If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung-qe55q80t

Options
  • 08-04-2021 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi Richarsound,

I like to purchase Samsung Q80T 55" TV. Do you have any price adjustments available at the moment?

Apart from these can you please suggest some TVs in these range with better or same output.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Rainislove wrote: »
    Hi Richarsound,

I like to purchase Samsung Q80T 55" TV. Do you have any price adjustments available at the moment?

Apart from these can you please suggest some TVs in these range with better or same output.

Thanks
    Hey Rainislove.

Thanks for the post.

No movement on the 55Q80T pricing unfortunately.
    Best price would be the £899 or 1079 Euro.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204581-samsung-qe55q80t-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1500-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

You are free to pay in whichever currency works out to be the cheapest for you :)

Stock is limited on the 55Q80T at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

Thanks, I haven't got any chance to get a demo on the TV. Hows the picture quality? Can you please recommend some Tvs in the same range with better or same picture quality? I have surround system, so audio doesn't matter much

Thanks, I haven't got any chance to get a demo on the TV. Hows the picture quality? Can you please recommend some Tvs in the same range with better or same picture quality? I have surround system, so audio doesn't matter much
    Hey Rainislove.

The QLED range from Samsung is excellent and the 80T produces a very good image and nice colours.
    It's hard to go wrong with them to be honest.

You could maybe check out the Sony 55XH9005 which is a fantastic LED screen coming in at 949 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204740-sony-kd55xh9005bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

If you went up it the price range you could go for the LG OLED55BX priced at 1149 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204959-lg-oled55bx6lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

You posted the TVs exactly what I have in my mind.
    LG Oled BX heard to have low light output and have quality issues in a well lit room, so I am a bit confused

You posted the TVs exactly what I have in my mind.
    LG Oled BX heard to have low light output and have quality issues in a well lit room, so I am a bit confused
    Hey Rainislove.

It is a bit of a minefield.

If it is a room with lots of light coming in then OLED might not be the way to go.
    They are like the older Plasma's and sun light shinning directly onto them can be off putting.

I have an LG OLED and I just close my blinds over if it too bright :)

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for all help. One tough question, if you pic one from the 3 we discussed today, which one that would be? I am also confused

Thanks

Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for all help. One tough question, if you pic one from the 3 we discussed today, which one that would be? I am also confused

Thanks
    Hi Rainislove.

I would have to go with OLED the picture quality is 2nd to none.
    I've had my OLED now about 4 years and I'm getting ready to upgrade to the BX or the CX myself.

Followed by the QLED then the Sony.

Thanks a lot. I will think overnight and make a decision tomorrow. I am a bit concerned with the burn in issues of LED btw... 

Thanks a lot for the help.

Thanks a lot. I will think overnight and make a decision tomorrow. I am a bit concerned with the burn in issues of LED btw... 

Thanks a lot for the help.
    Hey Rainislove.

No problem at all :)

I would say its sounding more like QLED would suit you better.
    If you have too many concerns about the OLED then I would not go for one :)

Hi Kenny,
    Do Sony 55XH9005 comes with an adjustable leg? Can you please confirm? My TV stand is not long enough to keep a wider leg.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,
    Do Sony 55XH9005 comes with an adjustable leg? Can you please confirm? My TV stand is not long enough to keep a wider leg.

Thanks
    Hi Rainislove.

The Sony 55XH9005 does come with the 2 way Blade stands.

The link below is for a little videos which shows the two positions.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBizl5OT0c

Thanks for all the help. 

I was wondering what the difference between the sony 55 we discussed above with https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205251-sony-ke55xh9005bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I would probably buy one of these or sony 9505

Thanks for all the help. 

I was wondering what the difference between the sony 55 we discussed above with https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205251-sony-ke55xh9005bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I would probably buy one of these or sony 9505

Hi Rainislove.

The link above is for the 55XH9005.

Is it the difference between the 9005 and the 9005 you are asking about?

The 9505 uses a better processor to the 9005. It uses the X1 Ultimate processor.

The 9505 also adds in things like Sony’s unique Acoustic Multi-Audio speaker system enhances the sync between what you see and what you hear. By placing two, sound positioning speakers at the back of the TV, the sound precisely tracks the image. Independent amp control ensures absolute precision of sound, making the audio more life-like than with conventional TV speaker systems.

The 9505 is also IMAX Enchanced.

There is stock of both the 55XH9005 and 55XH9505.

Hi,
    Sorry for the confusion, my question was difference between KE55XH9005BU and KD55XH9005BU. Both looks same in description but slightly less price.

Thanks

Hi,
    Sorry for the confusion, my question was difference between KE55XH9005BU and KD55XH9005BU. Both looks same in description but slightly less price.

Thanks
    Hi Rainislove.

I do apologise.

There is no difference between those two sets that I can see.

Its only the KE version that we have left in stock.

Hi,
    Today morning I was trying to purchase the KE version but the payment didn't go through. I was getting 3D secure verification not enabled error.

Please check your PM

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,
    Today morning I was trying to purchase the KE version but the payment didn't go through. I was getting 3D secure verification not enabled error.

Please check your PM
    Hi Rainislove,

Thanks for the post!

Kenny is off today I'm afraid so I hope you don;t mind me replying on his behalf. If you PM me or drop me an email at sales@richersounds.ie we can get back to you!

Kind regards

David

Hi,

Please check your PM
    Hi Rainislove,

Thanks for the post!

Kenny is off today I'm afraid so I hope you don;t mind me replying on his behalf. If you PM me or drop me an email at sales@richersounds.ie we can get back to you!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks DavidS, please check PM

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

Please check your PM
    Hi Rainislove,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks DavidS, please check PM
    Will do rainislove!

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Hi Rainislove.

Hi, I received the TV, unfortunately the Tv stand is not adjustable.

I bought these only because I can place it on my existing stand. With the stand cannot be adjusted and placed in center, I have to pay extra 100 euros to get a new TV stand.

The TV quality is good but these is a deal breaker for me

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Hi Rainislove.

Hi, I received the TV, unfortunately the Tv stand is not adjustable.

I bought these only because I can place it on my existing stand. With the stand cannot be adjusted and placed in center, I have to pay extra 100 euros to get a new TV stand.

The TV quality is good but these is a deal breaker for me
    Hi Rainislove.

Hmmm..

I could have sworn that it had the 2nd fixing along the frame for the legs to be closer to the centre.

If it helps any I can offer the Sanus FTVS1 for 58 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204436-sanus-ftvs1-universal-32-65-inch-tv-pedestal-swivel-stand.aspx

If not then could you rebox the television back up with all its accessories and packing and I can send our courier out to collect it and get you a full refund once the TV is back with us.

I really do apologise for any hassle this may cause.

Hi Kenny,

Its all right.

Though I was highly frustrated initially when I realized the TV don't have a center stand, now its getting settled.

I don't want to go through all the hassles of repacking, return and buying a new TV for an issue I can sort it out easily!!!!

I am planning to buy a table by today evening or tomorrow. It cost around 100 euros. If you guys really like to do something, you can reimburse the amount fully or partially. It doesn't matter even if you didn't. 

All of us do mistakes, unfortunately these time I was on the other end, lol..

Thanks for all the help, cheers..

Hi Kenny,

Its all right.

Though I was highly frustrated initially when I realized the TV don't have a center stand, now its getting settled.

I don't want to go through all the hassles of repacking, return and buying a new TV for an issue I can sort it out easily!!!!

I am planning to buy a table by today evening or tomorrow. It cost around 100 euros. If you guys really like to do something, you can reimburse the amount fully or partially. It doesn't matter even if you didn't. 

Hey Rainislove.

I'll drop you a little PM :)

Hi Kenny,

Its all right.

Hey Rainislove.

Hi Kenny, I replied

Thanks

Hi Kenny,

Its all right.

Hey Rainislove.

Hi Kenny, I replied

Thanks
    Cheers Rainislove :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.