Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Offspring Supported by The Hives 3Arena Sunday 21st Nov 2021

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Was really hoping you'd all say it was shyte 😅 last night I regretted not heading up to dublin and going last minute

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rainagain

Really enjoyed last night, so much fun.

Went looking for reviews & photos and came across this - had no idea Dexter has a PHD in molecular biology!

https://www.visithull.org/whatson/the-offspring/

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Much better than I thought it would be! Really good to be back. Had seated tickets that were changed from the original standing but got down to stand with my mates anyway. Great to be back at a gig again, just hope this continues

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Blown away by how much I enjoyed that! The Hives and The Offspring we're both amazing, such a party atmosphere.

Had seen the Offspring at a festival in Belgium in 2016 and they were a 100 times better last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The hives really lived up to the meaning of warm up act

The offspring were great and loved the setlist. It changed slightly from the Hull show but maybe time restraints caused that who knows. Stage was cool

Great to back in the 3Arena and tbh the standing area was a decent size

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Meh, I was underwhelmed.

The Hives were fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed their set. I thought the sound for at least the first half of The Offsprings set was awful, they lost a lot of the crowd and the only ones around me who seemed to enjoy it were locked. Pity!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

That piano version of gone away was lush.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭aidz

whats the situation with those who had standing tickets?

where they replaced with seating ones/is there a standing area standing in place?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Some people's tickets were swapped for seats before the gig. Anyone whose ticket didn't change was allowed entry to the smaller standing area and given a wristband.

However that didn't stop people walking down from the seats into the standing area, but they did have some staff going around during offspring checking for your wristbands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Have to say I really enjoyed that

After seeing some posters here talking about the Off Spring live I wasn't expecting that much but thought it was excellent. Brought our 16 year old to his first gig and he loved every minute of it

Hopefully live music stays around for another while

• Advertisement
Advertisement