If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Separates with Turntable

Options
  • 05-04-2021 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

In 2002 I bought a Cambridge Audio A5 amp, Marantz 8000 CD player and Celestion F1 speakers from one of your West London stores, I then picked up a Technics SL-D202 turntable 2nd hand on eBay. The setup has been a dream for me ever since :-)

I am helping a friend pick a turntable for a surprise so naturally, I am recommending Richer Sounds! Rather than powered speakers, I am recommending separates as well so they can later add a network music player for Spotify and bbc6 music.

Most Vinyl comes with download codes so I am not sure they would use a turntable with USB. So
    am looking for a recommendation for an amp, speakers and turntable of a similar quality to what I have myself (above).

Many thanks.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.