

3 times busier than her you defending her?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He was calling me out about a goatwolf issue with Stu that I wasn't part of and I asked him about it, got no reply back, I believe that was my reasoning but I will look back at my many posts

ah, no need

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Liz, voting for Lord (a known wolf) on day 1 doesn't make you village.
    Many wolves can vote for themselves early, esp when no pressures on just so they can use it later in the game to claim " Im not a wolf, sure look I voted for a wolf".
    Also someone changed sides after this , which may be you. You'd be a good choice IMO.

Ewan I think I could come out strangling Vince, riding The Rock, having a beer with Stone Cold and standing on HHH but you would still think me a wolf

• Advertisement

has a seer released any info on thread yet?

3 times busier than her you defending her?

No, taking the mick out of you. Have passed from paranoia to hysteria now.

need the seer and priest backing each other up. we need to start getting verified info from more than 1 source

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

The seer might only have info after lynch. That's what Conor said last night anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ewan I think I could come out strangling Vince, riding The Rock, having a beer with Stone Cold and standing on HHH but you would still think me a wolf

Ok, in the absence of those thigs mentioned, why should I note vote for you over others?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I don't think the seer will have anything to reveal. They didn't have the power yesterday, isn't it usually an overnight action? So they will probably need to put the request in this eve, for reveal in the am.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

My #FFA3:

1. Rickand
    2. Liz
    3. Senan

Rickand
    Can't seem to get his story around voting straight.
    So he double votes on the first night AND he votes for Gabe. Again, we all reckoned there was more than one wolf vote for Gabe. Kitten voted for Gabe and was confirmed wolf. Stu was cleared as village. Of those left, it's not me, Shane was confirmed as village charlatan so that leaves Rickand as the only other person who could be wolf.

Then on night two, Rickand "forgets to activate his double vote" when voting for Senan. Now when Rickand first told us about his double vote mechanism, he mentioned nothing of the fact he only has 2 chances to use it. This only comes out later. No Rickand says he was anxious to use these in the first two nights to make sure they got used before he died. But... Why? Why the hurry to potentially sway the vote your way when we're running on basically zero info? If you were vig or bg or had a gun, I can get the hurry but it's no great loss to the village if Rickand died and took his second vote with him. My guess as to why he didn't use it last night was because Stu was begging us to vote him (2nd duelling derpy villager btw?) and it was clear he was gonna go, so why waste an extra vote on a sure fire villager lynch?

Then Rickand offers up his character name easily. Then he reveals he's had a finisher used on him (but doesn't know if he's had a second?) and points out he can be killed. Also Ceejay makes some great points about Rickand not wanting to shoot Lord. Lord clearly was trying to ward off a vig shot, Rickand joins the effort. I dunno why he would advocate against shooting a wolf in favour of holding onto the shot to shoot someone...we're less sure of?

Rickand gets my vote.

Liz

For all the reasons I outlined yesterday. Additionally, her NRV claim gets less and less likely. I'm working on the assumption that everyone in this game had some kind of gimmick. Considering how many roles and NRV+ roles we've had, I'm not buying plain old NRV. Also, another one who reveals they've had a finisher used on them. Again, why? Why hand the wolves an easy peasy village kill?

Senan

I'll come right out and say at the very start, I'm on much more shaky ground here. Honestly, I had a tough time picking a third But I'm going with Senan again for coming out with an NRV claim and staking yourself out as easy wolf munch. Also looking back at Senan's posts, they strike me as posts that want to appear engaged and working but there;s very little follow up. You pose a question to a player but you don't seem to really get into it with them. There's also been a fair amount of genieing today.

A common thread through all three of these folks is they have all announced themselves to be villagers but yet, they're still here. When we reckon there's a wolf vig in play and that there's prizes to be won that could take out another player, it's strange that our three self declared villagers are still here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Well me being priest is a fact. It might not be confirmed but the fact of it doesn't change.

Why why did you try claim seer info as your role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    I don't think the seer will have anything to reveal. They didn't have the power yesterday, isn't it usually an overnight action? So they will probably need to put the request in this eve, for reveal in the am.

Are we certain the seer is alive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Could the wolves have a priest too? Is that possible?

Only Conor, the player who is Paul Heyman ha syet to appear (probably for the best unless he caught a wolf. I imagine they only get their peek following 9pm, like Conor. So they might have zero yet.

Id say the seer should remain hidden

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I've voted for Rikand.

I'm worried that yet again, for the third night in a row, the village is in chaos.
    Who isn't posting? Because yet again, all the wolves have to do is sit back and watch us implode ourselves at this rate.

Yes its possible,

whos your 3 most likely wolves tonight?

cee_jay wrote: »
    I've voted for Rikand.

I'm worried that yet again, for the third night in a row, the village is in chaos.
    Who isn't posting? Because yet again, all the wolves have to do is sit back and watch us implode ourselves at this rate.

We are in chaos, the convert kinda creates this every game a convert is present. Make sit hard to trust anyone.

ive trust issues. Maybe I need to let go and trust people.

If anyone won a protect, protect me asap!

The good news:
    Angus was priest and Trigger was indeed Shane McMahon.
    Lordy was Chris Jericho - Floating Wolf - could access AEW, WCW and McMahon backrooms from the beginning of the game before companies merged due to his connections with all three companies.

Kitten_K was Vince McMahon - ALPHA WOLF - he could also block a player's vote at lynch, and force a player to cut a promo on thread AND peeked as Hornswoggle, NRV

The bad news:
    Wolves have a vig, Goldberg, who we saw last night and they have a BG. I expect they're going to kill me asap but hopefully you can work with the info. If anyone won a protect, protect me asap!

I expect to be dead shortly, but there should be a decent core available. We still have seer, BG, and Shane confirmed. Lovers potentially 2 more. I had reasons for waiting and I would have stalled further if I'd won but there you have it.

jake, about your vote being blocked, could it be anything to do with vince's power mentioned above?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I am village. What's yours?
    Patrick is quiet today. I thought for a bit he was out of the game.

I picked the wrong week to play WW, just getting time to catch up in the evening and mornings.

I can assure you I'm still here if only making up village numbers

Are we certain the seer is alive?

No Paul Heyman goner notice

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder to cast your vote by 9pm

12267662.jpg

need the seer and priest backing each other up. we need to start getting verified info from more than 1 source

If seer had a wolf they could tell us, we could lynch there and I could verify. The seer could just say x is a wolf and give no role details before lynch but it would require me and everyone else to trust them. Then we could play roulette with protection and hope wolves go wrong.

So many issues with that though

Why why did you try claim seer info as your role?

I didn't. You've interpreted it that way.

Rabbit hole theory. Kitten blocked Jakes vote for cover knowing Rikand could use double vote power?

Necro wrote: »
    Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Conor WW has had not 1

eb7e4ce8fdb4ef94dbcbdd6e843ebfac.gif

nor 2

7690bee428a9685afddfefc2550418f5.gif

but three finishers used on them

qRmiItE.gif

The devastating effects of which mean that Conor WW is no longer able to compete and has been released from their Werewolf Wrestling Federation Contract. Good luck in your future endeavors

Conor WW was finished by The Jackhammer

Conor was HHH, yesterday's seer

His Name Is... Paul Heyman
    The WWF (Werewolf Wrestling Federation) is bringing back one of their former men who filled this role except he does not consider it spotting talent, he... Paul Heyman considers it dishing out spoilers, that's right Paul Heyman has full village seer powers

From Necro today

Could have priest, seer and who knows what else.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

jake, about your vote being blocked, could it be anything to do with vince's power mentioned above?

Seems to be it but why would a wolf block my vote for Gabriel when he was village?

Advertisement