Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks for the great service.

Options
  • 06-04-2021 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I had to call support from outside the country for an issue that has been a problem for months. 

After close to three hours of waiting, being verified, put on hold, and hung up on a number of times, they finally solved the issue! By hanging up on me the second the bank office hours were closed. 

Going to try one more time tomorrow morning and if that fails I’ll be looking for another bank. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hobbes wrote: »
    I had to call support from outside the country for an issue that has been a problem for months. 

After close to three hours of waiting, being verified, put on hold, and hung up on a number of times, they finally solved the issue! By hanging up on me the second the bank office hours were closed. 

Going to try one more time tomorrow morning and if that fails I’ll be looking for another bank. 
    Hi Hobbles,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. We're really sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we ask what your query was in relation to? We really hope you get this sorted. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement