Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement credit card - old one expiring

Options
  • 08-04-2021 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,
    My credit card is due to expire in July this year. I won't however be in the country when the replacement card is issued (hopefully anyway). Is it possible to get the card issued early so I can get it before i leave Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

maldini wrote: »
    Hi,
    My credit card is due to expire in July this year. I won't however be in the country when the replacement card is issued (hopefully anyway). Is it possible to get the card issued early so I can get it before i leave Ireland?

Thanks
    Hi maldini,

Thanks for your post. 

As the card is expiring within the next 3 months it can be renewed early. To request this please call our Credit Card Services Team on 0818251251 and if you explain that you will be travelling an adviser can arrange a replacement card for you. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement