Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

I know she doesn't have a vote but again I'll say I'm curious to know what Liz's FFA would be. I don't think not getting a vote should preclude you from formally declaring your suspicions and reasoning.

Again, you said almost 3houra ago you had a list. It would be very easy to post that list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Not liking the chaos. It's possible that Rikand is a wolf and this is silly buggers but honestly I'm wrecked and not thinking clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Actually, I'm gonna sit in the car and wait. The wife can wait for me lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Was watching the football but have been following along. It looks like I'm possibly being lynched tonight esp with Rikand having a double vote so I'm going to out myself as Scott Hall - Villager who was in Rehab now an NRV+. Luckily I've left a breadcrumb which I'll post up in a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

#FFA3

I will stick with Patrick Emily and mitsuko045 but sure I've no vote so good luck team face village

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Not liking the chaos. It's possible that Rikand is a wolf and this is silly buggers but honestly I'm wrecked and not thinking clearly.

If it saves a villager and lynches a wolf, then chaos is good

ShaneU wrote: »
    Lots of quiet wolves right now

This isn't quiet. It's a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I know she doesn't have a vote but again I'll say I'm curious to know what Liz's FFA would be. I don't think not getting a vote should preclude you from formally declaring your suspicions and reasoning.

Again, you said almost 3houra ago you had a list. It would be very easy to post that list.

i'd put liz forward for a peek

Senan WW wrote: »
    Was watching the football but have been following along. It looks like I'm possibly being lynched tonight esp with Rikand having a double vote so I'm going to out myself as Scott Hall - Villager who was in Rehab now an NRV+. Luckily I've left a breadcrumb which I'll post up in a minute

It would want to be literally a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

The village is a mess so the wolves will be quiet.

• Advertisement

For any villagers that are planning to vote for me (in particular ShaneU) - look at these posts from earlier in relation to Lordy:
    If there's a village Vig, you might as well shoot Lord TSC early in the day, otherwise everyone goes there for lynch and there's inevitably very little wolf hunting done today
    Actually, the more I think about it Ewan, you've put yourself right in the frame for munch so I think you should use your bullet now. And if I were you, it'd be going to Lord TSC. There's a chance that he's not a wolf but the path to that conclusion is too convoluted imo
    100% Lord for me. No need to rush into it though if you only get it at 10am - let's see what happens with the mod announcements at 10am.

And after lynch:
    Hmmm, munches don't kill you? Any idea why Conor peeked you as a wolf?
    What's this comment about Lordie?
    Me too although I think we should give it a few minutes more to see how this plays out
    Can you address this Lordie? This comment from last night does not fit with your narrative this morning
    This is the post from last night - it specifically says a protect. Shoot Lordie please Ewan
    That's the best you can do? Not buying it amigo

And contrast that with what Rikand was posting around this time (i.e. don't shoot Lordy) and bear in mind that we all thought the priest was dead at this point so identities/powers weren't going to be revealed

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

oh ****. if you were following why didnt you come out earlier

Okay, where to now so. Cant touch senan unless theres a counter. Patrick maybe ?

So it turns out, I messed up my breadcrumb, this was meant to spell out REHAB rather than REBHA but I then moved Kitty higher on the list because I was more suss of her:
    Right, just to get things started, I'll throw out an FFA (although as usual for Day 1, there's no much to go on):

Patrick WW: Essentially for his interaction with MrK, asked him for some details earlier so will see how he responds
    Kitten_k: Based on the theory that the wolves may have tried to orchestrate a win in the second competition
    Conor WW: Has only 3 posts and his one vote which was for kitten_k in yesterday's comp, maybe not wolf but not contributing much either
    Whiplashy: Again, for his one vote in the competition yesterday and low posting

I don't like tying several players into the one conspiracy so I'm far from convinced about my theory for the competition but it's all I have for now. Without an auto-priest, I have no way on validating or invalidating the theory either :(

I know it sounds lame but it's true.

Rikand wrote: »
    Okay, where to now so. Cant touch senan unless theres a counter. Patrick maybe ?

Patrick is on my list so I'd be happy to lynch there.

Villagers probably the only ones posting

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

4 mins to vote

This is where the REHAB reference fits in:
    tumblr_oxq7hmbCdM1vaosveo2_400.gifv

Flavor filled Werewolf Wrestling update on the way!

Oh finally here comes that good news..... Gimmick change time!

These wrestlers need time to adjust to their new roles but should they make it until after 10am, their new powers will be in play!

but wait there is more...see the next post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Patrick voted Kitten though. Jaysis.

i'd put liz forward for a peek

Peek away but fceking peek someone Paulie at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I would vote Eva

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Any chance you'll answer the questions?

Ask away

On that last post - you need to click on it and go back to Necro's post to see the reference

My vote will be staying with Rikand, I just don't buy his votes story. Patrick & Jake were the rest of my FFA

I have voted patrick

I'll vote anywhere in the last minute

Going back to the football now, good luck Village if I get lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ewan gone quite now too, backroom planning

Ive been here all day.. I have a life to concentrate on at times

So it turns out, I messed up my breadcrumb, this was meant to spell out REHAB rather than REBHA but I then moved Kitty higher on the list because I was more suss of her:

I know it sounds lame but it's true.

I was looking back for a phrase quote or name use, tooth pick etc.,

Part of me hopes it is lylo coz I'm wrecked. The other part is having a meltdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Whether it's true or not, that's actually hilarious. :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement