Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Vernon WW wrote: »
    If you're village and we are at lylo then I don't think you can take the blame. Loads of people have contributed to the village's demise, including me possibly :pac:

If you're a wolf, none of this applies of course :D

All a villager has to do his be a villager. Finding wolves is a bonus but if you can have everyone call you a villager, you've done your job. I'm a villager who everyone thinks is a wolf. That means I have failed miserably.

Gabriel gave us nothing villagery day 1
    Stu was probably unlucky
    But I have been useless and I'm going day 3

So thanks, but I will still blame myself :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1 hour vote warning

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are you claiming Brian?

Also I know you've lost your vote but I'm assuming you're still planning o posting your FFA and your reasoning, yeah? You said you had a list 2 hours ago...

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm voting Rikand for the following reasons:
    Lord was outed as a wolf and he didn't want the shot to be taken on him, even though he says he believes in action.If we had waited for the lynch it would have been keeping the wolves stronger an extra day.(Supposing we manage to lynch a wolf tonight)
    Coming out and saying he could be vulnerable. Is it a ploy to get someone to admit to using their finisher on him and see who might be vulnerable? Or an attempt to get somebody to use a finisher on him to leave themselves vulnerable? There is something not right about coming out with that. I don't believe his panic story one bit.

I didnt want Lord to be shot because I believed he had been protected. I thought he was baiting us into taking a shot and ultimately wasting our shots. Of course this has proven incorrect but I took some of what he was saying at face value. I knew he was a wolf cause his role was clearly false, but I did think the wolf team might have used some sort of day angel on him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Question to Rikand, did you get a pm when a finisher was used on you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

Same question to Liz.

If you're village and we are at lylo then I don't think you can take the blame. Loads of people have contributed to the village's demise, including me possibly :pac:

If you're a wolf, none of this applies of course :D

Also, the timing of your reveal has been excellent so I dont think you'll be blamed at all. I think you done a fine job

Patrick WW wrote: »

Yep. I didnt see it for ages cause well.... phone posting. But yeah, I was notified straight away

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I didn't need to have a story about the blocked vote. I really couldn't figure it.

That's my point - a villager wouldn't have had any story because they'd have been completely in the dark about it. You came up with a story to cover the anomaly though which makes me suss about you

So just one finisher was used on you so why did say you panicked when you got the second if you didn't get a second.

When I saw the post on thread about someone losing their vote, I instantly put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Rikand wrote: »
    Yep. I didnt see it for ages cause well.... phone posting. But yeah, I was notified straight away

So after the most recent finisher was used, instead of checking whether you got a pm and, you posted to the board that it could have been you and you could be at risk of being killed off.

Again,

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,896 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

you missed it cos your phone broke?

Hulk Hogan is part of the NWO

Is that good or bad ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Rik maybe you answered already but did you use a finisher - if so who - any other info before the vote in case you go - who are your strongest suspicions - did anyone put you in this position unknowns to yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,251 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Connor gave no other role than AEW wolf. While Angus was the one to make the no role comment, Connor didn't correct him or offer any further info as to whether he'd know roles.

Connor outed Lordie, why were you questioning Angus and Vernon, maybe I picked this up wrong

Your battle with Holly/BJ/Cena I coming back too also as they turned out good face village but would a wolf draw attention to themselves in a lengthy battle which it was but Holly offered to surrender before the match but you didn't AFAIR

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sticking with my gut vote on Senan here but must admit Rikand's actions have been strange too.

As the only confirmed villager in the game here's my quick opinion on who's who. We've only killed three wolves so I reckon there are 4 to 6 left.

Village lean

ShaneU
    Cee Jay
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    JP Liz V1
    Rikand
    Vernon WW
    y0ssar1an22

Wolf Lean

Eva WW
    Jake WW
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Senan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You would know if you were hit twice then Im sure.

Same question to Liz.

Yes I was notified as said previously

Senan WW wrote: »
    That's my point - a villager wouldn't have had any story because they'd have been completely in the dark about it. You came up with a story to cover the anomaly though which makes me suss about you

Ridiculous reason to be suss really.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Could have priest, seer and who knows what else.
    Maybe you're a wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Maybe you're a wolf?

Except I'm not.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Sticking with my gut vote on Senan here but must admit Rikand's actions have been strange too.

As the only confirmed villager in the game here's my quick opinion on who's who. We've only killed three wolves so I reckon there are 4 to 6 left.

Village lean

ShaneU
    Cee Jay
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    JP Liz V1
    Rikand
    Vernon WW
    y0ssar1an22

Wolf Lean

Eva WW
    Jake WW
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Senan WW

Paulie the seer needs to help the village and peek ShaneU wolfy leans before lynch

you missed it cos your phone broke?

I missed it because I'm phone posting and only paying attention to the thread. I had the notification but because I am subscribed to a lot of threads to watch I'm used to having notifications in there that I dont immediately read. I saw the notification and i just ignored it for hours. I never for a second imagined it was a PM heh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Angus WW wrote: »
    My lynch order is

Lordie
    Senan
    Emily
    Vernon

and when that is done, whomever is left out of ceejay, misuko, or eva is next.

Hopefully the game is won before then.

This one of Angus' last posts before he was munched. Is this why he was munched. He had Lord number one obviously.
    Some of his reasoning needs to be examined again, as we now have more info (Vern priest role and info for example), but was he munched for this or for the role hunt?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Be specific.... wheres your ffa?

Any chance you'll answer the questions?

I missed it because I'm phone posting and only paying attention to the thread. I had the notification but because I am subscribed to a lot of threads to watch I'm used to having notifications in there that I dont immediately read. I saw the notification and i just ignored it for hours. I never for a second imagined it was a PM heh

PMs come up much easier on a phone than notifications. You get a big red notice beside your name.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,896 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i dont use phone much but i get a little red icon when i have a PM. nothing like that for threads i follow.

Paulie the seer needs to help the village and peek ShaneU wolfy leans before lynch

What's this about? you know I am village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    This one of Angus' last posts before he was munched. Is this why he was munched. He had Lord number one obviously.
    Some of his reasoning needs to be examined again, as we now have more info (Vern priest role and info for example), but was he munched for this or for the role hunt?

My belief/hope is that the wolves thought I was dead and wanted to kill the priest to force other RVs to reveal. The reason I didn't reveal yesterday was because I knew if I died Angus would have my info and vice versa.

I hoped to win the prize today but as soon as I saw it I knew I was screwed on that front so I revealed.

• Advertisement

Oh you want the seer to peak one of my leans not me :D

Advertisement