Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to Ulster Bank account

Options
  • 06-04-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

I need to make a large (50k) transfer to an Ulster Bank account. 

I know I can split it and pay 20k per day online.

However, I need to make it asap as it is for a deposit on house. Is there anyway I can make a transfer in branch so that the recipient would get it next day? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I need to make a large (50k) transfer to an Ulster Bank account. 

I know I can split it and pay 20k per day online.

However, I need to make it asap as it is for a deposit on house. Is there anyway I can make a transfer in branch so that the recipient would get it next day? 
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If the transfer limit exceeds what is permitted on Banking 365 online, this can be completed at the cash desk in a Bank of Ireland branch. We would recommend that you bring photo ID with you to the branch.

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Thanks Jen. 

How long would it take to process and be received by the Ulster Bank account if I did that in bank today though? 

I was told it would be 5 days, so it would be Monday if done today. That seems like a long time to transfer to another Irish bank account though? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks Jen. 

How long would it take to process and be received by the Ulster Bank account if I did that in bank today though? 

I was told it would be 5 days, so it would be Monday if done today. That seems like a long time to transfer to another Irish bank account though? 
    Thanks for getting back to us here there is the option available in the branch to request a Same Day Money Transfer. 

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement