Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RockField Newtownmountkennedy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 roydow

I was in my house this morning. It's fully second fixed, kitchen fitted all the bathrooms done except for shower door not fitted in the ensuite. But that's boxed up in the room. Water at every tap and electricity is on. Biggest job left I can see is the fences in the back garden isn't done but none of them are on that row. I sent an email today to the estate agent asking if they can push for a date we can do a snag. Its great you can get yours done. Must be a relief knowing things have stated moving again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nars_18

that great - sounds like you won't have too much to do once you go get to snag. Fingers crossed they move up the date a bit for you!

Landscaping and gardens do seem to take ages but we're getting there!

Got onto them yesterday after I got back from the site. The got in touch to day and our snag is booked for the 31st of this month. Thankfully moving forward again at last. Hope all goes well with your snagging and you get your keys asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shaunac4

Hey , glad to hear row 31-40 are finally snagging. We are row 49-56 hoping to snag soon !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shaunac4

Also sale agreed 5th October 2020 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Advertisement

When the sangging is being done I'll see if I'll see if I can get a look at the current status of row your house is on and take a few pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

For anyone interested in living in Newtown... there is a public presentation by WCC taking place in The Parkview Hotel tonight (6 - 8pm) to outline a plan for development of the village.

It would be worth taking a look to see what facilities are being planned for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Prasannaraju

Hi Roy,

We are in row 43-46, no snag date yet.wjen you get in, if u can check the status and click few pics will be great.

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nars_18

Hi all, took these pics during the snag yesterday - lots of activity going on with the gardens etc so hopefully will be done soon for the rest of the row. Our garden is definitely not finished yet as the weather was bad last week

The house looks great - lots of minor things on the snag but nothing to cause a major delay (hopefully!!!! 🤞)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Rosieposie2021

Hey, applied today for next phase I wonder how long before hearing if successful. Does anyone know from previous phases how long before they got an update? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Prasannaraju

@Rosieposie2021 It took couple of days for us once we submitted proof of fund / mortgage approval. I would recommend to call the agent and check for updates if you haven't heard back today. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rosita2022

Hi,

Does anyone know what’s included in kitchen. Eg fridge, freezer etc??.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rosita2022

What does the houses actually come with. Freezers, wardrobes etc. thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mobattack

the house comes with a fitted kitchen and wardrobe in the master bedroom. The kitchen has a few options / extras that Kube Interiors (the kitchen and wardrobe contractor) can guide you through.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tomgaa

Is there a link to this as i wasn't aware and are also looking to relocate to greystones / Newtown area so would be interested to see what is planned?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

The link below should give you an indication of what is proposed.

Although, I would have to say that in the past 30 years, I have seen many plans and have been involved in submitting to some from a community perspective, and very little of what we looked for, ever came to pass. You would also have to wonder how some apparently planned aspects did come to pass - eg, how the Dunnes Stores centre development was approved to use a goods delivery area that is not easily accessible for most of the trucks that use it (have to do maneuver contortions while holding up traffic on the main street to gain access, to a narrow lane that is also a sole entrance/exit for multiple apartment blocks).

Advertisement