Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,251 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShaneU wrote: »
    Just copped that the video in the OP was before Vince brought the NWO into the WWE by "injecting a lethal dose of poison"

So my guess at the wolves are

McMahon Family

Vince McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    Triple H

NWO

Hulk Hogan
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Xpac (maybe)
    New World Order
    I would guess Hogan is one of the main wolves too. I don't know what the werewolf roles are.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)

New World Order (NWO) is a stable that originally consisted of Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and then XPac
    Rikand wrote: »
    Is that good or bad ?

Hogan good or bad? I associate NWO's Hogan as bad thus heel wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Who were shanes leans?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Emily WW wrote: »
    Rik maybe you answered already but did you use a finisher - if so who - any other info before the vote in case you go - who are your strongest suspicions - did anyone put you in this position unknowns to yourself?

I didnt use it. My finisher blocked the attack on me this morning, so I no longer have it.

Ewan and senan have been two of the people who have hammered me the hardest for my failings, one of them could be a wolf. I'll think about my reads for a bit and try get them up before I'm gone.

I'd be inclined to think that senan might be a wolf. Patrick might be a wolf and I have a niggling feeling about mitsu. My read on liz has cooled. I found Ewans tone to be way too aggressive this morning to both me and eva. It actually came across really nasty and it doesn't make me feel good about them but I dont know if they are wolfy or just an arsehole. I'll try put together a list before eod

What's this about? you know I am village.

I mean Heyman the seer to pick your wolfy lean choices ShaneU not you

• Registered Users Posts: 16,896 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Who were shanes leans?

go back 1 page

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    PMs come up much easier on a phone than notifications. You get a big red notice beside your name.

They come up the same for me I think. Either way, I ignored everything except the thread until about 3 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Liz that was all before the game started. the NWO hasn't been mentioned once by Necro or Bounty since. Hulk Hogan is good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Was nwo mentioned in any mod post in the game, I cant recall.

Who were shanes leans?

Wolf Leans of ShaneU

Eva WW
    Jake WW
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Senan WW

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Connor outed Lordie, why were you questioning Angus and Vernon, maybe I picked this up wrong

My response to this is the same as I gave Ewan, I don't see whats so problematic about questioning when people claim roles. If someone's gonna make a role claim and then disappear and not answer it's suspicious. If they role claim and immediately fumble their answers, it's suspicious. I ask questions to make sure their story tracks in my eyes. But..

I didn't question Angus about his role.

I said I was skeptical but wasn't sure. The flavour backed up his claim. I questioned Vernon but not Angus so don't try and paint it that way.

Your battle with Holly/BJ/Cena I coming back too also as they turned out good face village but would a wolf draw attention to themselves in a lengthy battle which it was but Holly offered to surrender before the match but you didn't AFAIR

Some very selective remembering again there. Holly offered to surrender if I came out as a roled villager. Unlike you, I'm far more cautious about revealing what, if any, value I have to the village. Especially when there's two wolf factions in play who are surely looking for an easy village kill. I'll also remidn you Holly was revealed to be the village derp so she's not a great one to hold up and say I should have copied what she did.

• Advertisement

Liz that was all before the game started. the NWO hasn't been mentioned once by Necro or Bounty since. Hulk Hogan is good

Are you sure? I thought they were

i dont use phone much but i get a little red icon when i have a PM. nothing like that for threads i follow.

I cant actually recall what the icon was now. I know I just ignored it

If Hogan was a bad character I know Necro would have called him "Hollywood Hulk Hogan" because that's what he was called when he was bad. Think we're making a mistake with lynching Rikand here. Go ahead and ignore my advice but I'll be very wary of whoever votes him.

(Unless he's lying about Hogan altogether)

You would know if you were hit twice then Im sure.

O yeah, if I had actually waited 2 more.minutes instead of jumping the gun, I would have found out for sure. But I didnt wait because I panicked. It happens

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    My response to this is the same as I gave Ewan, I don't see whats so problematic about questioning when people claim roles. If someone's gonna make a role claim and then disappear and not answer it's suspicious. If they role claim and immediately fumble their answers, it's suspicious. I ask questions to make sure their story tracks in my eyes. But..

I didn't question Angus about his role.

I said I was skeptical but wasn't sure. The flavour backed up his claim. I questioned Vernon but not Angus so don't try and paint it that way.

Some very selective remembering again there. Holly offered to surrender if I came out as a roled villager. Unlike you, I'm far more cautious about revealing what, if any, value I have to the village. Especially when there's two wolf factions in play who are surely looking for an easy village kill. I'll also remidn you Holly was revealed to be the village derp so she's not a great one to hold up and say I should have copied what she did.

Would you be willing for the seer to peek you so?

If Hogan was a bad character I know Necro would have called him "Hollywood Hulk Hogan" because that's what he was called when he was bad. Think we're making a mistake with lynching Rikand here. Go ahead and ignore my advice but I'll be very wary of whoever votes him.

The backstage influence power Rikand spoke of makes total sense for Hogan too. I think Rikand is village

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Would you be willing for the seer to peek you so?

Peek away seer!

I've no vote unfortunately, ShaneU I want the seer to peek before lynch whomever is Heyman the seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

The backstage influence power Rikand spoke of makes total sense for Hogan too. I think Rikand is village

Anything could be true in this game but both y0sser and I have pointed out that his story about the phone pm is false.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Can you explain this backstage influence power and how it aligns to Hulk Hogan please?

• Advertisement

Are you sure? I thought they were

Only Scott Hall Liz and we don't know what side he's on

• Registered Users Posts: 16,896 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

what was the power rikand spoke of?

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Peek away seer!

I'm not Heyman the seer but whomever is you heard
    work away :P

cee_jay wrote: »
    Can you explain this backstage influence power and how it aligns to Hulk Hogan please?

Basically he had "creative control" over what matches he would win and lose so it makes sense for Rikand to have an extra vote.

The vote counting double.

Did he have double votes night 1?

Basically he had "creative control" over what matches he would win and lose so it makes sense for Rikand to have an extra vote.

You have me so confused.
    I laid out what wasn't adding up for me earlier... I dunno what to do.

@Rikand
    Who are you voting and why? What's your FFA and the reasons why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

You have me so confused.
    I laid out what wasn't adding up for me earlier... I dunno what to do.

Same. Knowing nothing about wrestling is a pain.

• Advertisement

This one of Angus' last posts before he was munched. Is this why he was munched. He had Lord number one obviously.
    Some of his reasoning needs to be examined again, as we now have more info (Vern priest role and info for example), but was he munched for this or for the role hunt?

Angus interrogated me late last night

Advertisement