Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up 365 Banking

Options
  • 07-04-2021 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a CC with Bank of Ireland but not a current account.  Trying to get set up with the 365 banking is proving to be difficult.  I was supposed to be sent a txt with my username and details of how to set up.  It was never received.

Made several calls to the call centre, and have been pushed from pillar to post trying to get this organised.  I have been holding on to speak to yet another agent for 30 minutes and still no nearer resolution.

What do I do now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi

I have a CC with Bank of Ireland but not a current account.  Trying to get set up with the 365 banking is proving to be difficult.  I was supposed to be sent a txt with my username and details of how to set up.  It was never received.

Made several calls to the call centre, and have been pushed from pillar to post trying to get this organised.  I have been holding on to speak to yet another agent for 30 minutes and still no nearer resolution.

What do I do now?
    Good morning MissShihTzu,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. To register for online banking, you would need to make an inbound call to the team directly on 0818444365. This line should bring you through to an advisor who can ensure we have the correct mobile number for you. 

If this line doesn't allow you to go any further, it would be necessary to contact our Credit Card Services Team on 1890251251. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

My colleagues are experiencing high call volumes at the moment and wait times can be longer than desired. Rest assured, they will certainly help with this once they are available. 

I hope this information helps.

Take care and stay safe.

Many thanks,
    Megan 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Hi Megan

Eventually got sorted, although waited nearly an hour.

Many thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Megan

Eventually got sorted, although waited nearly an hour.

Many thanks for the help.
    Glad to hear you got this sorted MissShihTzu and apologies again for the delays when calling. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement