Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yes its possible,

whos your 3 most likely wolves tonight?

Eva loves avoiding these Qs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I forgot eva was still here. 26 posts? Wolf laying low? Seems to appear when mentioned

Hmmm. I appear when I have a moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ok, in the absence of those thigs mentioned, why should I note vote for you over others?

Why would I vote lynch a wolf and use my finishing move on the same wolf, I am no loss as NRV so if Paulie wants to peek me do for you or lynch me Ewan but I would be looking at Rikand as he claims Hulk Hogan who is in NWO

FFA3 - no rap, spoken word. (if folks want a rap it can be arranged)

#FFA3

1. Rikand - Firstly he was on my FFA yesterday because he , at the time, posted 17 posts. No problem with the amount, but it was 17 posts of nothing. Hes a savvy player, sharp as a tack. If hes posting 17 times only, I expect some substance in them on day 2. But nothing.

Then the double votes power. I don't believe his "if you have a power, use it" philosophy. He'd be more cautious. Why use a double vote on day 1? I can barely make 1 vote on day 1, its so unknown....surely, a savvy player like him would save his double vote for a more important day than use it on day 1. I dont buy it. 7

Generally hes been very nice, poilte, ..... ok thats a good human quaility, but I feel hes trying to keep people sweet and not cross people.

Furthermore, hes announced his finishers down x 2...one more and hes out...... would a wolf do this? yeah,

2. JP Liz. - Liz nis being.... well Liz, but i cant help but feel shes playing us all. She's adding nothing, so unless shes a roled goodie like Austin or Becky, shes been fairly unhelpful despite her efforts. No real solid reads (yeah she calls people wolfy, but with very little reason)

3. Mitsuko - Felt Mitsy was trying his best to discredit Vern. If Vern is converted, he'd know the same information, if Vern isnt the priest, the real priest lives and can counter (and should). This rubbed me up the wrong way.

4. Eva - Added nothing to the game...... a possible wolf coasting.

Vote on Rikand at the minute...going in now

Ewan....oh I've added to the game. I've asked relevant questions. Questions about why you're creating a narrative and you've ignored them. Why is that?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I had forgot about Eva too :o Ewan taking my attention

A few players going very under radar

Hi. I'm here for a bit tonight.

• Advertisement

Only Conor, the player who is Paul Heyman ha syet to appear (probably for the best unless he caught a wolf. I imagine they only get their peek following 9pm, like Conor. So they might have zero yet.

Id say the seer should remain hidden

Is Conor not gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ewan....oh I've added to the game. I've asked relevant questions. Questions about why you're creating a narrative and you've ignored them. Why is that?

Be specific.... wheres your ffa?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Here's my FFA#3 largely based around what I've posted already today:

Rikand - the whole double voting thing doesn't sit right with me; an exceptionally powerful role in the end game and half of it is wasted on a D1 vote
    Patrick WW - as per yesterday, interactions with MrK in the half hour (0925-0940) before he got munched (I'm skeptical on the idea that the wolves latched onto this so close to munch time)
    Jake WW - his blocked vote story doesn't stack up for me - his error in using the wrong account just happened to tally with Kitten_k's power

Voting Rikand unless something changes

ShaneU wrote: »
    Every post you make is another question.

Pointed questions....

Rikand wrote: »
    The finisher used this morning was not used on Lord

And yes liz, I claimed hulk a couple of hours ago

Hulk Hogan is part of the NWO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    So you know the first finisher was used on you but don't know whether the second was? That doesn't make sense.

Also... Why announce that?

I panicked. I had been thinking all day about what the best course of action was and when I saw the second one I got scared and blurted it out. I have received no notification of having been attacked again so i presume my vote is still good

I thought Angus was the heel turn yesterday, but Vernon Undertaker when taken out today was he village priest face good?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I panicked. I had been thinking all day about what the best course of action was and when I saw the second one I got scared and blurted it out. I have received no notification of having been attacked again so i presume my vote is still good

2 finisher moves should block your vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I thought Angus was the heel turn yesterday, but Vernon Undertaker when taken out today was he village priest face good?

Yeah he was still good.

Well looks like I'm being voted out. If I had double voted senan last night I'd probably be okay. Just too busy with work to give the game proper commitment and I've **** the bed now altogether. Hopefully the village doesnt lose this now on account of my derpiness

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    If that assumption is correct, then there's a name on your list that shouldn't be because afaik, Brian Pillman should be on the list.

Also it's highly sus that all of the 13players left active all appear to be roled in someway...

Except Liz...

Are you claiming Brian?

Jake WW wrote: »
    2 finisher moves should block your vote?

Well apparently I should have been notified if my vote was gone and I have no notification. So somebody else must have lost their vote

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Well looks like I'm being voted out. If I had double voted senan last night I'd probably be okay. Just too busy with work to give the game proper commitment and I've **** the bed now altogether. Hopefully the village doesnt lose this now on account of my derpiness

Are you claiming the duelling derp now?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Yeah he was still good.

So we don't know who was turned yesterday

Well apparently I should have been notified if my vote was gone and I have no notification. So somebody else must have lost their vote

So just one finisher was used on you so why did say you panicked when you got the second if you didn't get a second.

• Advertisement

I lost my vote, was notified

Yes its possible,

whos your 3 most likely wolves tonight?

Rikard and you

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Necro wrote: »

A Pedigree has been reversed!!
    2 finishers gone

A 2DDT has been reversed!!

4 finishers gone

The Soul Destroyer has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!!

5 finishers gone

The Social Distancer has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!

6 finishers gone
    Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Oisin WW has had not 1

but two finishers used on him!!!...

7 finishers gone

The GTS has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!

8 finishers gone
    Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Also Starring LeVar Burton has had not 1

but two finishers used on them!!!

The devastating effects of which mean that Also Starring LeVar Burton is no longer able to compete and has been released from their Werewolf Wrestling Federation Contract. Good luck in your future endeavors

Also Starring LeVar Burton was finished by the 'GAME OVER'

9 finishers gone
    Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Desmond WW has had not 1

but two finishers used on them!!!

The devastating effects of which mean that Desmond WW is no longer able to compete and has been released from their Werewolf Wrestling Federation Contract. Good luck in your future endeavors

Desmond WW was finished by a Finisher (No Name Provided)

10 finishers gone

Suplex City has been reversed!

12 finishers gone

The Sharpshooter has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!

13 finishers gone
    Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Conor WW has had not 1

nor 2

but three finishers used on them

The devastating effects of which mean that Conor WW is no longer able to compete and has been released from their Werewolf Wrestling Federation Contract. Good luck in your future endeavors

Conor WW was finished by The Jackhammer

14 finishers gone

The Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gradunza has been reversed!!

16 finishers gone

A finisher has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!

17 finishers gone.

With 27 players to start and 17 finishers used, my guess is that some finishers were probably lost through lynches, munches, vig shots, whatever. But I'd guess we probably still have a few players with finishers intact.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I've voted for Rikand.

I'm worried that yet again, for the third night in a row, the village is in chaos.
    Who isn't posting? Because yet again, all the wolves have to do is sit back and watch us implode ourselves at this rate.

Wolves are overseeing another implosion now. Be interesting to see who is laying low. I've done the village no favours in this game and I deserve to go. I just hope they didnt have 8 wolves and we're now brown bread.

Village double voter is a pretty low value villager anyway imo, so I'm a safe mislynch over potentially outing someone more important

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

If you're village and we are at lylo then I don't think you can take the blame. Loads of people have contributed to the village's demise, including me possibly :pac:

If you're a wolf, none of this applies of course :D

Senan WW wrote: »
    Here's my FFA#3 largely based around what I've posted already today:

Rikand - the whole double voting thing doesn't sit right with me; an exceptionally powerful role in the end game and half of it is wasted on a D1 vote
    Patrick WW - as per yesterday, interactions with MrK in the half hour (0925-0940) before he got munched (I'm skeptical on the idea that the wolves latched onto this so close to munch time)
    Jake WW - his blocked vote story doesn't stack up for me - his error in using the wrong account just happened to tally with Kitten_k's power

Voting Rikand unless something changes

I didn't need to have a story about the blocked vote. I really couldn't figure it.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Are you claiming the duelling derp now?

No.

I'm just using the word derp as someone who is a derp. Not that my role is derp

13 players,

Roles in play
    1. Sting (wolf BG)
    2. Cody Rhodes (AEW Wolf)
    3. Goldberg (Wolf Vig)
    4. Becky (former vig)
    5. Austin (current vig)
    6. Dude Love (matchmaker presumably)
    7. Razor Ramon (good guy now that hes sobered up)
    8. Warrior (Previous BG)
    9. Heyman (previous Seer)
    10. CM pUNK - Village Charletan
    11. Bray Wyatt (current priest)
    12. Trish Stratus - Nrv allegedly.

Thats 12......how many players currently in play?

Brian Pillman and Hulk Hogan?

I'm voting Rikand for the following reasons:
    Lord was outed as a wolf and he didn't want the shot to be taken on him, even though he says he believes in action.If we had waited for the lynch it would have been keeping the wolves stronger an extra day.(Supposing we manage to lynch a wolf tonight)
    Coming out and saying he could be vulnerable. Is it a ploy to get someone to admit to using their finisher on him and see who might be vulnerable? Or an attempt to get somebody to use a finisher on him to leave themselves vulnerable? There is something not right about coming out with that. I don't believe his panic story one bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Are you claiming Brian?

Did I claim Brian in that post?

Ewan asked who was missing. I went back to mod announcements, checked and answered.

Advertisement