Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caitlyn Jenner looks fascinating

Options
  • 09-04-2021 6:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

I don't follow celebrity news but it's hard not to have heard about Caitlyn Jenner.

I saw a photo of her just now and thought "that does not look like a woman of 71 years." But, ignoring certain factors, indeed she is. She was born October 28, 1949.

Truly, the plastic surgery was a success. At the same time, she's not fooling anyone. For one, her nose is unusually small and not what you'd expect of someone her age. In fact, her confident photos seem to wink say "you know it, and I know it"

I just learned she's dating a 24 year old college graduate. If Caitlyn were a man (which she isn't) people might say how creepy it is that she's dating someone young enough to be her grandchild.

Looking at the photo of the pair, they seem to have one thing in common. Plastic surgery. I guess her partner's nose and lips make me think "that does not look like a woman of 24 years."

Together the pair kick in an uncanny valley effect where you almost view them as women of a certain age, but not quite. Something is off. I just can't put my finger on it. I'm not certain I'd want to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Is this really current affairs, more like weird something something!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not a CA - Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement