Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Client Portal - personal trainer

Options
  • 09-04-2021 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

What I am looking for is recommendation on a decent wordpress plugin for a group of personal trainers.

The key requirements are that here can be both trainer and client portals. Clients will be linked to a trainer and can provide weekly check on weight, diet including photos. The client's weekly submissions should be visible to both the client and the trainer.

Is anyone familiar with a decent plugin that would facilitate this client - trainer interaction?

A dedicated personal trainer plugin would be ideal but maybe some advanced form of client portal might work too. I'm not looking for a free plugin. If there is something that fits the bill I am sure my client would be happy to get it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 twigggs

https://codecanyon.net/item/fitness-trainer-training-membership-plugin/19901278

This seems to have all the bells and whistles you are looking for. Unreal price, too cheap maybe. The author has a good reputation, 564 sales @ $39 means he is earning $22k a year from this plugin excluding support. I'd imaging most will buy support too so that's 25k per year. The heavy lifting is done so low maintenance your would imagine and well worth their while to keep maintaining it.

Looking at the change log at the bottom of the page it has been on the go for over 4 years and the most recent bug fix was only last week. that was the 4th update this year, so it is being maintained. Again, positive.

Custom design on all this is going to be 10k+. Serious bang for your buck here if you are happy to bank on these guys to keep maintaining and keep your clients data secure. I'd be leaving that call with the client and giving them the full picture including risks.

Judgement call. Interested to know what other posters think.

Advertisement