Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check my consume real time

• 06-04-2021 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hello, I would like to check my consume every week, do you think that is possible? I would like to check the account using the app, but I dont know what

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Do you have the new smart meter or a regular meter installed?

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 4 juliaebc

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying. I have the normal one. Is it possible to check with that?

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

This is not possible as an up-to-date meter reading is required in order to keep track of usage. 

You can work this out yourself by taking regular readings and using your bill to calculate what it would be.

ESB Networks are currently upgrading all meters to smart meters. Once you have one installed, you can opt for one of Electric Ireland's smart meter price plans. You can find more information here.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 4 juliaebc

Thank you for your answer. I have rented an apartment. So it is not mine, what happen if I buy a smart meter and then move out, can I keep it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Julia,

The smart meters are being installed to replace the existing ESB Networks meters, which are part of the property.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement