Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back to the Well-The Late Late Show: Friday 9th April 2020

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Night folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

she may have lost her husband, but she's not short of confidence

Not sure if that is a compliment or a barb.
    Or why a widow has to have lots confidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Why can’t all you scumbags not look through the wonderful window of kindness?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Wishox

CJ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

She should quote some of the thousands of well wishers and not keep on about a handful of idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

She's a really lovely woman, but Ryan's aul kindness schtick grates because of the monotony of it.

She's got a lot on her hands with three kids on her own god love her, but I feel Ryan is using her here to take vengeance on his own trolls. A common RTE trick.

Wishox wrote: »
    His is so near to putting nipple clamps on and saying sure, sure

They are held in Joe Duffy's bottom drawer in Radio Centre.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I'm still pretty aggrieved we never got a Terence BigBalls spin off from Love/Hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Blood pressure problems will not allow me to watch whatever segment Higgins is on next week guys. So will just follow the page until it's gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Blood pressure problems will not allow me to watch whatever segment Higgins is on next week guys. So will just follow the page until it's gone.

Surely some poetry will lower the pressure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till next week, folks!

Stay safe!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

3rd week in a row CJ has been missing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Pussyhands wrote: »
    3rd week in a row CJ has been missing!

Who's cj

lab man wrote: »
    Who's cj

CJ Stander

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

RTE Two showing a documentary about Lance Armstrong, read that Tyler Hamilton book a while ago, Lance doesn't come across very well, which is very surprising.

Lesalare wrote: »
    Thanks. I've decided to go back to where I came back from in the coming months.

Who is 'Daniel'? :confused:

Edited to say: I am presuming from end that she lost her husband to esophageal cancer?
    My bother in law sadly did same last June.

So sorry to hear that, hope to chat next Friday :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭mistersifter

CJ Stander

Fúck , I stayed up thinking it was CJ Parker who was on

pamela-anderson-cj-parker.jpg

RTE Two showing a documentary about Lance Armstrong, read that Tyler Hamilton book a while ago, Lance doesn't come across very well, which is very surprising.

The biggest bully in cycling, thought he ruled the world, turned out he was a scared egomaniac who hurt a lot of people, he should be in Prision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

If ur looking at that all night, I'm sure u r up!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

FFS, I see BBC4 has been suspended tonight, reminds me of when Kim Jong-il passed, lord rest him.
    Lots of people annoyed at the BBC for making themselves look like DPRKtv :)https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/death-duke-of-edinburgh-tv-coverage/#/Notification

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

So sorry to hear that, hope to chat next Friday :-)

Thanks. Poor fella. He was a great guy.

I was looking her up. Was she on it because she's an 'influencer'?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

The talk of dublin accent not coming across as intelligent reminds me of that time on the Irish Apprentice.

Down to the last 3 and there was a Dublin woman with a strong accent.

In the 1v1 interview with Bill Cullen, he asks her "what makes you tick?" as in, what motivates you etc.

The Dub starts going on about lazy co workers etc. She comes out of the interview and has to be told what Bill meant.

She thought he asked "what makes you thick?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

She's got a lot on her hands with three kids on her own god love her, but I feel Ryan is using her here to take vengeance on his own trolls. A common RTE trick.

Take off the tinfoil hat dude.

Advertisement