Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now/next channel info not showing on UPC DVR's?

Options
  • 05-04-2021 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Myself and my brother (different houses/areas of Dublin) have a combined 4 UPC Cisco DVR's (non horizon or V360) and all of them are displaying no channel info on the 'now/next' in channel EPG since yesterday afternoon. Going into the guide (slow on these boxes) shows programme info alright. Powering boxes on/off doesn't fix it either.

Just wondering if anyone experiencing similar? I expect VM will give us hard sell on the new boxes when ring up to complain!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Same here. Tech support not available today but WhatsApp service answered for once saying they were aware of the issue and working on it. I may be cynical but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is indeed only the older Cisco boxes with the problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Horizon and 360 are on a different platform hence why they are not effected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Issue has been fixed

Advertisement