Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gepetto Land - Portlaoise

Options
  • 06-04-2021 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Gepetto Land - Portlaoise

Does anyone have any experience with this company? We are considering buying a playhouse/ climbing frame from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Bought a nice pink play house from them for my girls two years back. I don't know where the showroom is now as they moved it but if you can try get out to the show room to see the options yourself.

What i liked about it over competitors is they paint it, the install day they were here and gone within 2 hours.

Had a really good experience with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Great. Thank you for replying. I actually ordered on Friday so delighted now to hear you would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I don't think you will regret it, the lads work with what ever you want. The painted play house makes the big difference or did at least for my girls :).

Its still going strong although could use a clean but have had no issues with it at all.

Advertisement